101 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:36 AM

20nru7.jpg

Traditional US allies are among a growing chorus condemning President Trump's decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Saudi Arabia called it "unjustified and irresponsible", while France and the UK said they did not support the decision.

But Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu hailed it as "historic" and said he was sure more countries would follow suit.

President Trump's move reversed decades of US policy on one of the thorniest issues between Israel and Palestinians.

Hundreds of Israeli troops have been deployed to the West Bank amid a day of protests and strikes by Palestinians. The Islamist group Hamas has called for a new intifada, or uprising.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has called for support from the UN Security Council and the Arab League, both of which will hold emergency sessions in the coming days.

What did Trump say?

The US president said on Wednesday that he had "determined it is time to officially recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel".

"I've judged this course of action to be in the best interests of the United States of America and the pursuit of peace between Israel and the Palestinians," he said.

Mr Trump said he was directing the US state department to begin preparations to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

_99102853_df4eed59-fd5f-4921-9ac2-0adbf9

Despite warnings of regional unrest over any such move, the decision fulfils a campaign promise and appeals to Mr Trump's right-wing base.

Recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital was "nothing more or less than a recognition of reality", he added. "It is also the right thing to do." d

Mr Trump said the US would support a two-state solution - shorthand for a final settlement that would see the creation of an independent Palestinian state within pre-1967 ceasefire lines in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, living peacefully alongside Israel - "if agreed to by both sides".

The president also refrained from using Israel's description of Jerusalem as its "eternal and undivided capital". The Palestinians want East Jerusalem to be the capital of any future Palestinian state.

What do Israel and the Palestinians say?

Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel was profoundly grateful to Mr Trump, who had "bound himself forever with the history of the capital".

He also said Israel was "in touch with other countries to follow suit. I have no doubt other embassies will move to Jerusalem - the time has come."

He did not name any of these countries, although the Philippines and the Czech Republic have been singled out in Israeli media.

The mood was very different on the Palestinian side, with a day of strikes and protests planned.

The leader of the Islamist movement Hamas, which dominates Gaza, called for a "day of rage" on Friday and said it should "be the first day of the intifada against the occupier".

"We have given instructions to all Hamas members and to all its wings to be fully ready for any new instructions or orders that may be given to confront this strategic danger," Ismail Haniya said.

Meanwhile, Mr Abbas' rival Fatah movement is seeking to protest through diplomatic means, by filing a complaint to the UN Security Council and pushing for a strong stance by the Arab League.

"We are going to declare the United States disqualified as co-sponsor of any peace process or political process," spokesman Dr Nasser al-Kidwa said. "In our mind, it has lost its ability to do or perform any efforts in this regard."

What does the rest of the world say?

The Arab and the wider Muslim world - including a number of US allies - condemned Mr Trump's announcement.

Demonstrations broke out outside the US consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, and in Jordan's capital Amman. Palestinians turned off Christmas lights in the West Bank city of Bethlehem, the traditional birthplace of Jesus.

20nri9.jpg

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Mr Trump was "throwing the region into a ring of fire".

"What do you want to do Mr Trump? What kind of an approach is this? Political leaders exist not to create struggles but to make peace," he said.

Top Iraqi Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani said the move "hurt the feelings of hundreds of millions of Arabs and Muslims".

The Saudi royal court said it "represents a significant decline in efforts to push a peace process and is a violation of the historically neutral American position on Jerusalem".

UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres said it was "a moment of great anxiety". "There is no alternative to the two-state solution," he stressed.

In other reaction:

• British Prime Minister Theresa May said she disagreed with the US decision, which was "unhelpful in terms of prospects for peace in the region"
  • French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel both said their countries did not support the move
  • EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini voiced "serious concern"

Why is the announcement significant?

Mr Trump's announcement puts the US at odds with the rest of the international community's view on Jerusalem's status.

Because of its importance to both Israel and the Palestinians, its final status, according to the 1993 Israel-Palestinian peace accords, is meant to be discussed in the latter stages of peace talks.

Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem has never been recognised internationally, and all countries maintain their embassies in Tel Aviv.

Jerusalem contains sites sacred to the three major monotheistic faiths - Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

East Jerusalem, which includes the Old City, was annexed by Israel after the Six Day War of 1967, but before now it has not been internationally recognised as part of Israel.

