Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

UFC 220: Miocic v Ngannou done deal

stipe 4 out of his fast 5 wins by knockout, knocking out his last 4 in the first round, defending his belt twice in the process

Nganou knocks out the 2 biggest glass chins in the division, nevermind his power is real but the hype is not justified, I saw that Nganou opened up as the favorite and I was mortified

Stipe wins 

I’ll take Stipe Miocic as the first pick for Monster Wangs

With the 7th pick of the 2018 UFC draft the Can Crushers select #4 Francis Ngannou

Lil Wang, I look forward to our clash of the titans in early 2018

hi-res-449951696485a7a1f87edbc2112921c6_

giphy.gif

money_down_toilet.jpg

• Like 10

stipe 4 out of his fast 5 wins by knockout, knocking out his last 4 in the first round, defending his belt twice in the process

Nganou knocks out the 2 biggest glass chins in the division, nevermind his power is real but the hype is not justified, I saw that Nganou opened up as the favorite and I was mortified

Stipe wins 

av/sig bet brotha? 

• Like 1

i liked ngannou until i found out he supports arsenal.

He's African.  Of coure he supports Arsenal

• Like 3

Africans now support the club with the best Africans... Salah and Mane

lel

Damn light heavyweight and heavyweight titles on the line... HUGE.

#ANDSTILL for both champs

Stipe will outbox King Francis and drag it into a later round, take him down and beat him senseless.

Daniel likely knocks Volkan out cold.  All hands.

• Like 4

Damn light heavyweight and heavyweight titles on the line... HUGE.

#ANDSTILL for both champs

Stipe will outbox King Francis and drag it into a later round, take him down and beat him senseless.

Daniel likely knocks Volkan out cold.  All hands.

Stipe is an underdog! WTF??

• Like 3

Stipe is an underdog! WTF??

Lot of hype behind the giant Ape.  He did kill two men with glass chins that Stipe also destroyed...

I saw on mmanews.com that Francis was going to open at -160.  If Stipe is +130 straight up and the line doesn't sway much he'll pay big to finish the fight.  If I had Stipe's skillset I would pretty much just run from that big nagger for a round and a half.  He'll fade and Stipe won't

• Like 5

Lot of hype behind the giant Ape. He did kill two men with glass chins that Stipe also destroyed...

I saw on mmanews.com that Francis was going to open at -160. If Stipe is +130 straight up and the line doesn't sway much he'll pay big to finish the fight. If I had Stipe's skillset I would pretty much just run from that big nagger for a round and a half. He'll fade and Stipe won't

Mods?

• Like 1

In my opinion, this is a real and legit fight we can call a SUPER FIGHT right there!

Nope.

It's a great fight, an awesome fight...one of the best hw fights lined up for a while, but super-fights have to be across two divisions. Sorry!

Also...people have got short memories. Ngannou's uppercut was pretty awesome, but stipe's knocked people out with jabs while moving backwards. He's not exactly short on power himself.

• Like 3

Nope.

It's a great fight, an awesome fight...one of the best hw fights lined up for a while, but super-fights have to be across two divisions. Sorry!

Also...people have got short memories. Ngannou's uppercut was pretty awesome, but stipe's knocked people out with jabs while moving backwards. He's not exactly short on power himself.

Do you know what, Bubba ?

Im gonna go meet you inside the octagon in England!

Bubba hespect notching

• Like 2

Do you know what, Bubba ?

Im gonna go meet you inside the octagon in England!

Bubba hespect notching

I'm happy to put my undefeated record on the line mate. Let's undercard to Bisping in Manchester.

It's what the fans want.

• Like 2

I really love Stipe but Dikembe Mutombo is gonna murder him within like 5 strikes :(

Haven't some cans already made the second round with him? Why is Stipe going out, but Curtis Blaydes makes it there?
  • Like 1

Haven't some cans already made the second round with him? Why is Stipe going out, but Curtis Blaydes makes it there?

Blaydes is black bro, of course hed make it 2 rounds

• Like 1

Hell yes, this card is gonna be awesome.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

HOLD ON THERE OMOPLAT!!!

Stipe vs Ngannou

Cormier vs Oezdemir

Thomas Almeida vs Rob Font

Calvin Kattar vs Shane Burgos

Islam Makhachev vs Gleison Tibau

Kyle Bochniak vs Brandon Davis

Dustin Ortiz vs Alexandre Pantoja

Maryna Moroz vs Jamie Moyle

Gian Villante vs Francimar Barroso

• Like 1

NG or Stipe will pull out and Werdum steps in to be the GOAT once again.

Bank on it.

Under no circumstance would Werdum get in the cage with either when he can fight guys like Harris and Tybura.  Stipe nearly killed the fool, Francis would finish the job.

• Like 3

Under no circumstance would Werdum get in the cage with either when he can fight guys like Harris and Tybura. Stipe nearly killed the fool, Francis would finish the job.

Werdum went to sleep from a guy moving backwards and throwing an off balance punch.

Imagine if Stipe stepped into that punch. Werdum would still be in la la land.

• Like 2

To steal a line from Schaub lol "If you're a Stipe fan you want him to show up to the fight with Francis wearing wrestling shoes and a singlet."

To steal a line from Schaub lol "If you're a Stipe fan you want him to show up to the fight with Francis wearing wrestling shoes and a singlet."

Schaub is a moron.  Stipe WILL handle himself.

• Like 2

WHOA WHOA WHOA

HOLD ON THERE OMOPLAT!!!

Stipe vs Ngannou

Cormier vs Oezdemir

Its not finished yet. Already the top 3 fights are gonna be good. Dana always hooks up the Beantown cards.

• Like 1

WHOA WHOA WHOA

HOLD ON THERE OMOPLAT!!!

Stipe vs Ngannou

Cormier vs Oezdemir

We just need 2 more bangers with ranked guys and it's a lit card. Give me like Yair Rodriguez vs Dennis Bermudez and Eddie Wineland vs Sean O'Malley and I'd be happy

We just need 2 more bangers with ranked guys and it's a lit card. Give me like Yair Rodriguez vs Dennis Bermudez and Eddie Wineland vs Sean O'Malley and I'd be happy

I think O'Malley got some really long medical suspension I heard

Lol, I think that Miocic has got a slightly better game than 5-2 Luc Ngeleka in only his 2nd ever pro fight.  

If he'd locked in a flying armbar I'd say fair enough, but tapping out some random with seemingly no idea how to defend a sub probably isn't going to have much of a bearing on this fight.

Stipe was ankle diving after the Reem dropped him. If he can survive early his chances are good. NG hasn't been tested to see what else he can do

Lol, I think that Miocic has got a slightly better game than 5-2 Luc Ngeleka in only his 2nd ever pro fight.

If he'd locked in a flying armbar I'd say fair enough, but tapping out some random with seemingly no idea how to defend a sub probably isn't going to have much of a bearing on this fight.

Who you got in dis fight m8?