#103 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

this is supposed to be a punishment?? thats a great saturday night

My point. He doesn't get punished.

I don't understand though, how they can suspend him. If that were Brian Douglas that leaped the cage, he wouldn't have been suspended from his duties- as wouldn't you or I have been from ours. 

It wasn't a ufc event.  

#104 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:50 AM

yeah, that was never going to happen. lol

Dana was supposedly negotiating it, there was very little options.

#105 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:52 AM

My point. He doesn't get punished.

I don't understand though, how they can suspend him. If that were Brian Douglas that leaped the cage, he wouldn't have been suspended from his duties- as wouldn't you or I have been from ours. 

It wasn't a ufc event.  

well commissions all work together usually to hold up bans. At least aside from Japan, they follow protocol everywhere. Dana has always been pretty straight forward when it comes to putting your hands on a ref

• jaybird86 likes this

#106 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:11 AM

Brock

• AndyWang likes this

#107 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

Brock

Brock is currently training for his survivor series match with AJ Styles, he has no time for these heavyweight cans of the ufc

Edited by AndyWang, 11 November 2017 - 10:23 AM.

#108 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

Brock is currently training for his survivor series match with AJ Styles, he has no time for these heavyweight cans of the ufc

I couldn't care less about wwe. He was coming back for jones, just throw some $$$ at him. Him and Stipe.

#109 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

I couldn't care less about wwe. He was coming back for jones, just throw some $$$ at him. Him and Stipe.

Nobody cares about a fat roided can that cant take a punch.
  • Kookork and xFINISHxHIMx like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#110 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

Yeah but its pretty much a given Conor only fights once per year from here on out.

#111 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:09 AM

Although i agree those retard casual fans don't 

#112 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,930 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

khabib vs ferguson for vacant LW title

• jaybird86 likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#113 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,241 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

• -idyb- likes this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#114 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

It was an assault and not on a fighter but a ref,he could be sued for a lot.

The owner was careful to note is an assault,so yeah they might be working on a lawsuit.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#115 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,930 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:42 PM

It was an assault and not on a fighter but a ref,he could be sued for a lot.

The owner was careful to note is an assault,so yeah they might be working on a lawsuit.

true but goddard did visibly push conor first. Conor however shouldn't have been in the cage. If i suddenly leaped the cage wall at a ufc event i would likely be banned for life, if i did that and shoved a ref i would be sued for sure. Conor wasnt supposed to be in that cage, he wasnt in any fighters corner.

Edited by PunchBag, 11 November 2017 - 07:43 PM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#116 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Are you guys still debating this?  Conor runs that town and he's Conor McGregor.  He's above the punishment that a broke bum would receive.

Move along now.

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#117 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

lol @ the contrarians that think Conor will get punished.

If anything he will get called out by Dana for giving Bellator free publicity.

I find it hilarious how Conor fans always think they know whats going to happen with him
  • juice64011, DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP and VertFTW like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#118 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:16 AM

I find it hilarious how Conor fans always think they know whats going to happen with him

Especially ones that have been watching for probably six months of their life.

• freddievanhalen3 and VertFTW like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#119 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,930 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

I'd love to see McGoober go on about a 5 fight losing streak, all finishes.

wont happen, conor has so much money and star power he can hand pick cans to fight and he can retire whenever he feels like it

Edited by PunchBag, 12 November 2017 - 09:51 AM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#120 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:57 AM

You think he will get punished? and if so what? lol.....

#121 HoytBow1

HoytBow1
  • Free
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

wont happen, conor has so much money and star power he can hand pick cans to fight and he can retire whenever he feels like it

I know you're right, doesn't change the fact that I'm sick of his no-class act.
  • razer057 and jaybird86 like this

#122 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,796 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

If the commission punishes him, Dana will follow the punishment. His buisness lives or dies on their being on good terms and you dont **** where you eat.

He will be lucky to not be sued by individuals for assault. The referees job is to protect the fighters and pushing someone running into the cage is doing just that. McGregor has no case to be in their, on the cage or touching anyone around it.