_99103993_jerusalem_quarters_map_english

Edited by Jolldan, 07 December 2017 - 06:39 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:42 AM

Lord Emperor Trump has spoken. Let thy will be done.
  • Eclipse76, sobercuban, King_CAN and 5 others like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#3 Jacob2790

Jacob2790
  • Free
  • 112 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:03 AM

If it had been Obama they wouldn't have been able to get his little prick far enough down their throats

• IrishSemtex, TwennyFo and TheGreatCatpiss like this

#4 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,187 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:23 AM

Did anyone actually hear the speech? He was either drugged up or drunk. 

• Yerbo likes this

#5 buddy?

buddy?
  • Free
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:53 AM

Divide and conquer

Illuminati ftw

#6 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:11 AM

Did anyone actually hear the speech? He was either drugged up or drunk. 

I heard it.  He did seem to be slurring his speech, although his mannerisms seemed legit.  Somebody said he had a dry or scratchy throat.  But when that happens to me, I usually cover my mouth a cough a little.

Weird.

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#7 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,792 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:42 AM

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL

**** TEL AVIV.
  • TheGreatCatpiss likes this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#8 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:46 AM

Trump has these clowns protesting and fighting.

He's the ultimate puppet master.
  • Joby, Eclipse76, TwennyFo and 1 other like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#9 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:52 AM

_99111840_mediaitem99105898.jpg

At least 17 Palestinians have been wounded in clashes in the Gaza Strip and across the occupied West Bank, during protests against US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

One person is in a critical condition.

Mr Trump's announcement - met with worldwide dismay - reversed decades of US policy on the sensitive issue.

Israel deployed hundreds of extra troops in the West Bank as Palestinians went on strike and took to the streets.

Protesters set tyres alight and threw stones, and Israeli troops fired tear gas, rubber bullets and live bullets.

In Gaza, according to Reuters news agency, Palestinians threw stones across the border fence at Israeli soldiers who responded with live fire.

Edited by Jolldan, 07 December 2017 - 08:53 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#10 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,792 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:56 AM

These idiots still throwing Stones. Smh.
Don't throw stones nobody will get hurt. It's just that easy.
  • TheGreatCatpiss and MauroPedrosa like this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#11 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:57 AM

Bringing rocks to a gun fight. That's some Indian chit.
34pz2qh.jpg

#12 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,201 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

Bullchit politics is bullchit.

Both Bushes, both Clintons, and Obama, along with a host of leading Democrats and Republicans, have all stated, nay demanded, within the last few decades that Jerusalem must be recognised as Israels capital.

Only Trump has the balls to make it happen and now all of a sudden the same people who threw their support behind it are condemning him for it.

Politics as usual.

• sobercuban and TheGreatCatpiss like this

conair.gif?w=780

#13 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:31 AM

Hopefully this is the start of the end times and the second coming of Jesus.  I'll be awaiting the rapture., who's coming with me? 

• Joby, King_CAN, buddy? and 3 others like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#14 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,635 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

We need to give Israel the green light to purge that region of the garbage. Just turn the whole place to glass, and then it's yours.

Edited by DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP, 07 December 2017 - 09:34 AM.

• sobercuban and TwennyFo like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#15 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,201 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hopefully this is the start of the end times and the second coming of Jesus.  I'll be awaiting the rapture., who's coming with me? 

I'm on that train. Jeebus FTW!!

• sobercuban likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#16 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

We need to give Israel the green light to purge that region of the garbage. Just turn the whole place to glass, and then it's yours.

Israel has some of the most top notch pilots in the game. I like your way of thinking
  • sobercuban, TwennyFo and cashfl0w like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#17 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

Sign me up and GMTFOH.

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#18 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:08 AM

Bullchit politics is bullchit.

Both Bushes, both Clintons, and Obama, along with a host of leading Democrats and Republicans, have all stated, nay demanded, within the last few decades that Jerusalem must be recognised as Israels capital.

Only Trump has the balls to make it happen and now all of a sudden the same people who threw their support behind it are condemning him for it.

Politics as usual.

It's actually been US law for decades now that the US recognizes Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel.  But there's also a little **** clause that allows the President to waive the implementation of this law based upon...resistance.

• sobercuban, King_CAN, TwennyFo and 1 other like this

#19 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:11 AM

I'm pretty ignorant on the topic, I didn't even realize that Jerusalem wasn't already recognized as the capital.  I just thought Tel Aviv was just a major city.  

