Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Diego Sanchez plans to make his friends dream come true

by being his first fight in his mma debut

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/diego-sanchez/diego-sanchez-make-friends-mma-dream-come-true-friday/

Diego-Sanchez-Isaac-Marquez.png

“[isaac “The Shermanator” Marquez] came to [Jackson Wink MMA Academy] to just come and check out the gym and I told him, ‘You like MMA?’ and he said, ‘I love fighting,’ and then I said, ‘Alright. Well are you here to just watch or do you want to train?’ and he said, ‘I want to train.’ So, I said alright let’s do this. He believes it with all of his heart, so I am going to make it happen. You know, he will be facing me, so I will be his opponent and we are going to have a championship fight. Isaac [Marquez] lost his mother to dementia and if you ever talk to Isaac he will show you his tattoo. He is doing it all for his mom, and he is going to win the championship for his mom. So, that’s the kind of heart that this kid has.” Diego Sanchez speaking to KRQE. 

who ya got???

• Like 3

I think Diego would lose legit without pretending but respect to him

realistically he should have lost his last 4 so I wouldn't be shocked if he was ko'd

• Like 2

making this thread because I just wanted to say this fight is the equivilant of when Conor fought Floyd and got torn to shreds 

Conor haterz have reached new levels when a story about Diego Sanchez fighting his midget friend is somehow about Conor.....

Good story though, so have a like sir.  I've got the Shermanator all day by elbow to te back of the head.

• Like 3

realistically he should have lost his last 4 so I wouldn't be shocked if he was ko'd

Realistically he has one legitimate win in the last 8 years.  This idiot lost to Gomi FFS.

• Like 2

Conor haterz have reached new levels when a story about Diego Sanchez fighting his midget friend is somehow about Conor.....

Good story though, so have a like sir.  I've got the Shermanator all day by elbow to te back of the head.

oh relax

this is the sherminators big upcoming

Edited by King_IRT
  • Like 1

Can he even see straight after what Matt Brown did to him?

Try not to get killed, Diego.  :(

Phew! He got his arm snapped, but at least he can still speak.

Lol, people actually paid to attend that ****.

I half expected Diego to go in with a massive overhand right and spike him on his head to get himself back in the win column.

I kept thinking of the South Park episode where Stallone fought Wing

• Like 4

Lol, people actually paid to attend that ****.

I half expected Diego to go in with a massive overhand right and spike him on his head to get himself back in the win column.

I kept thinking of the South Park episode where Stallone fought Wing

Thats what i would have done

• Like 1

Cashflow finally won a fight.

hahahahahahahahaha

You posted 40 mins ago.

How did I rustle your jimmies in the last 40 mins? I didn't even interact with you..

• Like 2

Would you win?

Probably not, have you ever seen a guy with downsyndrome  go ape? they got that hulk strength.

Edited by PunchBag