#123 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:53 PM

If the commission punishes him, Dana will follow the punishment. His buisness lives or dies on their being on good terms and you dont **** where you eat.

He will be lucky to not be sued by individuals for assault. The referees job is to protect the fighters and pushing someone running into the cage is doing just that. McGregor has no case to be in their, on the cage or touching anyone around it.

Whats will the punishment be iyoo

#124 Furiousmat

Furiousmat
  • Free
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:04 PM

He would probably do us and himself a favor in retiring. Obviously he doesn't want to fight anymore and he has plenty of money. All he's doing at this point is holding on to a belt he can't legitimatly defend.

I'm pretty sure his star power is fading rapidly the guy was last heard of losing a boxing match and disappointing most of his deluded uneducated fanbase. And there's no way he will ever get a fight as lucrative as his trip to boxing.
  • jaybird86 likes this

#125 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

Cringe

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#126 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

Cringe

Cringe

#127 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

Cringe

Cringe

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#128 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,782 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

never seen so many dweebs all riled up like this/

• Omoplataypus likes this

i am bananas.

#129 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

never seen so many dweebs all riled up like this/

#130 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

vert, its pretty simple to understand why he should be punished and im a conor fan

NBA players are suspended and fined for getting onto the court if they leave the bench. Do I think the UFC wants to punish him?? Obviously not but they have to follow the commission ruling everywhere. If they didnt care about commissions, they would host every event in Japan

How would it look had anyone from the stands jumped into the pool to celebrate a Phelps win??? Conor wasnt even a licensed corner, he was a spectator in the front row. Are you saying at Conors next fight, it should be perfectly legal for any guy to jump into the cage to go hug Conor???

WHY THE HELL DID I PICK YOU IN THE TOURNEY FOR MY TEAM!!!!!!

Edited by AndyWang, 12 November 2017 - 05:49 PM.

• juice64011, Kookork and jaybird86 like this

#131 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,976 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

ABC President puts out a statement.

While the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation (MTDAR) was regulating Bellator 187 in Dublin, Ireland, on November 10, 2017, the following events took place during the Ward vs Redmond bout.

Mr. Conor McGregor who was a spectator at the time, disrupted the event by scaling the cage prior to the conclusion of the bout. Mr. McGregor’s conduct jeopardized the health and safety of the bout participants by delaying necessary medical attention to the fighters that were injured during the round.

In addition, Mr. McGregor assaulted Referee Mark Goddard and a Bellator staff.
The MTDAR has been in consultation with the upper management of the UFC regarding Mr. McGregor’s inappropriate and unacceptable behavior.

The MTDAR has also contacted members of the Association of Boxing Commissioners that have licensed Mr. McGregor in their jurisdictions to inform them of Mr. McGregor’s behavior.

Commissions are like state or local police, in that their jurisdiction is limited. Just as a California State Highway Patrolman cannot ticket someone in Connecticut, commissions are restricted to regulating licensed fighters, and McGregor is not licensed by MTDAR.

Still, he entered the cage to celebrate with his winning SBGi teammate Charlie Ward, shoved Marc Goddard and got in his face when the referee tried to restore order. In the ensuing melee, the losing John Redmond was knocked down as he tried to rise in a dazed state. Then McGregor was ushered out, and tried to vault the fence again, slapping Bellator staffer Mike Johnson in the face. You can’t do that, any of that, even if you’re Conor McGregor.

TLDR version: acting commission president says that McGregor endangered the fighter and assaulted two people. He contacted the UFC and other commissions.

https://www.mmafight...saulted-referee
  • Fred_Flink_Stoned and jaybird86 like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#132 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

Conor will get a 6 mo suspension and will be back in June/July period....which would have been the plan for him to fight again anyways...

nothing to see here folks...

#133 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

Conor will get a 6 mo suspension and will be back in June/July period....which would have been the plan for him to fight again anyways...

nothing to see here folks...

this is classic vert, ladies and gentleman

ends up saying what we were telling him from the beginning and we wonder why we even bothered poking the bear

• juice64011, MoZZez and Druncle_Polo like this

#134 RazorRam0n

RazorRam0n
  • Free
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

ABC President puts out a statement.

