BART-O-LINI

What percentage of mall Santas are pedophiles?

Who would want to sit in a chair for how ever many hrs, and listen to children cry and say what they want for Christmas? Sounds like a nightmare. I'm sure some are good people, but I think it's over half. 60% pedos. This is serious discussions only. Does anyone have a weird person in their family work as a santa in this forum? Maybe a creepy uncle or something?

• Like 2

If it's a serious discussion, I don't have much to add.  I think most are just old retired guys that love kids.  Maybe their children and possibly their grandchildren have all grown.  They miss the magic in a child's eye that only comes from the true and absolute belief in the guy...  You really don't hear too much about Santa's being convicted or charged in anything bizarre..  There is plenty of that in our political system and tv and movie production...

• Like 1

If it's a serious discussion, I don't have much to add. I think most are just old retired guys that love kids. Maybe their children and possibly their grandchildren have all grown. They miss the magic in a child's eye that only comes from the true and absolute belief in the guy... You really don't hear too much about Santa's being convicted or charged in anything bizarre.. There is plenty of that in our political system and tv and movie production...

I'm being serious. I've never discussed it with the exception of family or friends. It's funny, guys I know say, "hell yeah they are." And women say, "No, they're just nice old men."

I'm being serious. I've never discussed it with the exception of family or friends. It's funny, guys I know say, "hell yeah they are." And women say, "No, they're just nice old men."

HAHAAHAHA - I guess I think like a woman.

HAHAAHAHA - I guess I think like a woman.

It's also my family and friends, so we joke around and say whatever is on our mind without getting offended.

• Like 1

Thought Bart was asking if that was a requirement for his next job interview

• Like 2

is that a good or a bad thing?

both - if you like laughing so hard you p*ss your pants - it's great

if you don't like having p*ssed pants - it's not so great.

both - if you like laughing so hard you p*ss your pants - it's great

if you don't like having p*ssed pants - it's not so great.

im pretty sure I watched it and it wasn't as good as the first one.  :'(  I wanted to see it in the cinema but never did. 

the fat curly retard is still in it isn't he.

• Like 1

im pretty sure I watched it and it wasn't as good as the first one.  :'(  I wanted to see it in the cinema but never did. 

the fat curly retard is still in it isn't he.

I'm talking about the first one - never saw second either.

thread title makes me chuckle good.

every time i see your avatar it has me rolling

its truly an exquisite masterpiece.

Edited by -idyb-