Sign in to follow this  
America

Celebrity Death Pool Season 2

Congrats to Zerk on winning the inaugural celebrity death pool with a correct prediction on Charles Manson.

Rules are the same for this one. Pick ONE person and that is the person you have throughout the competition and you CANNOT pick someone who is already picked. The game continues until someone's pick takes a dirt nap.

Good luck competitors

I'm sticking with my original pick of Sean Connery.

• Like 4

Edit the OP with everybody's pick.

I received your suggestion from the suggestion box and it is currently being given the utmost consideration.

Signed.

The Management

• Like 3

Queen Elizabeth II. Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand since 6 February 1952.

Death date 19 December 2017. If I get the death date right too am I winning this thing right away?

• Like 1

Queen Elizabeth II. Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand since 6 February 1952.

Death date 19 December 2017. If I get the death date right too am I winning this thing right away?

Prince Phillip will kick it before her so I'll take him
  • Like 1

The Queen is probably a pretty solid bet. Wish I had thought of this.

• Like 1

I was thinking about him but the dude is still a prince married to a Queen for almost a hundred years. What a GOAT. He can't die.

lol. He's a GOAT but only for his public offensiveness. That dude has no filter.
  • Like 1

lol. He's a GOAT but only for his public offensiveness. That dude has no filter.

Prince Phillip quotes are the best kind of quotes

• Like 1

Prince Phillip quotes are the best kind of quotes

We don’t hear much about him across the pond. What does he say?

• Like 1

I consider any British people taking our monarchs in this as an act of treason and any foreigners taking them as an act of war.

Strongly worded letters coming your way folks. The Daily Telegraph will be in copy.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

The War is over, Mr. Sparks. And It's not like there won't be a new King and Queen of Canada.

Frankly, the queen needs to live forever because her successor is an idiot.

• Like 2