• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#51 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

nothing beats the day where Georges 'Rush' St. Pierre made his triumphant return to the octagon to choke out the #1 ranked middleweight in the world and become the new middleweight champion

• Joby and MauroPedrosa like this

#52 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

nothing beats the day where Georges 'Rush' St. Pierre made his triumphant return to the octagon to choke out the #1 ranked middleweight in the world and become the new middleweight champion

didn't read OP confirmed

• Decompoze, amunera and -idyb- like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#53 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

didn't read OP confirmed

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

• sobercuban, amunera and MauroPedrosa like this

#54 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

lol this gif has been making the rounds on the forum today

• Decompoze and amunera like this

#55 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

my favorite sports performance was when i sat on the couch drinking some beers and watched Georges 'Rush' St. Pierre make his triumphant return to the octagon to choke out the #1 ranked middleweight in the world and become the new middleweight champion

• MauroPedrosa likes this

#56 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Oh chit, I forgot I bowled strikes straight through the 8th frame when I filled in on my dad's bowling league when I was like 15 years old. I was absolutely trash at bowling, so my handicap was something ridiculous like 70 pins.

I ended up getting high score with a handicap for everybody in the league that year, 312, and all these geezers were very salty when they saw me get the trophy at the awards banquet.
  • StompGrind, Decompoze and MauroPedrosa like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#57 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Oh chit, I forgot I bowled strikes straight through the 8th frame when I filled in on my dad's bowling league when I was like 15 years old. I was absolutely trash at bowling, so my handicap was something ridiculous like 70 pins.

I ended up getting high score with a handicap for everybody in the league that year, 312, and all these geezers were very salty when they saw me get the trophy at the awards banquet.

lol, I got over 300 with my handicap once too. We were playing these kids that played for a local college. They were pissed
  • Decompoze and cashfl0w like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#58 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:04 PM

Pretty recently, the bowling alley near me got a huge renovation with a sweet bar and grill. I gotta hit that up again, even though I'm rotten at bowling, always fun.

#59 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,711 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:27 PM

I suck at bowling. Whatever the average score is i bowled well below it consistently. I used to not even put my fingers in because i could never find the right size. Was either to big and slipped or too tight & stuck so it was awkward. Instead i'd cradle it and just chuck it down the lane hard with a spin. Most of the time i'd gutter till i got my spin down then i'd get a turkey then go back to sucking again chasing spares and getting gutters here and there.  lol

I bowled some as a teenager & young adult but pool was my game instead. I was good but i never played quite enough to be a full shark hustler. My eldest brother played in leagues and for money regularly and was nearly pro level at times.  

Edited by StompGrind, 30 November 2017 - 05:28 PM.

Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#60 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

lol this gif has been making the rounds on the forum today

• sobercuban and amunera like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#61 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

Mine is being on the worst team in Little League for two years in a row. I made my father proud. 

• Decompoze and jaybird86 like this

#62 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,711 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:17 PM

Two worst moments. 

Partially tore my ACL playing b-ball trying to block a shot and landed straight legged like an idiot. Took months to fully heal and there is still some damage but it's ok for the most part. 

Forgot my cup for BJJ once and i rolled with one of the Bluebelt's girlfriend. She was this slick super flexible guard player and kept recovering guard every time i passed so next time i pass i start to hang out in half guard chest to chest and i'm gable gripping her upper body with near arm under her head cross facing with what we call the shoulder of justice and an underhook on the far side pressing down with my hips to keep her flat. She's squirming to make some space manages to get an underhook get on her side and butterfly hook inside my thigh so i fight hard to flatten her back out staying heavy with my hips so she can't make space to recover because i'm getting tired constantly passing and her guard is good and i don't wanna get tapped by a girl. She's fighting back but her instep is kinda rubbing a little close to my groin and suddenly i got a very hard erection and got so embarrassed i asked to stop and changed positions.

Right when it happened she kinda had this mortified look on her face like ohhhh lawd then she noticed i was just as mortified and kinda chuckled and thought it was hilarious and starting laughing then told me it was cool. The next time i went in there i got roasted for it "Hope you brought your cup" "I'm not playing half guard with you" that kinda stuff and i didn't live that one down for a while. 

