Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

the where are you right now thread

Is Asahi Super Dry a hipster beer?

Not even a little bit! just had big tins on special, 2 for $8!

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

you a taxi driver?

Nah I'm a BDM / manager of a transport company amongst a couple of other things

Is that the big Green egg?

I'd never heard of that until you mentioned it! No, well it kind if is I guess. Its a washing machine drum on legs I use for a brazier with a weber lid and grill plate for cooking. same concept though! the Bastards stole my idea!

• Like 1

you a taxi driver?

he's a texty driver

if he posted this picture on my cities facebook page, the women would come after him with their pitchforks! theres like a good 2 or 3 rants a week posted by women who want to b*tch about them.  and then theres  people who take pictures of other dumb stuff they are rustled about, while they are clearly driving and then post it on facebook to b*tch about it only to get lynched by a mob of people who are anti-texting while driving and chit

but then again people are idiots here and more people get in accidents while texting on their phones than the amount of people who are drunk driving.    but then again our lives are way too busy and we are far too important to ever put the phone down for a minute. or pull over to the side when emergency services is trying to get through town.    stop or even slow down at a stop sign when making a right turn? homie aint nobody got time for that. and whats a signal indicator?

Edited by -idyb-

he's a texty driver

if he posted this picture on my cities facebook page, the women would come after him with their pitchforks! theres like a good 2 or 3 rants a week posted by women who want to b*tch about them. and then theres people who take pictures of other dumb stuff they are rustled about, while they are clearly driving and then post it on facebook to b*tch about it only to get lynched by a mob of people who are anti-texting while driving and chit

but then again people are idiots here and more people get in accidents while texting on their phones than the amount of people who are drunk driving. but then again our lives are way too busy and we are far too important to ever put the phone down for a minute. or pull over to the side when emergency services is trying to get through town. stop or even slow down at a stop sign when making a right turn? homie aint nobody got time for that. and whats a signal indicator?

it was in a wheel mounted harness mate and I'm a multitask master

install imgur app on your phone. upload pics (takes seconds) open pic. click share. copy address, paste in posts with img and /img in [ ] style brackets :)

This!

I can do the img thing from pics I get off the interwebs no problem bit I can't get a pic that I take on my phone to ever post here.

Got imgur app loaded on phone...but it wouldn't ever load picts.   :angry:

I'm on the "West Island", of Montreal. This picture is from a week ago last year, I'm too lazy to take another. No snow at this time.

15078957_730920040416814_475307871307976

• Like 6

I was asking if you drove a taxi cause it looks like a meter on the right hand side of the dash

thats the temperature control for the fridge in the back

it was in a wheel mounted harness mate and I'm a multitask master

bull ****.  do you have a mount sticking like a foot over the steering wheel for some weird **** reason that jabs you in the eye all of the time?

Can’t help

I have an iPhone 7 for work and I hate it sooooooo much. Samsung has really done a nice job on their phones, albeit I can't upload photos for some reason, but I can live with that.

I have an iPad Air, too, which is better than Galaxy Tabs but nothing to write home about. Have always wondered about the Surface Pros.

Didn't mean to take a techy turn here.

• Like 2

bull ****. do you have a mount sticking like a foot over the steering wheel for some weird **** reason that jabs you in the eye all of the time?

lol Nah it's a windscreen one I just stick to the centre of the wheel it only sits 5cm above the wheel. I only use it there when I'm out of the city Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

tell it to my angus bro. put down the phone before u get someone else killed. its bad enough youre already driving on the wrong side of the road

• Like 2

tell it to my angus bro. put down the phone before u get someone else killed. its bad enough youre already driving on the wrong side of the road

arent you on a tractor in a vineyard? Fooking hypocrite! :D
  • Like 1

hey if i hit a pedestrian or vehicle in my car at least it will be the alcohols fault and not my own

when you plow some granny while texting on your phone or taking pictures for instagram and the ufc forum,  youll have no one to blame but yourself.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I have an iPhone 7 for work and I hate it sooooooo much. Samsung has really done a nice job on their phones, albeit I can't upload photos for some reason, but I can live with that.

