Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

the where are you right now thread

Eating crab bisque with a pound of king crab legs on the way. oh yeah...and lots of Capn Morgan. Picts...if I can figure it out.

But feeling a bit under the weather so may just go home and overdose on Niquil. Have nothing tomorrow so can sleep as late as I need...

Edited by Joby
  • Like 1

currently sitting on my couch drinking a beer and reading about Joby wan kanobe's experience with crab legs and captain morgan

ill keep the situation updated.

• Like 1

For idyb: they were delicious.

Fun fact: my friends know of my love of Italian food...so they changed the nickname to 'Joby Wan... Cannoli'.

I've been answering to that for years.

Edited by Joby

For idyb: they were delicious.

Fun fact: my friends know of my love of Italian food...so they changed the nickname to 'Joby Wan... Cannoli'.

I've been answering to that for years.

Jobby means poo in Scottish so Jobby wan kanobi made me laugh

Waiting for this absolute stunner to get here and open the gate to this distribution centre so I can finish work FFS. I'll try to get proof of life when she gets here if it's nor too creepy haha

eOXqYOC.jpg

Waiting for this absolute stunner to get here and open the gate to this distribution centre so I can finish work FFS. I'll try to get proof of life when she gets here if it's nor too creepy haha

eOXqYOC.jpg

hey **** hole. how many times am i going to have to tell you to get of your god damn phone, pay attention, and drive on the right side of the road?

apparently not enough!!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

holy **** I thought you were joking.  least the tramps of the city of Pittsburgh will have somewhere to sleep at night.

Hahaha... ongoing problem here but our mayor has created lots of alternatives and allows sanctuary in certain neighborhoods. Residents in those are tickled pink and at one point, a group started camping out in the mayors neighborhood

hey **** hole. how many times am i going to have to tell you to get of your god damn phone, pay attention, and drive on the right side of the road?

apparently not enough!!

how do you know he is in his car?  B)

• Like 1

how do you know he is in his car?  B)

because if he was walking down the street he would probably be hit by a car by some other dude distracted by his phone trying to find the perfect picture to post to instagram

ozpride is going to get someone killed m8. i'm already mourning last nights tragic death of allistair overeem. it would be too much to handle if i had to scrape pieces of some kid off the wrong side of the road just because OZpride was trying to take the perfect picture to post on an internet forum. i think he needs an intervention before he ends up scraping pieces of somebodies child or pet off of his tire.

Edited by -idyb-

And after the kid told Santa she wanted a snowflake, candy cane and a hairbrush, we figured it would be a cheap Christmas so took her there...

And after the kid told Santa she wanted a snowflake, candy cane and a hairbrush, we figured it would be a cheap Christmas so took her there...

To the Dollar Store? Cha-ching. Hello pints of Capn Morgan.

• Like 1

apparently not enough!!

lol I'm parked you softly floating maple leaf

• Like 1

lol I'm parked you softly floating maple leaf

yeah  thats only because you probably drive a ford and it broke down on the side of the road.

yeah thats only because you probably drive a ford and it broke down on the side of the road.

I drive a 2012 VW passat turbo diesel wagon, a hino 300 truck and a 2010 Subaru Forester if you must know. do you know about the Ford/Holden rivalry in Oz?

I drive a 2012 VW passat turbo diesel wagon, a hino 300 truck and a 2010 Subaru Forester if you must know. do you know about the Ford/Holden rivalry in Oz?

no.  but fill me in

up until a couple months ago i was driving a ford. but i still lol at all the jokes about them breaking down

no. but fill me in

up until a couple months ago i was driving a ford. but i still lol at all the jokes about them breaking down

Eg Found On Rubbish Dump?

• Like 1

F*cked Over Rebuilt Dodge

but i sold it to a buddy real cheap after i got a grand am.

but ive had plenty of good times in that thing. the good times, the drunk times, and the bad. i spent $550 on the thing off a buddy and it lasted me at least half a decade.  mp3 cd deck and a spare tire and tools  was even included.

i probably spent alot more over time just to keep it on the road but thats what u get when u buy beaters.

i think i got about $200 and a case of beer back from it though. i seriously would have gave it away for free to anybody who was willing to come get it out of here if i couldnt find anyone to buy it.  cause i cancelled my insurance on it and cant legally leave it parked on the road without valid tags, and i didnt want to leave my new car on the side of the road for too long because a long time ago i had an old dodge lancer (yes a dodge lancer, a rare breed of crap)  and someone smashed into it one day and it was a writeoff.   i wasnt gonna do that with the grand am, and leave my ford taurus in my parking stall.   i could rent a 2nd space but why spend more money on something im not going to use?  so yeah i was glad i found someone to buy it otherwise i would have just gave it away, rather than pay to have it towed to a scrapyard.    they probably have enough fords to crush and dismantle over there!

Edited by -idyb-

F*cked Over Rebuilt Dodge

but i sold it to a buddy real cheap after i got a grand am.

The Pontiac Grand Am...that's bringing back a lot of good memories.

work beer

AYFyG79.jpg

after work beer

put down the phone before you get someone killed **** hole.

Drinking and driving during the day, I see..

Well done.

have you not heard of a knock off? smh, I was parked and having one before I went in :) it's how we roll down here mate you'd love it Edited by OzPride

put down the phone before you get someone killed **** hole.

I was parked! god damn show me where someone's car touched you while texting

idyb doesnt text while driving. its like a $1000 fine up here now or some chit last i heard. still theres morons everywhere on their phones trying to hide it and getting in accidents all the time.

its not worth killing someone just to play with my phone and be distracted. and besides i need that right hand free for operating a beer.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

have you not heard of a knock off? smh, I was parked and having one before I went in :) it's how we roll down here mate you'd love it

American police will give your **** a DUI for that.

idyb doesnt text while driving. its like a $1000 fine up here now or some chit last i heard. still theres morons everywhere on their phones trying to hide it and getting in accidents all the time.

its not worth killing someone just to play with my phone and be distracted. and besides i need that right hand free for operating a beer.

a co-worker crashed our work car last week and I could almost guarantee she was texting.  I didn't know how to confront her about it and there is no way to prove it so wtf...

• Like 1