#20 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,201 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

It's actually been US law for decades now that the US recognizes Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel.  But there's also a little **** clause that allows the President to waive the implementation of this law based upon...resistance.

Trump be like ' resistance, lol, I got your resistance right here baby! Bring it on bishes.'

Trumpzilla too stronk.  :D 

• Joby and TheGreatCatpiss like this

conair.gif?w=780

#21 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,201 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:36 AM

Unrelated but Trump just held a presser to announce today is now officially "pearl harbor rememberence day."

Gotta wonder whats next down the pipe, lol.

• Joby, sobercuban and King_CAN like this

conair.gif?w=780

#22 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

Unrelated but Trump just held a presser to announce today is now officially "pearl harbor rememberence day."

Gotta wonder whats next down the pipe, lol.

Wonder how many kooks are getting offended by this because they think America deserved the attack.

• TwennyFo likes this

#23 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Not until the Jews destroy the dome of the rock and blame it on Muslims to make way for the third temple and every Muslim loses it. 

When that happens...and it will.....there will be a rapture just not the kind the bible describes but it will be umm.....biblical. 

Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#24 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:55 AM

Not until the Jews destroy the dome of the rock and blame it on Muslims to make way for the third temple and every Muslim loses it. 

When that happens...and it will.....there will be a rapture just not the kind the bible describes but it will be umm.....biblical. 

Am I the only one who remembers that there was some guy who wanted to project a hologram of the third temple over the Dome of the Rock?  

https://www.wired.co...04/04/holyland/

• StompGrind likes this

#25 Jacob2790

Jacob2790
  • Free
  • 112 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:01 PM

lol y'all should she the video of all the morons in California congratulating North Korea on successfully developing and  successfully detonated their first hydrogen bomb.... **** clowns man liberal millennials are straight cancer lol

#26 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Am I the only one who remembers that there was some guy who wanted to project a hologram of the third temple over the Dome of the Rock?  

https://www.wired.co...04/04/holyland/

I don't remember seeing/hearing about that. 

I've read a few books on the Dome of the rock and a third temple being perhaps the major if not the most pressing source of conflict. 

The only way i see peace as a possibility is for China, USA & Russia to agree to turn the whole region into a sea of glass and invest in technology to use if for fuel somehow along with technologies to mitigate the massive environmental/economic/social impacts globally. 

^^ I'm kidding on that last sentence of course but there isn't going to be a solution. There will never be peace in the region. The h8 and zealot stupidity runs tew deep. 

• sobercuban likes this

#27 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

Wow, Stomp - I'm impressed. I never took you for a Revelations kind of guy. There is some argument of whether the Rapture and The Second Coming are one and the same or two different events. I'm a two different events guy.

Regardless, with a bit of effort to get past the symbolism, Revelations is a fascinating book to read.

Edited by Joby, 07 December 2017 - 12:13 PM.

• StompGrind and sobercuban like this

#28 Jacob2790

Jacob2790
  • Free
  • 112 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

1992: Bill Clinton vows to move the embassy.

1995: Congress approves the relocation of the embassy by the year 1999. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2000: George W. Bush bashes Clinton for failing to move the embassy and promises to do so.

2008: Barack Obama says, “Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided.”

2017: Trump fulfills another campaign promise announces U.S. embassy is moving to Jerusalem.

• Joby, SVTContour98, Omoplataypus and 1 other like this

#29 Jacob2790

Jacob2790
  • Free
  • 112 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

Everybody want's to hate on the man and I'm just over here like....... https://imgur.com/lVa2Da3

• TwennyFo and cashfl0w like this

#30 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

Wow, Stomp - I'm impressed. I never took you for a Revelations kind of guy. There is some argument of whether the Rapture and The Second Coming are one and the same or two different events. I'm a two different events guy.

Regardless, with a bit of effort to get passed the symbolism, Revelations is a fascinating book to read.

I'm not actually. In my state most people are fairly religious so i have encountered some loons and while disturbing they were otherwise normal so it always made me curious how they got to that point. Revelations is perhaps the most interesting to me because of that. I actually took interest in the subject of religion after 9/11. I wanted to know the ideology and psychology behind wacko's. lol

I am into reading about stuff like that or i used to be anyway. Spirituality, religion, occult etc. is really fascinating to me but more so from a psychological perspective and the history of origins of society, symbolism, development of arts, sciences all tied together is kind of a cool read. 

