Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

Im going to Peru

I just wish he would atleast attempt to be nice to people.. alot of people say you are mean but atleast you are nice to your friends on the forum

I'm not mean. I just won't listen to idiocy.

• Like 3

I just wish he would atleast attempt to be nice to people.. alot of people say you are mean but atleast you are nice to your friends on the forum

Tried it when I first got here, but you see how people are. People team up on you when you're new just because you're new. Throughout the years, you get used to the bull**** and play along. Freddie you're a nice guy, but you're to sensitive. Roll with the punches.

• Like 1

Tried it when I first got here, but you see how people are. People team up on you when you're new just because you're new. Throughout the years, you get used to the **** and play along. Freddie you're a nice guy, but you're to sensitive. Roll with the punches.

Thats fair Bart.. lol and I really am sensative
  • Like 1

Wow...congrats. I see Peruvian spices in your future...especially chili peppers (sounds yummy!) Figure out the recipes then bring them back to SF...or where ever. Still want to eat in one of your restaurants.

• Like 2

Wow...congrats. I see Peruvian spices in your future...especially chili peppers (sounds yummy!) Figure out the recipes then bring them back to SF...or where ever. Still want to eat in one of your restaurants.

That would be amazing if you did!! Thanks m8
  • Like 1

You’ve got to make a special chili recipe just for me. Just no onions. Under no circumstances can there be onions in this chili. No matter what they teach you in this school.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Joby
  • Like 1

I've always loved the idea of traveling with work related. Peru is somewhere that sounds pretty cool, would love to go round South America, and make sure you try the local Pisco.

Edited by JSW
  • Like 1

You’ve got to make a special chili recipe just for me. Just no onions. Under no circumstances can there be onions in this chili. No matter what they teach you in this school.

Thank you in advance.

I make anything you would like
  • Like 1

Thank you, sir. Just no onions.

And did I mention how much I hate onions?

What a can, I can eat an onion like it was an Apple. Onions are amazing, and my third favorite vegetable behind potatoes and baby spinach.

• Like 1

Raw onions suck. Cooked onions are fine though

Yes and no.

Onions are a vile weed that needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth.

Surprisingly, I LOVE Funyuns. Yum.

Edited by Joby
  • Like 1

What a can, I can eat an onion like it was an Apple. Onions are amazing, and my third favorite vegetable behind potatoes and baby spinach.

I knew I would take heat...but I wasn't betting you'd be the first. lol

• Like 2

Peru will still allow you in if you're off the turn up.

I know but my lady said she would leave me if I didnt get sober and I am not in a mindstate to let that happen

Edited by freddievanhalen3
  • Like 1

Thank you, sir. Just no onions.

And did I mention how much I hate onions?

onions are the chit.  gtfo out joby wan kenobe.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I know but my lady said she would leave me if I didnt get sober and I am not in a mindstate to let that happen

thats my boy. quitting is for quitters.

party at freddies house tonight boys!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

He will go to Peru eventually, things like this are only a matter of time. Right now was not the right time, when he goes he will get a lot more out of it.

• Like 1