• Decompoze, chons and MauroPedrosa like this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#63 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

Two worst moments. 

Partially tore my ACL playing b-ball trying to block a shot and landed straight legged like an idiot. Took months to fully heal and there is still some damage but it's ok for the most part. 

Forgot my cup for BJJ once and i rolled with one of the Bluebelt's girlfriend. She was this slick super flexible guard player and kept recovering guard every time i passed so next time i pass i start to hang out in half guard chest to chest and i'm gable gripping her upper body with near arm under her head cross facing with what we call the shoulder of justice and an underhook on the far side pressing down with my hips to keep her flat. She's squirming to make some space manages to get an underhook get on her side and butterfly hook inside my thigh so i fight hard to flatten her back out staying heavy with my hips so she can't make space to recover because i'm getting tired constantly passing and her guard is good and i don't wanna get tapped by a girl. She's fighting back but her instep is kinda rubbing a little close to my groin and suddenly i got a very hard erection and got so embarrassed i asked to stop and changed positions.

Right when it happened she kinda had this mortified look on her face like ohhhh lawd then she noticed i was just as mortified and kinda chuckled and thought it was hilarious and starting laughing then told me it was cool. The next time i went in there i got roasted for it "Hope you brought your cup" "I'm not playing half guard with you" that kinda stuff and i didn't live that one down for a while. 

tenor.gif

• Decompoze and chons like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#64 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,374 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

Best is hard to say, made state multiple times for cross country and athletics, long jump and high jump. Won grand finals in soccer and have placed in multiple karate tournaments.

I can say that my worst performance was in bowling. when i was about 13 went to visit my cousins on the west side of Aus. My youngest cousin was about 4, could barely lift the lightest bowling ball, and long story short she along with everyone else beat me two games in a row. She was literally rolling the ball through her legs two handed, smashed me
  • Decompoze, chons, MauroPedrosa and 1 other like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#65 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,364 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:02 PM

I had two school sporting moments that were great

9 years old playing regional schools softball with a team of rejects that included 2 rejects from other schools, 1 with legit dwarfism, and ended winning the tournament undefeated.  We had 3 very non atheltic(hence rejects) big hitters in our team so we just kept loading bases and letting them hit everyone home.  The dude with dwarfism got legit carried from 2nd base to home base when he got caught up, lol

2nd was playing schools golf.   We were a pretty small rural school and most of our team had hand me down golf clubs but we still took out regionals against schools not only bigger than ours but also schools that had professional coaching, all the latest gear, caddies.  We just turned up and had fun and it greatly rustled some of the other parents :lol:

• Decompoze, MauroPedrosa and jaybird86 like this

#66 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:35 PM

choking a guy out unconscious in my first jits comp. caught it on film too :)

• Decompoze, sobercuban, chons and 2 others like this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#67 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:41 PM

in grade 10 gym class we were playing softball and i stole 2nd base and the teacher got so mad about it that she called me "out" after that, and then right there made a rule that stealing bases wasnt allowed

that rustled my jimmies

i wasnt even out. i probably could have made it to third.    the catcher couldnt ***ing catch the ball.  they didnt even throw it to 2nd, how did they rule me out wtf?

Edited by -idyb-, 30 November 2017 - 11:43 PM.

#68 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

in grade 10 gym class we were playing softball and i stole 2nd base and the teacher got so mad about it that she called me "out" after that, and then right there made a rule that stealing bases wasnt allowed

that rustled my jimmies

i wasnt even out. i probably could have made it to third.    the catcher couldnt ***ing catch the ball.  they didnt even throw it to 2nd, how did they rule me out wtf?

is that your greatest sporting moment|?

• jaybird86 likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#69 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:53 PM

is that your greatest sporting moment|?

not really but i remember that and it makes me want to punch my gym teacher in her stupid **** face for calling me out just for stealing a base.    thats like giving a dude a penalty in hockey just for taking a slap shot!

but my greatest sporting moment was when i sat on the couch drinking some beers and watched Georges 'Rush' St. Pierre make his triumphant return to the octagon to choke out the #1 ranked middleweight in the world and become the new middleweight champion

Edited by -idyb-, 30 November 2017 - 11:54 PM.

