Undisputed16

***UFCFCCL 2018***

If you want rules changed, submit requests for next year. I asked for everyone's input at the beginning.

We didnt expect this Tom Foolery from adults

• Like 1

More salty with the occurrence as a whole than with the actual transaction.

LDD lays down dead for nine straight months and accepts a deal from you (YOU!) within a minute of the offer.

If that doesn't stink, I don't know what does.

I'll make sure to only fill in half of my tattoo at the end of the year, like Gus.

• Like 1

Jaybird secures mendes, latifi, reyes, Cutelaba and Edwards

to

Shrkelz

for

$70,000, James Vick, Oskar Piechota

Skrelz confirm?

Edited by jaybird86
  • Like 1

to

Shrkelz

for

Skrelz confirm?

damn,,

ill take it, i love james vick! 

Lock it in undisuputed

• Like 1

to

Shrkelz

for

Skrelz confirm?

And you were crying and spamming paragraphs. LOL

three way trade

i would like to include woodley in there for shkrelz and he gives me Oskar

Deal! Lock it in undisputed !!!twood wooo goat

• Like 2

You can’t reneg you made the offer and i accepted that’s not how this works. Twoods mine or this game is a sham. Too bad you made a bad asian joke

• Like 2

to

Shrkelz

for

Skrelz confirm?

Cries about me paying $50K for $30K of fighters. Says it ruined the game..

Gets $140K of fighters for $95K. LOL

I just got TWood, sucks Wang. You can’t reverse that, too bad you made a bad joke..

Am I gonna go back in time and unsign Alexa grasso because Suarez dominated her? “Oh sorry I was joking” .. too bad Andy Wang, too bad

Yeah that deal was even dodgier than mine. LDD I expected far better from a Magny fan. I've just DM'd him on insta and he wants all his autographs back and said for you to stop dropping by the gym.

I lost $20K in value, and you gained $90K. The other cheater just gained $50K himself.

So you're not only bad at hot takes, you're simply awful at math.

To be honest, if it reaches the end and I'm not winning, I'm probably going to send all my players and money to one of the players who didn't cheat.

Trading $50K for $30K of fighters who can't recoup the money is very different than what Oz/jaybird did. So I'm just going to make sure they don't win.

To be honest, if it reaches the end and I'm not winning, I'm probably going to send all my players and money to one of the players who didn't cheat.

Trading $50K for $30K of fighters who can't recoup the money is very different than what Oz/jaybird did. So I'm just going to make sure they don't win.

Stop pretending there's no value in what you did

• Like 1

“If my cheating doesn’t work, I’m gonna do more cheating to make sure the other cheaters don’t win” lol.

This is why we need a commisioner with a sack. I would’ve kaboshed many of the moves made even a few months ago. If it is supposed to be ran like a fantasy league then there should be a can’t cut list, a waiver wire, vetoes. Etc...

• Like 2

Stop pretending there's no value in what you did

You're right. In numeric form, it is $-25K for my two deals.

Jaybird gained $50K. You gained $90K on your own illegitimate deal.

All good. I said what I said, and I mean it. If nothing else, you all ensured Bart will win. Because he has yet to cheat, and I'd feel better about losing to him than either of you.

You're right. In numeric form, it is $-25K for my two deals.

Jaybird gained $50K. You gained $90K on your own illegitimate deal.

All good. I said what I said, and I mean it. If nothing else, you all ensured Bart will win. Because he has yet to cheat, and I'd feel better about losing to him than either of you.

Is Bart writing this nonsense? He's the only one dumb enough to think that money is the only important category here. You got three cans that is likely to bump you in three different categories. I don't actually care, my long game is coming to fruition and I'm gonna finish the lot of you. By dec 31st I could refund Rob and donate the difference to someone for a bum with no fights coming up and still win lol Edited by OzStraya

Please, it’s all been shady games here recently. The people who got hurt most by it are the guys 4-7 who had some Sort of outside chance to make a move.

• Like 1

Is Bart writing this nonsense? He's the only one dumb enough to think that money is the only important category here. You got three cans that is likely to bump you in three different categories. I don't actually care, my long game is coming to fruition and I'm gonna finish the lot of you. By dec 31st I could refund Rob and donate the difference to someone for a bum with no fights coming up and still win lol

Oh, you're still doing that thing, huh?

Cringe.

I dont care about cash's deal with ldd, the price was reasonable. It's that ldd hasn't done nothing all year, made me laugh.

What about the other deal of the day?

Oh sweet baby jesus, what now?

Our friend jaybird acquired two top five fighters, a couple top fifteeners, and an unranked guy for $95K total of assets. Leapt up $50K in value. Pulled an Ozpride essentially.

Our friend jaybird acquired two top five fighters, a couple top fifteeners, and an unranked guy for $95K total of assets. Leapt up $50K in value. Pulled an Ozpride essentially.

No bueno

• Like 1