Sign in to follow this  
RazorRam0n

OFFICIAL Whittagoat vs rockhold 221 unified belt

Luke's mediocre, slow striking gonna get exposed. then his desperate takedowns gonna get stuffed then he's gonna tap out to strikes and run up to LHW

• Like 6

Luke's mediocre, slow striking gonna get exposed. then his desperate takedowns gonna get stuffed then he's gonna tap out to strikes and run up to LHW

He won't have the opportunity to tap, he'll get knocked clean out most likely.

• Like 6

He won't have the opportunity to tap, he'll get knocked clean out most likely.

my bad, you're probably right

• Like 1

Helwani didn't say **** about it being for the unified belt.  

The article associated with that tweet even says "It's unclear at this time whether the fight would be for Whittaker's interim middleweight title or the official title"

• Like 2

How can a single belt be unified? GSP vacates and Whittaker is the real champ. Period.

I'm saying whoever wins will be UNDISPUTED... That's my narrative, We agree on this unlike some

Edited by RazorRam0n

I like Whittaker and I appreciate he's your boy but don't sleep on Rockhold. This could be a banger

• Like 1

lol, Gastelum's trainer is on facebook saying that Rockhold doesn't deserve a shot because he hasn't beat anyone in the top 10 within the last two years. The first reply says that Rockhold just beat David Branch. He doesn't reply.

• Like 1

what are they unifying? rockhold got ktfo'd and isnt even a champion and hasnt been for what? over a year now?.     whittaker won a belt that the ufc created on the spot just to salvage a pay per view.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

what are they unifying? rockhold got ktfo'd and isnt even a champion and hasnt been for what? over a year now?.     whittaker won a belt that the ufc created on the spot just to salvage a pay per view.

What are you so mad about? GSP ducked

• Like 2

What are you so mad about? GSP ducked

gsp ducks no man.  he's made a career out of defending the belt against the best fighters the ufc had to offer him.    he came back after 4 years and didnt take any tune up fights against cans like david branch or luke rockhold.  he went straight for the #1 ranked middleweight fighter in the world and he finished him in spectactular fashion and won the title.

Whenever this idiot GSP returns, his entrance music should start with the mighty ducks quack quack quack chant

gsp ducks no man.  he's made a career out of defending the belt against the best fighters the ufc had to offer him.    he came back after 4 years and didnt take any tune up fights against cans like david branch or luke rockhold.  he went straight for the #1 ranked middleweight fighter in the world and he finished him in spectactular fashion and won the title.

anybody who talks chit about georgie goat and his unfortunate health problem needs to check their privilege.  how many championship fights have you been in when you had a broken groin or were pooping blood out your angus?  the only thing you haters even lift is your keyboards, and i bet you can only bench 20 words per minute.

• Like 2

He’s a stupid duck idyb

Rockhold gonna be making fun of him the entire time while promoting this card. Whittaker will be respecting GSP the entire time because in the behind the scenes of 217,he basically wanted to deep throat GSP while Whittaker wife watches

He’s a stupid duck idyb

Rockhold gonna be making fun of him the entire time while promoting this card. Whittaker will be respecting GSP the entire time because in the behind the scenes of 217,he basically wanted to deep throat GSP while Whittaker wife watches

man next years superfight between gsp and conor for the lightweight title is gonna be EPIC!

i wonder if gsp will finally decide to retire after winning 3 titles and never actually losing them in a fight?

saint georges is still young and he still has many more records to set

Oh no, now we have to listen to BORING rockhold try and and trash talk. My 8 year old trash talks better than rockhold ! He’s so boring he makes watching paint dry exciting!

Hope Whittaker KNocks some life in to him!

Oh no, now we have to listen to BORING rockhold try and and trash talk. My 8 year old trash talks better than rockhold ! He’s so boring he makes watching paint dry exciting!

Hope Whittaker KNocks some life in to him!

So you think that whittaker or gsp are good at talking trash?
  • Like 1

water is wet, fire burns, and i'm going to beat michael bisping is the sickest burn of 2017 bro.   even freddie v couldnt break out a line that ill

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

If this doesn't happen somehow. I will keep the suicide hotline on speedial for you.

Gsp is Canadian, none of us are good at trash talking.

Whittaker does his trash talking with his fists, ask Jacare.

GSP does his trash talking in the cage with fists and polite apologies

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Good fight. Would be happy for a W either way both legit as fook. If Rockhold turns up thinking he's a mma fighter not a model and philosopher I think he takes the win. Best MW in the world. Apart from Bisking obviously...

Finally we get the real fight for the Middleweight title.

A tough one to pick a winner.

If the Rockhold comes out that fought David Branch I think Whittaker gets the win but if the Rockhold who smashed Weidman comes out could see Luke entering his second reign.

GSP will forever have went up in my estimations for removing Bisping as champion and at least he didn't hold up the division for over a year like Bisping did.

• Like 1

Good fight. Would be happy for a W either way both legit as fook. If Rockhold turns up thinking he's a mma fighter not a model and philosopher I think he takes the win. Best MW in the world. Apart from Bisking obviously...

Rockhold thinking he's an MMA fighter?  Here he is talking about GSP and who he thinks is worthy to be champion, when he straight up ducks romero because he says the only thing that makes sense is him getting a title shot.   I guess he figures that getting knocked out and then barely beating some bum who isnt even in the top 10 earns you a title shot.    

Who the fook does this guy think he is? He aint bringinging in no mcgregor money. He doesnt have a GSP resume.. He should just f*ck right off and shut up.  He's finally got his undeserved shot at a fake title, but he's probably going to wish he didnt d*ck tuck from Romero after Whittaker murders this poor can crusher.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

He’s a stupid duck idyb

9YYaLHI.gif

• Like 4

Rockhold thinking he's an MMA fighter? Here he is talking about GSP and who he thinks is worthy to be champion, when he straight up ducks romero because he says the only thing that makes sense is him getting a title shot. I guess he figures that getting knocked out and then barely beating some bum who isnt even in the top 10 earns you a title shot.

Who the fook does this guy think he is? He aint bringinging in no mcgregor money. He doesnt have a GSP resume.. He should just f*ck right off and shut up. He's finally got his undeserved shot at a fake title, but he's probably going to wish he didnt d*ck tuck from Romero after Whittaker murders this poor can crusher.

Shut up.

When did you Vert and crawl up Roidmeros ****? I thought it was quite clear he turned down a 5 round main event with Rockhold because he knows his cardio is garbage. That's ducking

• Like 3

Shut up.

When did you Vert and crawl up Roidmeros ****? I thought it was quite clear he turned down a 5 round main event with Rockhold because he knows his cardio is garbage. That's ducking

lmao

yoel-romero.png

• Like 1