#70 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:54 PM

I scored against a football team that were sponsored by Mcdonalds.  When I scored I remember singing "im loving it" -they weren't impressed.

• crangs, Decompoze, MauroPedrosa and 2 others like this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#71 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:08 AM

basketball - u20 men's div 1 grand final.

Scores tied, 4-5 seconds left. No time outs left.

Opposition has two free throws. hits the first, misses the second, I grabbed a massive rebound, full court bomb passed it to my ballhog PG dropped right in his hands, didn't even need to bounce and laid it in as the buzzer went and won us the game. We were a div4 team who kept winning and getting moved up year after year and ended up in the 1sts that made it all the more fooking glorious.
  • crangs, Decompoze, MauroPedrosa and 1 other like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#72 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:56 AM

Stomping a French team that came over to Scotland to play in a rugby tournament. This same team beat many better teams than us in the tournament already.

Scored 3 try's that game, gave some of the best tackles in my life and sent their scrum half to the hospital. Me and a few others from our team ended up getting to go to junior Scotland trials because of that game.

• crangs, Decompoze and jaybird86 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#73 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

Stomping a French team that came over to Scotland to play in a rugby tournament. This same team beat many better teams than us in the tournament already.

Scored 3 try's that game, gave some of the best tackles in my life and sent their scrum half to the hospital. Me and a few others from our team ended up getting to go to junior Scotland trials because of that game.

awesome! I scored three tries playing wing when I was 15 I think, dislocated some poor Bastards shoulder with a shoulder charge fend off when he went front on not nearly low enough lol
  • jaybird86 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#74 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,526 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

I suck at bowling. Whatever the average score is i bowled well below it consistently. I used to not even put my fingers in because i could never find the right size. Was either to big and slipped or too tight & stuck so it was awkward. Instead i'd cradle it and just chuck it down the lane hard with a spin. Most of the time i'd gutter till i got my spin down then i'd get a turkey then go back to sucking again chasing spares and getting gutters here and there. lol

I bowled some as a teenager & young adult but pool was my game instead. I was good but i never played quite enough to be a full shark hustler. My eldest brother played in leagues and for money regularly and was nearly pro level at times.

Oh, I'm terrible at bowling. lol.. I was just the right combination of high and not giving a ****.

The best part was watching the faces of the guys we were playing when I'd roll the ball with zero curve, straight down the lane. People who take bowling serious are funny.
  • StompGrind, Decompoze, Bubba_Sparks and 2 others like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#75 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,364 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

Scored 3 try's that game, gave some of the best tackles in my life and sent their scrum half to the hospital. Me and a few others from our team ended up getting to go to junior Scotland trials because of that game.

Nice.  My favourite rugby game was playing colts for Randwick  away against Warringah.  We lost players to the 2nd's and 3rd's just before kick off.  Played the whole game with 14 and still beat them in front of their home crowd.  It was glorious, lol

• OzPride likes this

#76 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

Oh, I'm terrible at bowling. lol.. I was just the right combination of high and not giving a ****.

The best part was watching the faces of the guys we were playing when I'd roll the ball with zero curve, straight down the lane. People who take bowling serious are funny.

LOL, love it. 

Any time Ive ever tried that curve chit the ball spins like a beast right on the edge of the gutter the whole time and right when I think its going to take off the ball says fook you I'm out!

#77 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:57 AM

One other moment I'm proud of. Regular kids ice hockey game a fight breaks out. Which is pretty unheard of already but to make matters worse it was this big **** guy and he was pounding on one of our guys. Our guy was a little black guy. Anyway, I couldn't figure out why the refs were letting it happen cause they could have clearly just pulled him off. I remember fully believing in my head it was a racist attack so I bolted over and haymakered buddy with my blocker. They didn't even eject me from the game (probably because I was the only goalie and it was a kids game).

