Sign in to follow this  
Undisputed16

TUF 27: The Battle of the Undefeated

If this is going to continue, isn’t it time we get back into LHW/HW?

I’m sure if there was enough quality talent out there in those divisions, they would.

• Like 3

The dumb thing about this theme for the show is that going into the finale, they’ll still all be undefeated, because the TUF fights don’t count toward their record.

• Like 7

3 weight classes?

will NOT watch

Likely still just two on the show. I think they often do more in the tryouts, and then decide after which two they're going to go with based on how the tryouts go.

Likely still just two on the show. I think they often do more in the tryouts, and then decide after which two they're going to go with based on how the tryouts go.

I wish they would do another HW season

I wish they would do another HW season

There aren't enough Heavyweights. Just look at Bellator's Heavyweight tournament. Half the field is guys who compete at Light Heavyweight, or Middleweight.

• Like 1

So this starts in a weeks time, I must say I have little excitement for the 2 coaches, more than likely just going to witness them both sucking each other off. What happened to the good aul days of the coaches ****ing hating each other. Really hope the next one is something like Colby and Usman, because you know that will end up with some actually ****ing drama. 

So this starts in a weeks time, I must say I have little excitement for the 2 coaches, more than likely just going to witness them both sucking each other off. What happened to the good aul days of the coaches **** hating each other. Really hope the next one is something like Colby and Usman, because you know that will end up with some actually **** drama. 

I have the opposite feelings. I'm ready for two coaches who will act like normal people & won't be doing dumb, cringey chit for the whole season.

• Like 1

I have the opposite feelings. I'm ready for two coaches who will act like normal people & won't be doing dumb, cringey chit for the whole season.

Hey I just loved the **** between Rampage and Evens, better yet, Koscheck and the male nurse  :lol:

2 coaches who had fun and have great interactions. A noticeable lack of angry yelling, door-kicking, & general douchiness from either coach.

This was the first full episode I've watched in at least 10 seasons. This season might actually be enjoyable.

That said, first fight sucked. Good thing those Alpacas don't know BJJ.

• Like 2

So far I think DC has shown just how good of a coach he actually is, when he retires he will be one of the best Coaches around. That Violent Bob Ross guy is a quality striker, but he seemed to lack the power to put someone out. Some decent fighters so far, the weird Canadian dude who lives in Ireland with the accent that makes me cry inside seems like a very good fighter too

• Like 1

Sadly the best fighter by a mile so far is injured and out, god dammit, but yeah, episode 4 was nothing to shout about, simple sit on a guy for 2 round type of episode, boring as ****. DC clearly the smarter guy here, Stipe has no idea what he is doing it seems, even his cornering is really bad

Another dull episode, fight was disappointing, was expecting the apart submission god to at least try a takedown instead of clinch and fail to even clasp his hands together for 2 rounds. Hopefully the "thing that has never happened before" for next week is good

• Like 1

The schtick and in house drama and training no longer interest me. Last 15 minutes are all what’s worth watching to me.

• Like 1

After wasting 10 minutes of my life this evening, I will be removing this show from my dvr... terrible, horrendous, waste of time, and many other bad things.

I cannot understand why they even made the newest episode like, they should have just shown Richie pulling out and why and then moved onto Diamond vs Wannabe Gangster, though I will say, I could see Smullens calf cramp up before he even noticed it, that looked nasty, have had it happen to myself before, literally not able to walk with that **** and it can come from nowhere 

Obviously Tyler Diamond wins this season... the amount of exposure he is getting by podcasts and **** clearly show it, also being handed **** opponents helps, first the completely fake fighter Dulany then a guy who looked awful in his first fight in which he lost..... why did Stipe bring back the 2 worst fighters who lost? 2 of the best fighters are fighting each other now in Cormiers 2 guys.... the final is going to be a turd

Dulany's kicks were actually really quick but he is a **** fighter. I don't know if he is successful outside of mma but he doesn't have a future fighting.

That puss that bailed on the fight due to leg cramps is getting a fight on the TUF finale card because he is from Canor's camp.

• Like 2

Gunther had a neat flawless defense in last nights bout. I think he blocked 99% of all hooks, crosses, uppercuts, jabs and kicks with his face.. a bright future ahead. He is going to baffle competition with that strategy

• Like 2

Gunther had a neat flawless defense in last nights bout. I think he blocked 99% of all hooks, crosses, uppercuts, jabs and kicks with his face.. a bright future ahead. He is going to baffle competition with that strategy

The only reason he made it was because of Stipe and his personality. He didn't deserve a second shot either.
  • Like 2

The only reason he made it was because of Stipe and his personality. He didn't deserve a second shot either.

He reminded me of uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

I agree with everything you said.  His first fight lasted about 10 seconds and was trash.  His second went the distance and he was trash.  

• Like 1

"Let's bring back the dude that got choked unconscious as soon as the ref said fight." - Stipe

"I like it... let's do it." - Dana

"Smfh..." - DC

• Like 1