While the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation (MTDAR) was regulating Bellator 187 in Dublin, Ireland, on November 10, 2017, the following events took place during the Ward vs Redmond bout.

Mr. Conor McGregor who was a spectator at the time, disrupted the event by scaling the cage prior to the conclusion of the bout. Mr. McGregor’s conduct jeopardized the health and safety of the bout participants by delaying necessary medical attention to the fighters that were injured during the round.

In addition, Mr. McGregor assaulted Referee Mark Goddard and a Bellator staff.
The MTDAR has been in consultation with the upper management of the UFC regarding Mr. McGregor’s inappropriate and unacceptable behavior.

The MTDAR has also contacted members of the Association of Boxing Commissioners that have licensed Mr. McGregor in their jurisdictions to inform them of Mr. McGregor’s behavior.

Commissions are like state or local police, in that their jurisdiction is limited. Just as a California State Highway Patrolman cannot ticket someone in Connecticut, commissions are restricted to regulating licensed fighters, and McGregor is not licensed by MTDAR.

Still, he entered the cage to celebrate with his winning SBGi teammate Charlie Ward, shoved Marc Goddard and got in his face when the referee tried to restore order. In the ensuing melee, the losing John Redmond was knocked down as he tried to rise in a dazed state. Then McGregor was ushered out, and tried to vault the fence again, slapping Bellator staffer Mike Johnson in the face. You can’t do that, any of that, even if you’re Conor McGregor.

TLDR version: acting commission president says that McGregor endangered the fighter and assaulted two people. He contacted the UFC and other commissions.

https://www.mmafight...saulted-referee

also saying that what he did may be treated as any normal citizen, eg assault, public nuisance, disturbance of sporting event etc.

C0_x_H5t_Us_AAUx_KQ_1.gif

#135 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,352 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:16 AM

OR Bork Lestard for that matter

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#136 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:03 AM

This is literally the most exciting thing that's happened in bellator. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a work and Conor got some €€€
  • VertFTW likes this

#137 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:26 AM

This is literally the most exciting thing that's happened in bellator. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a work and Conor got some €€€

Do you watch Bellator?
  • DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP and JSW like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#138 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:31 AM

Do you watch Bellator?

Nope. He does not.
  • freddievanhalen3 and JSW like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#139 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:12 AM

I'll rephrase slightly. Certainly in England the first time proper casual people that don't know this would have heard of bellator. In regards to bellator the last time I watched it was their NYC carr which was crap. Just saying it's good media attention for them.

Edited by JSW, 13 November 2017 - 04:13 AM.

#140 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:58 AM

People cave people's heads in at Bellator - See below..  ALSO - the main card in Dublin included four fights.  Those four fights lasted a total of about 16 minutes combined.  People finish people.

2016-07-16-cyborg-santos-skull.jpg

• DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP likes this

#141 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:11 AM

UFC wanted him on Dec 30th

yeah, that was never going to happen. lol

hi vert

Seán Sheehan @SeanSheehanBA

Mike Mazzulli tells @arielhelwani that the UFC informed him that Conor McGregor was going to be on the December 30th card but has been pulled from that spot because of his actions at Bellator 187

• juice64011 likes this

#142 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:43 AM

I'll rephrase slightly. Certainly in England the first time proper casual people that don't know this would have heard of bellator. In regards to bellator the last time I watched it was their NYC carr which was crap. Just saying it's good media attention for them.

thought so

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#143 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

hi vert

Seán Sheehan @SeanSheehanBA

Mike Mazzulli tells @arielhelwani that the UFC informed him that Conor McGregor was going to be on the December 30th card but has been pulled from that spot because of his actions at Bellator 187

lol, and you beleive this(ufc and Mike M) steaming pile of garbage?

#144 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

lol, and you beleive this(ufc and Mike M) steaming pile of garbage?

Did you really think nothing was going to be done

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#145 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:41 PM

Did you really think nothing was going to be done