• Please log in to reply
1207 replies to this topic

#51 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:47 PM

I thought you would pass? You change your mind like the weather in England. From sunny to rainy in 5 min lol

Your reading comprehension is right on point with your ability to compose yourself.

Save me the response. Nobody cares.
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#52 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

Firstly, thanks for agreeing to run it undisputed. As you can already see there will unfortunately be a bit of white noise to deal with early on. Hope that doesn't put you off!

Secondly, the best thing about last year was the spirit the game was played in. Good to be able to discuss and agree song ourselves the rules, glad that will be the case again.

Thirdly...I don't have a strong view on the asset value or separate thing. Both are slightly flawed imo so happy to go with whatever the majority prefer.

Fourthly...I wonder if we can have a different release rule for injured or suspended fighters? I agree that you don't want people releasing people every week, so what about 75% of the value if the fighter has been ruled out for the rest of the year (through injury or suspension), 25% otherwise.

Fifthly...I don't like the idea of loans. Feels against the spirit of the game in a way.

And finally, Team Franklin had a regrettably inactive year in 2017 and intends to recapture their belt in 2018. Good luck to the rest of you sorry souls.
  • cashfl0w and Rastajambo like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#53 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

Your reading comprehension is right on point with your ability to compose yourself.
Save me the response. Nobody cares.

You must have alzheimer. You just said if Bart or I join, then you're out. What's wrong with you? Do not worry im not joining you can infect people with your cancer again and get bart banned too again for no reason.

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#54 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:56 PM

^^^That's what I'm not dealing with all season. It's beyond annoying.

If OP agrees, he can shoot me a PM. This thread has already gotten too ridiculous to bother with.
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#55 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,921 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:05 AM

Undisputed, I'm a fair and reasonable guy. Cash was looking for a reason to ban me from the start of last year. There was a disagreement if my fighter, Ferguson, should get paid or not. He weighed in, and Khabib pulled out. Paid me money, then took it away. I questioned it, then he kicked me out. Just wanted show money. The ufc paid him his show money, so I thought I should get it too.

Edited by BART-O-LINI, 27 November 2017 - 12:12 AM.

#56 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,389 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

That would ruin the entire game cause people will just spam the release button. Buy release, buy release, buy release... but who am I talking to you guys know everything better anyway. Amirite?

you're not getting back the full price you paid anyway on a fighter. With the amount of UFC cards now, it would help get people more active to get on cards. Should encourage more people to play in general and not just have all the big named guys.

By eliminating say 3 fighters at a time, someone can then have money to be active on another card. You still have to obviously be smart with your funds.

#57 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:52 AM

you're not getting back the full price you paid anyway on a fighter. With the amount of UFC cards now, it would help get people more active to get on cards. Should encourage more people to play in general and not just have all the big named guys.

By eliminating say 3 fighters at a time, someone can then have money to be active on another card. You still have to obviously be smart with your funds.

You're right that a buy/release approach would be clearly stupid as people would be losing money all the time.

My only issue with your proposal is the extra admin it might create.  I do like the fact it allows you to have a big roll of the dice, rather than get stuck with a load of inactive fighters.  Another solid proposal.

@Undisputed, as you're going to be doing a lot of admin anyway, I'm happy to collect all the proposals into a short poll to be voted on if you like?

• AndyWang likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#58 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:13 AM

tenor.gif?itemid=5718277

The Justice League will be looking for a better performance this year.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#59 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hi guys, catching up on all the posts. I'll add all of the suggestions to the suggestion post I made, and we will vote later this week.

@FH and @Bart

I really have zero patience for your usual antics, you're in for now but TBH I don't expect much of a different outcome from last year. I'm a good guy, keep it mature and you stay in.
  • AndyWang, crangs, juice64011 and 2 others like this
Events Attended: UFC 205 | UFC 208 | UFC 210 | UFC 213 | UFC on Fox 25 | UFC 217 | UFC 218
Bellator 185
Upcoming: UFC 220

#60 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:12 AM

how about a thread where only recruitment can take place and a different thread for discussion/whitenoise.

Will make it easier to see what's going on in the league in regards to recruitment.

• jaybird86 likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#61 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:18 AM

how about a thread where only recruitment can take place and a different thread for discussion/whitenoise.
Will make it easier to see what's going on in the league in regards to recruitment.

