Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Bisping Targeted As Replacement Against Gastelum in China

Bisping is indeed a god damn warrior. I like Gastelum as well and unfortunately I actually think Kelvin gets the W here as much as I hate to admit it. 

Respect but he's retired after that mark my words.

No chance. Win or lose, he'll fight one more time on the London card early next year. He's doing the company a solid here and will be rewarded for it. I can't see him making his farewell speech in Beijing somehow.

• Like 1

No chance. Win or lose, he'll fight one more time on the London card early next year. He's doing the company a solid here and will be rewarded for it. I can't see him making his farewell speech in Beijing somehow.

bisping will be making the farewell speech for anderson silva in beijing

Michael-Bisping-Middle-Finger.png

• Like 1

No idea how he got medically cleared for this but yeah gotta give him props for stepping up. Reminds me of Cerrone sometimes.

Still I think he's getting slept again here, probably in very similar fashion to how he did by George.

No idea how he got medically cleared for this but yeah gotta give him props for stepping up. Reminds me of Cerrone sometimes.

Still I think he's getting slept again here, probably in very similar fashion to how he did by George.

I looked it up, he was given a 30 day medical suspension. But, he can fight if cleared by doctor.

I looked it up, he was given a 30 day medical suspension. But, he can fight if cleared by doctor.

I'm surprised it was only 30 days though considering how badly he got dropped.

Still I wouldn't be surprised if the ufc did some things behind the scenes out of desperation to save the card. Can't imagine how tough it must be to get somebody cleared and checked into legally fight in a communist country like China

Technically its a different country so he doesn't need to be cleared by doctors. It might piss off an AC but I doubt he fights in the US again anyway.

I'm surprised it was only 30 days though considering how badly he got dropped.

Still I wouldn't be surprised if the ufc did some things behind the scenes out of desperation to save the card. Can't imagine how tough it must be to get somebody cleared and checked into legally fight in a communist country like China

it would make it easier in such a country you can.

also where is Weidduck?