I have an iPad Air, too, which is better than Galaxy Tabs but nothing to write home about. Have always wondered about the Surface Pros.

still can't help!  :)

• Like 1

hey if i hit a pedestrian or vehicle in my car at least it will be the alcohols fault and not my own

when you plow some granny while texting on your phone or taking pictures for instagram and the ufc forum, youll have no one to blame but yourself.

if I'm ploughing some granny you best believe I'm taking pictures Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

I'm on the "West Island", of Montreal. This picture is from a week ago last year, I'm too lazy to take another. No snow at this time.

15078957_730920040416814_475307871307976

Surreal and peaceful but ugggg i h8 the cold. 

• Like 2

Surreal and peaceful but ugggg i h8 the cold.

Last Christmas it was 65 here. It shouldn’t be... in another couple hundred years it should be warmer everywhere

The desert calls my name. 

Somewhere tropical & coastal calls my name. 

Assuming i don't drop dead or get hit by a bus before retirement living in a place like that is a dream of mine. 

I'd love to have a job and a partner that we could just travel all the time. 

• Like 3

But we’re you there diving?

Ok the diving is good for sure. but there's better places for it that are a bit more interesting above the water.

Where I was over the weekend before the Abu Dhabi F1 race:

IMG_7645.jpgIMG_7644.jpg

Where I am right now - on the road to Dubai stopping at a mad max themed outdoor food court

IMG_7676.jpg

• Like 5

IMG_7645.jpgIMG_7644.jpg

Where I am right now - on the road to Dubai stopping at a mad max themed outdoor food court

IMG_7676.jpg

that food court is sick!! more shots pls

• Like 1

that food court is sick!! more shots pls

Will have to do it when im heading back that way in a few days... finna be going to the Rugby 7's on friday. The pic I posted really didn't do the place justice they have about 10 cars/trucks from the movie...

you can draw sharks on a surface pro " I cant do that on my mac"

if I'm ploughing some granny you best believe I'm taking pictures

your phone aint the only thing that gets whipped out when grandma's around lol

• Like 1

IMG_7645.jpgIMG_7644.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

woah dude uve got a nice yacht.

• Like 1

IMG_20171129_131841_880.jpg

The view from my office at the uni which has been my home for the past 7 years (2 for my masters, 1 year off and 4 for my PhD), soon I'll be leaving town looking for new adventures though, but those were some good years :)

• Like 3

IMG_20171129_131841_880.jpg

The view from my office at the uni which has been my home for the past 7 years (2 for my masters, 1 year off and 4 for my PhD), soon I'll be leaving town looking for new adventures though, but those were some good years :)

what you studying (if its obvious from the picture note I cant see your photo)

• Like 2

what you studying (if its obvious from the picture note I cant see your photo)

I am a chemical engineer, masters in process systems engineering, phd in reaction engineering

EDIT: can the rest see the picture?

Edited by amunera
  • Like 2

I am a chemical engineer, masters in process systems engineering, phd in reaction engineering

nice one I deal a lot in process systems mainly O&G

phd in reaction engineering sounds fun

• Like 2

nice one I deal a lot in process systems mainly O&G

phd in reaction engineering sounds fun

my phd was partly on methane pyrolysis, so part of the G :P 

• Like 3

Lol, that sounds like a fancy way of saying troll to me.....I'm not trolling I'm just engineering a reaction.  I knew this PhD story was just a cover.

P.S Yes, i can see the picture.

• Like 6

I had an emergency midnight shift last night. Slept a few hours then mulching leaves this morning with the riding mower and a stiff drink in hand. Now at my fav mexican bar for dinner.

Guess it never happened because no picts. Not going through that **** again.

• Like 1

I had an emergency midnight shift last night. Slept a few hours then mulching leaves this morning with the riding mower and a stiff drink in hand. Now at my fav mexican bar for dinner.

Guess it never happened because no picts. Not going through that **** again.

Enjoy! I’m watching makeover videos with my kid...
  • Like 1