• jaybird86 likes this

#78 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,926 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:01 AM

When I was 12, I was in the little league all star game.  We were down one run, last inning, bases loaded and I was at bat.  I was up in the count 3-0 and the coach gave me the sign to take the pitch.  I didn't know what the f*ck that meant and was too embarrassed to ask.  Welp...  the pitch was a meatball right down the middle and I swung at it.  I hit a sh*tty ground ball to the shortstop, who ended the game for them with a double play.  OOPS....  

#79 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,344 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:18 AM

Got a birdie once on a 200+ yard hole.
  • jaybird86 likes this
👽

#80 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:37 AM

I played volley ball in high school.  I never made any winning hits or winning blocks but I've made countless saves.  I was a setter but I could do it all - bump, set, spike.  But anyway, the setter is almost in all volley teams the unsung hero. 

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team

#81 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:40 AM

Also, in 10th grade physical ed class, I was the only kid who hit a home run while playing mushball.  My coach was so amazed and surprised, (because I was a skinny little kid) he snapped a photo of me while I was running my home run.  I still have the pic....somewhere. 

Edited by Jason_H., 01 December 2017 - 04:41 AM.

conair.gif?w=780

#82 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

Not to be confused with the “favorite sports memory” thread. This one is dedicated to YOUR best sports moment/performance. Hit a grand slam in little league? Drain a 3 pointer at the buzzer for the win? Score on a penalty shot in OT? Survive a Rugby match? Do whatever is considered a good thing in cricket? Let’s hear it folks. Bonus points for including your worst sports moment as well. All stories welcomed.

Awesome thread. 

conair.gif?w=780

#83 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,926 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:11 AM

Also, in 10th grade physical ed class, I was the only kid who hit a home run while playing mushball.  My coach was so amazed and surprised, (because I was a skinny little kid) he snapped a photo of me while I was running my home run.  I still have the pic....somewhere. 

he likely was a pedophile...

We played that damn mush ball too.  I remember being in left field and had a ball hit to me.  I had a cannon at that time.  I hurled from left to home and hit Chuck Recker, some fat dirtball, in the back of the head and took him out.  

• Decompoze and Jason_H. like this

#84 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:17 AM

I've got a chitload of bowling experience and I'm still terrible.  Well, maybe not terrible, my last league average was 137 but I haven't improved even a little since I was 10

#85 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,765 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:20 AM

big-lebowski-1200-1200-675-675-crop-0000

• Decompoze, TitanTUF, cashfl0w and 2 others like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#86 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:32 AM

I played volley ball in high school.  I never made any winning hits or winning blocks but I've made countless saves.  I was a setter but I could do it all - bump, set, spike.  But anyway, the setter is almost in all volley teams the unsung hero. 

I played lots of  rugby, I played lots of  football but yes it was volleyball where I got my nose broken.

I used to play at lunchtime and this tall gangly **** with sharper elbows than Joana JJcheck put his **** elbow through my nose.  I was fine to keep playing but everyone was like wtf  -my nose was poking out the other side :lol:

that was the day I learned about Novocaine.  that **** is awesome

• Decompoze, Jason_H. and jaybird86 like this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#87 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:07 PM

my favorite sports moment was watching team canada kick the americans asses in the war of 1812

#88 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

my favorite sports moment was watching team canada kick the americans asses in the war of 1812

Classic idyb.
  • Decompoze likes this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#89 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:01 AM

I played lots of  rugby, I played lots of  football but yes it was volleyball where I got my nose broken.

I used to play at lunchtime and this tall gangly **** with sharper elbows than Joana JJcheck put his **** elbow through my nose.  I was fine to keep playing but everyone was like wtf  -my nose was poking out the other side :lol:

that was the day I learned about Novocaine.  that **** is awesome

Yeah, most people don't get serious injuries from volleyball but I've sprained my ankles twice in that sport and once in basketball.  I reckon the kid that broke your nose was a noob to the sport. 

• Decompoze likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#90 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:30 AM

I've got a chitload of bowling experience and I'm still terrible.  Well, maybe not terrible, my last league average was 137 but I haven't improved even a little since I was 10

I think I could have been a pretty good bowler.  I've bowled maybe only 20 times in my life but I can hit a handful of strikes and a handful spares. 

