Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Bring Back Cole to replace Vert

he's made more internet friends in that thread than i will ever make

i say we should let him back.    its time to let the inmates run the asylum.  me, bart, vert, doug,   cole.   sometimes even finish him. we could take over this place but cole is the key piece missing from the equation.  its like we're degeneration x over here and we are missing our x-pac.  it just cant ever be the same without him on point.

and thanks alot for breaking cagerattler in half and running him off the forums.  this is bullcrap. i cant be the only one who has meltdowns around here

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 4

you guys cant just leave him all on his own to fend against those cans from mmafighting.com. thats just savage.  the only good that ever comes from that place is GSP Articles.

• Like 2

he got permed after B.E.G. gave him a meltdown that even idyb cannot compete with

i truly believe that one day mcmod will find it in his heart to give this guy a nice canadian apology and welcome him back with open arms.   

when you see what cole changed his name to i highly doubt it

You know damn well he's only posting there to annoy McMod.

You're probably right, which is funny because it's pretty rare that I actually comment there.

• Like 1

Why would anyone want him to come back.. no disrespect but he was mean to everyone

He was only mean to the people that were mean to him. Yeah he went way too far in the end, got carried away before his ban but he is a funny guy and a master troll.

I was always lmfao about his antics and especially about all the rustled people that got trolled by him time and time again and just kept taking the b8 every time he farted.

TL;DR version: he had some gr8 b8 m8 Coles trolling power level was 8/8

He was only mean to the people that were mean to him. Yeah he went way too far in the end, got carried away before his ban but he is a funny guy and a master troll.

I was always lmfao about his antics and especially about all the rustled people that got trolled by him time and time again and just kept taking the b8 every time he farted.

You do realize you're the only one here who thinks any of this is true, right?

The definition of trolling doesn't involve having frequent mental breakdowns and alternate personalities that may, or may not, have been pedophiles.

• Like 1

No

You do realize you're the only one here who thinks any of this is true, right?

The definition of trolling doesn't involve having frequent mental breakdowns and alternate personalities that may, or may not, have been pedophiles.

And you truly believe those "mental breakdowns" were for real?

I don't even believe 5% of what he said was real tbh honest. All he did was playing a game and many were taking his bait like they havent been eating for weeks lol

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

when you see what cole changed his name to i highly doubt it

yeah ive seen it.   mcmod has jimmies of stone. im sure he's over it.

He owes BEG an apology, then he can come back.

lol

no he doesn't. what's the matter with you? you're supposed to get meaner and grumpy after 100 not turn into an apologetic vagina. unless you're another level of old. like the type that the boys at the nursing home call old

And you truly believe those "mental breakdowns" were for real?

I don't even believe 5% of what he said was real tbh honest. All he did was playing a game and many were taking his bait like they havent been eating for weeks lol

He wasnt even funny.. nothing he did as funny.. What could you posaibly think was funny at all.. his creepy obession wiyh Conor? I mean I guess that was funny.. more sad than anything

He wasnt even funny.. nothing he did as funny.. What could you posaibly think was funny at all.. his creepy obession wiyh Conor? I mean I guess that was funny.. more sad than anything

I believe he doesn't even like Conor, like IDYB doesn't actually likes GSP. Those 2 fighters are very good and useful trolling tools to work with on these forums.

I don't really like Struve either now that i think of it :lol:

show me where Cole touched you

I believe he doesn't even like Conor, like IDYB doesn't actually likes GSP. Those 2 fighters are very good and useful trolling tools to work with on these forums.

I don't really like Struve either now that i think of it :lol:

See he isnt funny

VertFTW doesn't like Romero either, also a great one to make them jimmies rustle.

Same goes for Palhares and Sonnen ;)

Wut.. so you think everyone just pretends to like people?
  • Like 1

Why are you filled with so much anger?

I'm nor angry at all homie! I'm trying to bring back a lovable larriken here!

On his best days, Cole was mildly entertaining and stimulated a few lively discussions.

On his worst days, he derailed every single thread and filled the forum with drivel.

Unfortunately in his last few months he had a lot more bad days than good.  I wasn't in favour of banning him, but i don't really miss him.

• Like 1

It might make you cringe in fear but it makes me grin from ear to ear,that's what happens on a forum with a weird variety of global cans in here.

I dont even know what you are saying anymore

Wait.. i did say that.

Cole jumped and bailed every bandwagon available and always was the biggest fan around for the moment. I admire the way he defended his heroes against the furious haters.

Yep, that chit is funny

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

Wait.. i did say that.

Cole jumped and bailed every bandwagon available and always was the biggest fan around for the moment. I admire the way he defended his heroes against the furious haters.

Yep, that chit is funny

I dont think he was even aware of what he was doing... I think you are giving him way more credit than he deserves..
  • Like 2