Undisputed16

***UFCFCCL 2018***

Are you okay?

other than my ankle being fking sore and still having to work and my misses booking out my day off with going to wedding venues I have no interest in booking, not bad! You?
  • Like 1

I appreciate that your conscience bothered you for helping someone cheat earlier. This is a step towards rectifying your tattered reputation.

There’s no cheating look at the rules...

Someone can cut Conor Whitaker Suarez and whoever else tomorrow and the rules allow it.

But I appreciate your kind words as always.

I have 2 champs now with a shot at a third belt! And when max has to pull out lil Frank is swooping in !

• Like 1

Uhm no..

But I'll have a word with Brother Bartimus, and I'll try to get him to call off having you kneecapped for being a dirtbag.

Reyes is gonna lose to osp.

Cutelaba is a usada liability and won’t be ranked even after his next fight. Frankie will stay above mendes in the rankings.

I think I gave up Edwards that’s it really?

• Like 1

You gave up $140K in assets for $95K of crap. You handed off your roster same as the other queef did earlier in the game. You're a pawn.

Having those guys wasn’t going to get me up in the rankings and now I have Twood. I like the result. With nunes that’s 2 guaranteed champs at year end cashtradamus. With nunes fighting for a 3rd. If cyborg slips and lands on her head and KOs herself that’s 3 titles.

• Like 1

You didn't learn from the other pawn that it's embarrassing to try to justify it?

Just be a good pawn, and shut the hell up. You tapped. Bye.

@bubba, 20k on McGregor vs Khabib? I'll max bet, Since oz doesn't have the kiwis to bet on Pettis.

Khabib is mine... I need some time to digest all this unrest....

Hey, the game made it further, and is closer than last year. People get bored at the end and do stupid chit. IDGAF about the insults, if the game ended today I'm fine with it. A year is a long time for any game. People even stop participating in the predictions league

• Like 1

Yeah I just want to upset you.

I’m just aiming for the top 5 like I said all along

There's like five people playing. That's like saying I just want to breathe tomorrow.

lol, looks like I got out of this hot mess at the right time

• Like 1

I am very proud of you for conducting yourself in this game with such a high level of integrity and making it to the top.

You are indeed a special individual, who deserves multiple meaningless signatures as a badge of honor to every one of your posts.

I hope you win!

• Like 1

I am very proud of you for conducting yourself in this game with such a high level of integrity and making it to the top.

You are indeed a special individual, who deserves multiple meaningless signatures as a badge of honor to every one of your posts.

I hope you win!

Maybe one day you'll stop being a random dipchit who needs to cheat at internet games to win, and then you'll be able to be proud of yourself and gloat in your sig. Oh, and you'll have to actually win something too. Edited by cashfl0w

Hey, the game made it further, and is closer than last year. People get bored at the end and do stupid chit. IDGAF about the insults, if the game ended today I'm fine with it. A year is a long time for any game. People even stop participating in the predictions league

Im proud of you Gary

• Like 3

I negotiated a great deal. Don’t be sore

Hard to be sore when I'm winning by a lot, and I've got Cyborg lined up to stomp the competition right out at the end of the year.

One of these retards was even bright enough to buy Nunes, and ensure my victory. LOL

You are right about everything all the time.

Care had nothing to do with anything.

I negotiated a move you are jealous of. Call it cheating if that suits your need.

Good luck winning this game!

• Like 1

If theres a league next year, I feel I'll do much better. It took me a couple of months to see how the game is played. I made a lot of mistakes drafting and releasing people early in the year.

• Like 1

I don't need luck. I have skill. Back to back, bum. Don't forget it. But if you do, it'll be in my sig to remind you.

Noted CHAMP!