• Decompoze and sobercuban like this

conair.gif?w=780

#91 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:35 AM

Keep this thread alive, guys.  I know I have more great moments in sports to share.  I just need something to trigger the memory.  I've played a lot of sports.  I was that kid that would play from sun up to sun down. 

conair.gif?w=780

#92 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:56 AM

Keep this thread alive, guys.  I know I have more great moments in sports to share.  I just need something to trigger the memory.  I've played a lot of sports.  I was that kid that would play from sun up to sun down. 

If we ever uncover any of these memories on tape and post them, that would take it to the next level! I know Rasta said his was on film.

• Jason_H. likes this

#93 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:08 AM

I think I could have been a pretty good bowler.  I've bowled maybe only 20 times in my life but I can hit a handful of strikes and a handful spares. 

What's holding me back is I can't throw a curve or a hook.  Hard to have a high average without one. 

• Jason_H. likes this

#94 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

If we ever uncover any of these memories on tape and post them, that would take it to the next level! I know Rasta said his was on film.

ill see if I can upload it when I get back home.  not sure how to do that but ill let you know

• Decompoze and classicboxer like this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#95 King_CAN

King_CAN

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 25,078 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

Crosby winning Canada the gold medal in Overtime / GSP finishing bisping

• -idyb- likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#96 King_CAN

King_CAN

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 25,078 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

i think i did this thread wrong

• sobercuban, amunera, classicboxer and 1 other like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#97 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

Crosby winning Canada the gold medal in Overtime / GSP finishing bisping

Erase this post.

i think i did this thread wrong

No, you did it right. 

conair.gif?w=780

#98 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,594 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:11 PM

I told you guys I played volley ball, right.  Anyway, I have or I should I say HAD a pretty high vertical.  I never had an actual vertical measurement but just to illustrate - On an official volley ball net which is 8 feet tall, my shoulders can parallel with the net when I jump.  But anyway, like I said also, I was a skinny little kid standing 5 foot 6 inches tall weighing about 115 pounds at the time.  There was a festival at a park and a group put up a volley ball net and invited anyone to play with them.  My buddy and I joined them.  My buddy is also on the high school volley ball team and he is 5' 10".  The setter was very prejudice when setting. After going through 2 rotations, he had not set me a ball at all and I was fine because it's a friendly game.  Anyway, during the 3rd rotation, on one play, the setter could not get to the ball and the ball came to my buddy.  My buddy, he can't set btw so he bump sets the ball for me and I was ready because I knew he would set it for me.  I had so much air time and I pounded that ball harder than I ever did before just to make a statement lol.  After that, the setter never skipped me anymore.  You should have seen the look on his faces and his friends faces.  That's one way to earn respect.  In fact, I think that's the best way to earn respect while throwing a piece of humble pie in there too. 

conair.gif?w=780

#99 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,926 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:11 PM

I told you guys I played volley ball, right.  Anyway, I have or I should I say HAD a pretty high vertical.  I never had an actual vertical measurement but just to illustrate - On an official volley ball net which is 8 feet tall, my shoulders can parallel with the net when I jump.  But anyway, like I said also, I was a skinny little kid standing 5 foot 6 inches tall weighing about 115 pounds at the time.  There was a festival at a park and a group put up a volley ball net and invited anyone to play with them.  My buddy and I joined them.  My buddy is also on the high school volley ball team and he is 5' 10".  The setter was very prejudice when setting. After going through 2 rotations, he had not set me a ball at all and I was fine because it's a friendly game.  Anyway, during the 3rd rotation, on one play, the setter could not get to the ball and the ball came to my buddy.  My buddy, he can't set btw so he bump sets the ball for me and I was ready because I knew he would set it for me.  I had so much air time and I pounded that ball harder than I ever did before just to make a statement lol.  After that, the setter never skipped me anymore.  You should have seen the look on his faces and his friends faces.  That's one way to earn respect.  In fact, I think that's the best way to earn respect while throwing a piece of humble pie in there too. 

hands-mugs-beer-18286428.jpg

• Decompoze and Jason_H. like this

#100 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:59 PM

tldr

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113