Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

Im going to Peru

Just found out I got accepted to the specialty culinary school in Peru!! I have been trying to get in since 2016 and finally got the news today! I will be in Lima Peru.. I leave in January.

Edited by freddievanhalen3
  • Like 23

Congrats mate!!

How long will you be in school for? are you getting paid or how are you going to support yourself? How's your spanish?

I hope is all you expect and more!

• Like 2

Just found out I got accepted to the specialty culinary school in Peru!! I have been trying to get in since 2016 and finally got the news today! I will be in Lima Peru.. I leave in January.

See ya. They don't have internet there

• Like 1

Congrats mate!!

How long will you be in school for? are you getting paid or how are you going to support yourself? How's your spanish?

I hope is all you expect and more!

6 months my boss is paying me to go.. I want to do some paid externships too and my spanish is pretty good.. Im half Mexican and all my grandma and grandpa spoke was spanish
  • Like 2

6 months my boss is paying me to go.. I want to do some paid externships too and my spanish is pretty good.. Im half Mexican and all my grandma and grandpa spoke was spanish

Awesome!

• Like 1

That's a double whammy of good news mate, congratulations. That culinary creations thread will be reaching new heights!

• Like 3

That's a double whammy of good news mate, congratulations. That culinary creations thread will be reaching new heights!

Thanks Bubba.. Yea finna blow that **** up with lomo saltado and arroz con mariscos Edited by freddievanhalen3
  • Like 2

Hell yea dawg thats where the paste comes from... also my old boss has a spot there where he has **** fights... finna be dope

Trading human **** fighting for the real deal?!?!

Respect.

• Like 2

Nice fred. Thats pretty damn cool

• Like 1

Trading human **** fighting for the real deal?!?!

Respect.

Yea he has 90 birds.. and a few trainers.. he said I can stay at his spot for a few weeks too... should be interesting
  • Like 1

international student? is that going to benifit you or cost you more (I've seen both examples here in Canada), sometimes its free and sometimes you have to pay a buttload more to go opposed to schools locally 

just curious m8, all the best luck 

Edited by IRT.

Sounds like fun. Can you take me with ya? haha

Have a good one m8. If you get to see some ancient architecture make a thread and post pics or videos. 

• Like 1

Freddie finna sample some Peruvian Flake

hes gonna be the head man in charge of cooking all the countries supply

well, dumping all those nasty chemicals in there and extracting it. if you can call that cooking. he's gonna be the gordon ramsay of turnip

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2