Not a bad idea, that one I can enact on my own
Events Attended: UFC 205 | UFC 208 | UFC 210 | UFC 213 | UFC on Fox 25 | UFC 217 | UFC 218
Bellator 185

#62 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

How about we just eliminate white noise all together?
  • Rastajambo and Undisputed16 like this

amazin

#63 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,926 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:22 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^  YES THIS!!!!

I am interested but think a new thread summarizing the rules would be helpful... Having never done this before, it's hard to decipher what's going on....

• cashfl0w likes this

#64 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:44 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^ YES THIS!!!!

I am interested but think a new thread summarizing the rules would be helpful... Having never done this before, it's hard to decipher what's going on....

Sure, tonight after work I'll summarize and clean up the rules. Please check the first post in the thread until then.

Edited by Undisputed16, 27 November 2017 - 05:45 AM.

Bellator 185

#65 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,921 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

Hi guys, catching up on all the posts. I'll add all of the suggestions to the suggestion post I made, and we will vote later this week.

@FH and @Bart

I really have zero patience for your usual antics, you're in for now but TBH I don't expect much of a different outcome from last year. I'm a good guy, keep it mature and you stay in.

Well, let's figure it out now. You have to fight to get paid? Or you're fighter weighs in, opponent drops out, you get paid?

#66 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:55 AM

Well, let's figure it out now. You have to fight to get paid? Or you're fighter weighs in, opponent drops out, you get paid?

He participated last season, when as a group we decided that it's unfair to pay fighters just because they weighed in, mainly because a lot of times they get another fight lined up shortly after. Also because the UFC tends to only care enough about main card fighters to even announce those types of details.
  • Undisputed16 likes this

amazin

#67 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:04 AM

What Cash said, we voted that rule in, and I think it makes sense
Bellator 185

#68 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:17 AM

We have 12 members signed up now, Cash you in?

FH, you never said you were in so I didn't list you yet.

Edited by Undisputed16, 27 November 2017 - 06:18 AM.

Bellator 185

#69 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:27 AM

Also some more points for consideration:

As it stands, fighters who get a title shot out of their usual weight class (I.e.) McGregor Vs. Alvarez, get paid as an unranked fighter in the new weight class.

I propose a title shot bonus of a set amount to make up for this since the camp with the challenger would usually get champion pay, but instead get an unranked fighter pay.

This ALSO would cover the scenario when new weight classes are formed. For instance Shevchenko is not a ranked Flyweight, but will probably be fighting for a title. The camp with her should get some sort of bonus so she isn't paid as an unranked fighter.

I propose a $5k title challenger bonus.
Bellator 185

#70 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

We have 12 members signed up now, Cash you in?

FH, you never said you were in so I didn't list you yet.

Like I said, I'd rather not deal with childish back and forths for an entire year. lol.. I'm pretty sure the whole of the group would agree.

I'll give the child his opportunity to play, if he wants. If he's not in, sure, I'll play.

amazin

#71 buddy?

buddy?
  • Free
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:25 AM

Hopefully i've got better luck this year

In.

#72 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

In
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#73 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:53 AM

Thanks guys, will clean up the thread today after work
Bellator 185

#74 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

@FH and @Bart

I didn't sign up bud. And it will escalate because of someone else dont know why everyone is protecting that can.

Reserve me a spot if that's OK, but I don't feel like playing this so far.

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

#75 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Like I said, I'd rather not deal with childish back and forths for an entire year. lol.. I'm pretty sure the whole of the group would agree.

I'll give the child his opportunity to play, if he wants. If he's not in, sure, I'll play.

See?

#76 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Sign me up

#77 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

Good luck, folks!

Love, your reigning champion

amazin

#78 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

I didn't sign up bud. And it will escalate because of someone else dont know why everyone is protecting that can.
Reserve me a spot if that's OK, but I don't feel like playing this so far.

See?

Let it go guys. This is the chit I'm not going to deal with all year. The rest of us just want to have some fun
  • juice64011, Bubba_Sparks and jaybird86 like this
Bellator 185

#79 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,389 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

Good luck, folks!

Love, your reigning champion

I never said good luck to anyone

Fake news

#80 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:28 PM

Let it go guys. This is the chit I'm not going to deal with all year. The rest of us just want to have some fun

Reread what I said.

