Undisputed16

***UFCFCCL 2018***

damn man Radlad was a GOAT. Too many camps already, maybe we can have a reserved spot for inactive cans to get replaced with?

Why isn't Oz getting banned? He was the one who started it after your "line" that was obviously only meant for me. You people make me sick.

you really don't know when to stop talking do you?

then you will complain that everyone is against you. :huh:

• Like 1

you really don't know when to stop talking do you?

then you will complain that everyone is against you. :huh:

Not if someone keeps insulting me everywhere in the forum. And I am getting banned for it cause of corruption and retarded mods.

Not if someone keeps insulting me everywhere in the forum. And I am getting banned for it cause of corruption and retarded mods.

yeah this forum is spoiled due to the amount of corruption in the mods.....

:lol: put the crack pipe down and walk away from the keyboard. :lol:

• Like 1

Why isn't Oz getting banned? He was the one who started it after your "line" that was obviously only meant for me. You people make me sick.

GOATS dont get bant son

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

Go watch beast proonz you freak.

go finish one thing you start. the irony of your name is delicious

• Like 1

What did I do??

Plus I just have a ginger beard, not ginger hair so it can't be me.

I dunno mate. who knows where cyclone Finishes_Nogames will spin to next :( Edited by OzPride

As the random draft is done and the picking order is in place imo i'm ready for my first pick when you give me the green light.

Let's get this game started ( the sooner, the better?)

Shall we agree to lets say Friday 11 or 12 AM CET?

I can wait until sunday if needed btw.

I dunno mate. who knows where cyclone Finishes_Nogames will spin to next :(

Sadly you're probably right. I think he's got this whole conspiracy theory going that we're all against him and that I'm the ring-leader. Not sure what he thinks the motive is but he believes it to be true and will never change his mind. It used to kind of bug me, but when someone is having running arguments with 5 different people in 5 different threads yet doesn't realise they're part of the problem it's clear there's a genuine delusional issue and I just feel sorry for the guy. Ah well. Onwards and upwards.

• Like 3

Sadly you're probably right. I think he's got this whole conspiracy theory going that we're all against him and that I'm the ring-leader. Not sure what he thinks the motive is but he believes it to be true and will never change his mind. It used to kind of bug me, but when someone is having running arguments with 5 different people in 5 different threads yet doesn't realise they're part of the problem it's clear there's a genuine delusional issue and I just feel sorry for the guy. Ah well. Onwards and upwards.

So you dispute that you're actually the one who tossed him out? Because we all know you're the ring leader!
  • Like 2

So you dispute that you're actually the one who tossed him out? Because we all know you're the ring leader!

Okay I'll come clean - I do in fact spend a huge amount of my time trying to turn a bunch of strangers on the Internet against one other stranger on the Internet. Everyone's got to have a hobby.

• Like 4

Okay I'll come clean - I do in fact spend a huge amount of my time trying to turn a bunch of strangers on the Internet against one other stranger on the Internet. Everyone's got to have a hobby.

Biggest troll with the best lines award winner 2017 :lol:

you're a well behaved funny ginger beard man :)

Edited by R.A.S.
  • Like 2

As the random draft is done and the picking order is in place imo i'm ready for my first pick when you give me the green light.

Let's get this game started ( the sooner, the better?)

Shall we agree to lets say Friday 11 or 12 AM CET?

I can wait until sunday if needed btw.

A few of us are going to Detroit for 218, that's why I was thinking of starting it Sunday, I'll think about it today.

FH- You got banned because I said you were on thin ice from the beginning based on your previous actions almost every day on here. When you can't get along with a single person on an MMA forum, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and act older than twelve. Now stop clogging up the thread.

Edited by Undisputed16
  • Like 2

A few of us are going to Detroit for 218, that's why I was thinking of starting it Sunday, I'll think about it today.

FH- You got banned because I said you were on thin ice from the beginning based on your previous actions almost every day on here. When you can't get along with a single person on an MMA forum, maybe it's time to head over to Sherdog.

• Like 2

FH- You got banned because I said you were on thin ice from the beginning based on your previous actions almost every day on here. When you can't get along with a single person on an MMA forum, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and act older than twelve. Now stop clogging up the thread.

If ppl wanna pick, let them. If someone decides to wait til Sunday, that's when the clock starts on 12 hrs per pick.

• Like 1

Yeah I was thinking for Round 1 we can allow 16 hours which is 2/3 of a day

I agree that we could just start and won't run a clock this weekend so people have time.
  • Like 1

Never mind.. i know you're trolling because you said it like it's a European month 2/3 instead of 3/2.

If you said the third of february i would have believed you ;)

I'm talking about the thread title mate!!!  Draft: 12/3/17 - 12th March.  Weird eh?

• Like 1

I'm posting from 'merica land of opportunity and orange leaders

Gimme a break

Orange leaders?

That reminds me of my own beta country thb honest.

But can i pwetty pwease pick.. my fingers are itching to rustle 2 jimmies ( that sounds horrible )

We can start picking now, since we have so much time, there is no time limit for round 1 (within 24 hours). Starting at Round 2 we will go to the standard 12 hour time limit.

**UFC 219 IS OUR FIRST EVENT**

RD 1

1 Fred_Flink_Stoned

2 AndyWang

3 Undisputed16

4 cashfl0w

5 BART-O-LINI

6 OzPride

7 juice64011

8 crangs

9 Mormont

10 Bubba_Sparks

11 jaybird86

12 Rastajambo

13 Jolidan

14 LayDownDead

15 graham_240

16 SmoothCriminal

Edited by Undisputed16

Undisputed - thanks for spearheading this and doing all the work...  I may need a little guidance and push through the process since its a first.. Bear with me.  

Undisputed - thanks for spearheading this and doing all the work...  I may need a little guidance and push through the process since its a first.. Bear with me.  

Dude no worries, the draft is very straightforward, find a fighter that you think is worth it, repeat. The tricky part is when you plan it all out and then your fighter gets picked.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is obvious, but realized it isn't included in the thread:

You have to draft fighters at their ranking in their current weight class. 

I think some of you know where I'm going with that.

We can start picking now, since we have so much time, there is no time limit for round 1 (within 24 hours). Starting at Round 2 we will go to the standard 12 hour time limit.

**UFC 219 IS OUR FIRST EVENT**

RD 1

1 Fred_Flink_Stoned

2 AndyWang

3 Undisputed16

4 cashfl0w

5 BART-O-LINI

6 OzPride

7 juice64011

8 crangs

9 Mormont

10 Bubba_Sparks