Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

In Least Surprising News Ever, GSP Unsure He Will Fight At 185 Again

isn't colisis terrible? I'm sure GSP haters will render some bull**** nonsense to hate on him, not in the tiniest portion his fault

the ufc offered him bank and he was supposed to fight woodley until woodley put on the most boring performance ever

isn't colisis terrible? I'm sure GSP haters will render some **** nonsense to hate on him, not in the tiniest portion his fault

the ufc offered him bank and he was supposed to fight woodley until woodley put on the most boring performance ever

It depends on the level of severity of each person....he had ulcers already so yeah its pretty bad and eating so much made his case worse I bet....depending how his diagnosement and treatment goes he might be able to continue at 185 if he wanted to..

It depends on the level of severity of each person....he had ulcers already so yeah its pretty bad and eating so much made his case worse I bet....depending how his diagnosement and treatment goes he might be able to continue at 185 if he wanted to..

I can imagine that making weight at any weightclass would be troublesome and additionally trying to put on weight to be a big 185 would be even harder, after the fight he said he was throwing up every day in the gym leading up to the match and barely weighed more than he usually did at welterweight 

He weighed over 195-200 years ago so I dont know why he thinks that he needs to eat a a lot to fight at 185. Cutting 10-15 pounds is plenty.

he had to chug litres of water just to get to 195 fight week 

realistically the best possible scenario for EVERYONE is for GSP to relinquish his belt and fight woodley

Woodley has no contenders and it would be a great fight, even if Woodley has been relatively unactive in his fights as of late

Luke and Whittaker would be a better match up and they've both done more at MW than GSP has

I can imagine that making weight at any weightclass would be troublesome and additionally trying to put on weight to be a big 185 would be even harder, after the fight he said he was throwing up every day in the gym leading up to the match and barely weighed more than he usually did at welterweight 

He said in some interview that he was eating alot of junk food to gain weight for 185....yeah that will really really mess someone up with Colitis...if he can find a healthy way to bulk up for the weight class and also have a good treatment plan I think its doable....he probably didn't want to fight at MW anymore either way so this is just a valid excuse to do what he was going to do anyways.

isn't colisis terrible? I'm sure GSP haters will render some **** nonsense to hate on him, not in the tiniest portion his fault

im sure its terrible but he never intended on defending at 185 regardless. Stevie Wonder could see this

Lets be real if anyone but Bisping had that title, GSP wouldve been looking to return at 170 or even going to 155

• Like 1

reporters: Will you defend at 185??

GSP: Yes, it is written in my contract

Dana

Dana-White-smiling-conference.jpg?fit=59

two weeks later GSP: I have colitis now and was advised not to

Dana

dana-white-ufc-200-jones.jpg?w=1000&h=57

• Like 1

It's okay GSP was always a cherry picking maple sirup slurping scared french Canadian Can. That one time he was forced to fight Hendricks made him retire. He should have stayed retired. What a bum.

Crown Bobby Knuckles as the official MW CHAMP, that he always was and let's move on with this ish.

• Like 1

And you all slagged Bisping off. Guess what, go **** yourselves I hope the MW division dries up this year

Bisping could have told them to **** off, and he's fighting a real contender.

This is still Bisping's fault.

• Like 4

I didn't think he'd ever fight again but he creampied Spits instead. No one thought he had a chance and he embarrassed you clowns. The only one to ever compare to GSP's resume' was Anderson TRT Silva but of course that flopped. Whether GSP retires tomorrow or gets dominated by Whittaker he'll still go down as the undisputed GOAT. You can always jerk off to Nick Diaz five year 0-3 record, one of which included getting out struck by Rush.