I'm not playing, hombre. Impossible to happen all year (at least with me, because let's be frank, he's going to do that all year one way or the other).

Edited by DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP, 27 November 2017 - 12:29 PM.

amazin

#81 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Reread what I said.

I'm not playing, hombre. Impossible to happen all year (at least with me, because let's be frank, he's going to do that all year one way or the other).

If that's your decision, that's fine. He's gone if he does this with anyone else
  • Bubba_Sparks and cashfl0w like this
Bellator 185

#82 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,389 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:32 PM

Cash was just interim champ, I’m the real champ

So we still got the defending champ here folks

#83 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

If that's your decision, that's fine. He's gone if he does this with anyone else

Good luck with it. You've played PL all year. You know what's about to happen here. 

And with that, I will see my way out. Later, folks!

amazin

#84 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

Smh.
Game hasn't even started and the beefing begins.

Has anyone ever wondered why no one wants to run games for long any more? Us poor commissioners are getting battle weary.

I thoroughly approve of the zero tolerance rule. We're all adults, let's just enjoy the game instead of seeing this as a chance to continue our mysterious long-running vendettas.

P.S Wang you absolutely suck and team Franklin are gong to wipe the floor with you!

Edited by Bubba_Sparks, 27 November 2017 - 12:34 PM.

• AndyWang, juice64011, Decompoze and 2 others like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#85 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,389 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

Bubba try updating your own game first before challenging the P4P Wangmaster

Edited by AndyWang, 27 November 2017 - 12:36 PM.

• juice64011, Decompoze and Bubba_Sparks like this

#86 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:39 PM

Smh.
Game hasn't even started and the beefing begins.
Has anyone ever wondered why no one wants to run games for long any more? Us poor commissioners are getting battle weary.
I thoroughly approve of the zero tolerance rule. We're all adults, let's just enjoy the game instead of seeing this as a chance to continue our mysterious long-running vendettas.
P.S Wang you absolutely suck and team Franklin are gong to wipe the floor with you!

Bubba try updating your own game first before challenging the P4P Wangmaster

https://youtu.be/HV0Kj2nX7Hs
  • AndyWang, Decompoze and Bubba_Sparks like this
Bellator 185

#87 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

Camp name is Team Fatality of course

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx, 27 November 2017 - 12:51 PM.

#88 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

----------------

Let this serve as the line. Any chit talking or needless B.S. below here, and you(anyone) are out of the game.

Of course the friendly banter exhibited above is totally fine.

Edited by Undisputed16, 27 November 2017 - 12:52 PM.

• Bubba_Sparks and cashfl0w like this
Bellator 185

#89 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

Cool with me.

#90 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

#banFH
  • cashfl0w likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#91 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

----------------
Let this serve as the line. Any chit talking or needless B.S. below here, and you(anyone) are out of the game.
Of course the friendly banter exhibited above is totally fine.

Bellator 185

#92 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

A second line why am I not suprised :)

#93 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

A second line why am I not suprised :)

It was a reminder. Maybe he didn't see it since he posted close to it. Let's not be children.
  • xFINISHxHIMx likes this
Bellator 185

#94 buddy?

buddy?
  • Free
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

I'm Fred_Flink_Stoned btw.
Have to lay low for a while..(looking over his shoulders)
Team name: TBA
  • Undisputed16 likes this

#95 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

It was a reminder. Maybe he didn't see it since he posted close to it. Let's not be children.

it was banter! :D

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#96 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:18 PM

We are at 16 camps. Let's cut it off here.

Poll for the rule votes, let me know if there are any more suggestions and I'll make another poll.

http://forums.ufcfig...e-changes-poll/

Bellator 185

#97 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

I cleaned up the O.P. a little bit, if any members have any questions or need clarifications, let me know. If you have to ask a question, it probably needs to be in the original post anyway.

Bellator 185

#98 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:50 AM

OP needs to watch what happened here, and make sure his game isn't also ruined by the same move....

http://forums.ufcfig...-2#entry4701863

Make a rule. Do it now.

amazin

#99 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:26 AM

Oh yeah, editing picks is auto ban.
  • cashfl0w and Mormont like this
Bellator 185

#100 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:37 AM

I will be doing the draft order tonight! Need a personal computer to do it (work tracks everything) and don't want to do video on phone
  • cashfl0w and Mormont like this
Bellator 185