Undisputed16

***UFCFCCL 2018***

10k on Jalin Turner (UR)

if jaybird wants since he has Luque, i'll do a side bet with him

I only have $450 left but will bet his show money and another unranked fighter for one of your unranked fighters.  Here is who I have - you pick one of mine and I pick one of yours???

Ion Cutelaba Olivier Mercier Andre Fili Vicente Luque Said Nurmagomedov Daichi Abe Andre Soukhampthath Desmond Green Hakeem Dawodu Tom Breese Brad Katona Benito Lopez Aleksandar Rakic Luke Sanders
  • Like 1

I only have $450 left but will bet his show money and another unranked fighter for one of your unranked fighters. Here is who I have - you pick one of mine and I pick one of yours???

Ion Cutelaba

Olivier Mercier

Andre Fili

Vicente Luque

Said Nurmagomedov

Daichi Abe

Andre Soukhampthath

Desmond Green

Hakeem Dawodu

Tom Breese

Brad Katona

Benito Lopez

Aleksandar Rakic

Luke Sanders

I cannot pass on this opportunity to take jonthedons favorite fighter and release him just for chits and giggles

Deal

Edited by AndyWang
  • Like 1

Cute.

You forgot to pick him in Oz's game. You should throw him on the list, if you're willing to bet on it here.

I take ozcheats game more serious to win because he runs it and I like the idea of winning his own game

I actually do think Luque wins

• Like 1

I take ozcheats game more serious to win because he runs it and I like the idea of winning his own game

I actually do think Luque wins

At least you admit you're cheating.

More sadness from jaybird. OP should just close the game down now. Jaybird is willing to do more lame chit on PM than anybody else. He wins.

I cannot pass on this opportunity to take jonthedons favorite fighter and release him just for chits and giggles

Deal

Tom Breese Vs. Gregor Gillespie then!

and no - there were no PMs involved in this transaction for the crybabies.

I will cut UR Desmond Green for $5,000 and bet Wang $5450 Plust $2,000 show money and Tom Breese for the same monetary consideration and Gregor Gillespie.

This is on the Luque Turner fight.

Cash

Id just like to commend you on playing fair and square and dodging all of the cheaters in this horribly run game. You are a man of honor, character, valor and I commend you for that.

Congrats

Your Friend

Josh

• Like 2

Beg your pardon Gary? Try to keep this on topic before I report you, was just giving the King of this game a well deserved congrats, the guy is a friend of mine, and you have to go and make things weird Garreth.

Calm down little guy

• Like 3

Rumbin,

Despite being able to spell Rumbling, or you're/your, their/there/they're, and many other frankly meaningless words, you are a scholar and a gentleman. It would have been nice if Gary had the testes to stand up to cheaters, but regardless of the snowflakery, I will hold strong. If I lose, at least I lost honorably and didn't try to cheat at an internet game.

Your dear friend,

Cash

• Like 3

Rumbin,

Despite being able to spell Rumbling, or you're/your, their/there/they're, and many other frankly meaningless words, you are a scholar and a gentleman. It would have been nice if Gary had the testes to stand up to cheaters, but regardless of the snowflakery, I will hold strong. If I lose, at least I lost honorably and didn't try to cheat at an internet game.

Your dear friend,

Cash

TBH I haven't even read the last 2 pages, who cheated

• Like 1

we need a commish with an iron fist! not michael bisping hands

rules are up for interpretation gary! cmon man

It's a situation that I can't win in. If I vetoed some moves people would complain as well. 3 months left and it's all done and good

They were copied from your rules from last year :)

Yeah, but I'm not scared to whip out my balls, slap em on your forehead, and change the rules if motherf*ckers start cheating. :)

It's a situation that I can't win in. If I vetoed some moves people would complain as well. 3 months left and it's all done and good

Understood but that’s part of the job right? As commish it’s not about making friends or worrying about upsetting people it’s about protecting the integrity of the game.

Sincerly,

Michael

• Like 2

Understood but that’s part of the job right? As commish it’s not about making friends or worrying about upsetting people it’s about protecting the integrity of the game.

Sincerly,

Michael

You're welcome to demonstrate next season.

Regards,

Gary

should go to a group vote then.
  • Like 1

Sincerly,

Michael

Do you think you have the intestinal fortitude it takes to take 20 minutes a week and run a free game on an internet message board?

I heard only the real alphas can handle that kind of grueling stress

• Like 1

I mean I would make a google doc with locked pages for each user and a locked page for the commish only, and important a copy and paste for fighter rankings to calculate fighter value, and then basically all you have to calculate is side bets..

Pretty automated and easy

Oh if you’re asking if I’m afraid to say “that move is not approved” the answer is no, last time I checked I pee standing up

• Like 2

I think it has worked for others - ehem…

I just figured a polite suggestion to Bartolini would be sportsmanlike.

We doing 20k or not?

The cheater is angry that I pulled off a legitimate deal?!

Must be another Clinton supporter.

Id sooner vote for Kim Jong Un then Crooked Hillery

• Like 2

Rumbin,

Your dear friend,

Cash

You also possess the same understanding of sarcasm as does jeffw38

You also possess the same understanding of sarcasm as does jeffw38

I understood it well. Just wanted to bother you more since your d-bag level has been on ten lately.