Sign in to follow this  
Undisputed16

TUF 27: The Battle of the Undefeated

Brad katone vs Tyler Diamond is gonna be a great fight! The Featherweights are a lot better than the Lightweights

Yeah the lightweights are fairly meh, The 3 best fighters were all Featherweights. 

I thought that tall ginger fro lightweight that wrecked his opponent looked good but he got injured.

He is fighting the Irish can that quit due to leg cramps at the finale.
  • Like 1

I thought that tall ginger fro lightweight that wrecked his opponent looked good but he got injured.

I thought he was the best fighter in the show, but since he ain't in the semi's I couldn't really say he was in the top 3 anymore

• Like 1

I think DC may be the best coach I have seen on TUF, the last episode is completely pointless, Tyler Diamond is clearly in the final considering the amount of media attention he has already gotten and Joe is absolutely crap, why they even made this as a semi final fight I cannot understand 

• Like 1

DC on the ice was hilarious. It's hard your first time but I don't think they had his skates tied all of the way up which makes it a lot harder.

• Like 2

I thought he was the best fighter in the show, but since he ain't in the semi's I couldn't really say he was in the top 3 anymore

I may have to rewatch his fight but he looked like he had solid boxing and he's huge for the division.  It could be the level of competition because some of these undefeated guys are just terrible.  There's better talent out there in these divisions that probably have an L or 4 on their records but they are proven vets more deserving then some 5-0 kid.

• Like 1

Jeezuz H Christ. crusunelli's like the freakin terminator! 

He wanted redemption, win or lose, he got it in this fight.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

Put my hands up, I gave Jay Cucciniello no chance, how wrong was I, Tyler Diamond was so inefficient though, glad he didn't get through, but Brad will beat Jay 100%, Jay lost to who Brad beat already 

Also they put John Gunther on the finale card.... are we really going to have to see that dude go 0-3 just from TUF? Surely there were better options

That could be the best thing to happen to Tyler, his ego was way too big. After a loss maybe he will understand that he has a lot to learn.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 4:53 PM, Undisputed16 said:

j6R6VBZh.jpg

Ahahahaha I can't wait to see you all there while I am just sitting watching you all beat each other I'll do my study unless you all vote me in to fight well see if y'all scared. 

39191503_270733007041605_8809963271198081024_o.jpg

1 minute ago, Turttle801 said:

Ahahahaha I can't wait to see you all there while I am just sitting watching you all beat each other I'll do my study unless you all vote me in to fight well see if y'all scared. 

Is this guy missing a chromosome? If anyone finds it can they please return it to him, don't think he actually realizes this TUF was nearly a ****ing year ago....

9 hours ago, Turttle801 said:

WAT

On 10/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, Turttle801 said:

what does that mean