Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Bisping Targeted As Replacement Against Gastelum in China

pretty trash card other than this. id be all over this card if i was a fighter, fighting in china would be awesome. 

So if Bisping beats fats does he get the loser of Whittaker and Rockhold when they fight?

We all know GSP is out of the picture now.

Bisping is retiring after he beats Fastelum

he'll be 2-0 in china against fat cans. First victim - Cung Le and second victim - Fastelum

Should be for an Interim title imo

At this point, and Interim Interim Middleweight Title would mean as much as a normal UFC Title, so why not?

• Like 2

Bisping is retiring after he beats Fastelum

he'll be 2-0 in china against fat cans. First victim - Cung Le and second victim - Fastelum

I don't think he's retiring. I don't think he wants anything to do with Whittaker, but I also don't think he's retiring.

This was an interesting move by him for sure though.

I don't think he's retiring. I don't think he wants anything to do with Whittaker, but I also don't think he's retiring.

This was an interesting move by him for sure though.

theres nothing left for him though. I cant see him wanting to fight all that much longer

theres nothing left for him though. I cant see him wanting to fight all that much longer

If MMA has taught us anything it's that none of these fuc*ers know when to retire.

• Like 3

If MMA has taught us anything it's that none of these fuc*ers know when to retire.

Bisping is smarter though than the likes of Rashad, Liddell, Penn, etc

Oh thanks for that... You say someone is gonna win and pick the opposite in that game you're a fake **** ****. lol

Make that 40, right? You got Fatty?

he just got choked out

theres no way this is getting sanctioned

GSP is more hurt than Bisping

GSP was in the hospital while Bisping was at the bar partying

• Like 3

GSP is more hurt than Bisping

GSP was in the hospital while Bisping was at the bar partying

Because Bisping is game as ****

Yeah cause its me who is making threads about people winning and sending the opposite result to McMax via PM so no one can see lol

BUSTED!!!

I posted my picks in the thread last week, Smartypants.

Learned a new word in that thread aswell huh? Copying your hero. I know that you secretly love me, I am disgusted by it, but I do know it.

Just for the record before I leave your sorry **** alone... So you didnt switch to GSP after making a thread about PUTTING YOUR HOUSE on Bisping? You can fool your NWO dummies, but not me.

yeah right. we all know youre a two-headed snake.

filthy swine!

• Like 1

Learned a new word in that thread aswell huh? Copying your hero. I know that you secretly love me, I am disgusted by it, but I do know it.

Just for the record before I leave your sorry **** alone... So you didnt switch to GSP after making a thread about PUTTING YOUR HOUSE on Bisping? You can fool your NWO dummies, but not me.

Are you okay?

I can just imagine Bisping doing something or saying something in the build up to this that offends half a billion chinese people 

• Like 1

Tough  to believe that at one time i couldn't stand Bisping ,now he keeps winning me over,i have a lot of respect for the guy,he fights,doesn't cheat and even after a loss but a big payday,is going right back out there.

As to offending the Chinese,well imagine if Chael was the main card event,but yeah Bisping does tend to get carried away when under the influence.

Edited by zaksame

spits trying to become the first fighter to lose by all methods in two weight classes after being subbed by GSP and ko'd by KelGOAT what a GOAT

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 2