Me personally i'm about as agnostic as they come. I border on Atheism sometimes but i guess in my heart i think i'd like to believe there is some kind of bigger picture maybe not an all powerful entity i'd call a god but like a universal connected energy like we are all a part of a single organism that is the universe(s). < I'd like to believe that i just kinda don't. 

The saddest fact i really learned from a lot of my research which is an entertaining geeky hobby of mine is about how all these people from religious nuts to conspiracy folks they all arrive at those crazy beliefs and tend to try to manifest self fulfilling prophecies. I think therefore i am kinda thing. i.e. they irrationally see patterns, connections, signs of things based on their own heavily biased perceptions of reality then try to confirm and if they can they'll manifest them. < We all do that to a degree. 

It's really kinda the coolest thing and potentially the worst thing about being a human being. 

Edited by StompGrind, 07 December 2017 - 12:38 PM.

• Joby and MauroPedrosa like this

#31 Jacob2790

Jacob2790
  • Free
  • 112 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:43 PM

I'm in the bible belt pretty much every last person I know and all my family are religious.... I'm the lone wolf who see's it all as just Ancient fairy tales from a ignorant time when people had no clue about **** or what made different types of weather and so on.... I'm much happier with Science at least it admits when it's wrong and tries to figure out the truth instead of saying this is how it is blindly believe or burn in a world of fire for eternity..... yeah no sorry I'm not really good with ultimatums 

• MauroPedrosa likes this

#32 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,381 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:04 PM

Trump is obviously the antichrist.
  • SVTContour98, StompGrind, Decompoze and 3 others like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#33 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

Trump is obviously the antichrist.

Trump diddn do nuffin. 

Jared Kushner though....    http://fortune.com/2...enue-ownership/

LoL^^ nah but in all seriousness there are a lot of sketchy things with that guy. More than usual i'd say. 

He has all sorts of really shady business ties with regard to technology, security firms & intelligence . This guy certainly gets around...  

Edited by StompGrind, 07 December 2017 - 02:09 PM.

• TigerChamp likes this

#34 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,381 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:12 PM

Trump diddn do nuffin. 

LoL^^ nah but in all seriousness there are a lot of sketchy things with that guy. More than usual i'd say. 

He has all sorts of really shady business ties with regard to technology, security firms & intelligence . This guy certainly gets around...  

Literally everyone Trump surrounds himself with is shady as fook lol

Drain the swamp!!!

nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#35 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

Literally everyone Trump surrounds himself with is shady as fook lol

Drain the swamp!!!

No doubt the swamp is bad but i'd prefer it not be replaced by an artificial glass ceiling.  :P

#36 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,380 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

Meh, just build a dome over the whole region, make that chit low as **** as well so they cant' launch rockets, deploy aircraft etc and let them throw hands in a last man standing contest.

• chons likes this

#37 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,635 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:25 AM

Trump diddn do nuffin. 

Right, but the only reason you know that is because Kushner is a civilian. 

Just picture all the grimey chit Nancy Pelosi is up to, and is able to keep out of the public domain.

• Joby and StompGrind like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#38 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:26 AM

Jerusalem: West Bank clashes over Trump move

20pvrc.jpg

Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank have clashed with Palestinians protesting against the US declaration of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Demonstrators in Bethlehem threw stones and troops fired tear gas. There are unconfirmed reports of injuries.

Tensions are high in the West Bank and Jerusalem amid calls for protests from Palestinian leaders.

Donald Trump's announcement was hailed by Israel but condemned across the Arab and Islamic world.

Western allies of the US have also disavowed the move, which reversed decades of US policy of neutrality towards Jerusalem's status.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#39 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

Had an interesting conversation before class this morning.  One of the guys I hang out with in the mornings is Palestinian the other is Cuban.  Needless to say the Palestinian was PISSED.  He was wearing traditional garb too, which he hasn't done all semester.  While he was complaining about Israel my Cuban buddy started going off about how that was nothing compared to communism .  Was interesting to hear the back and forth

• StompGrind likes this

#40 buddy?

buddy?
  • Free
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Building, city ,religion, 1 god, 2 god , all the gods,hate,power,(in)justice,war, terror.

Whatever.

Just give me the light and pass the joiiiint and bottle up a couple of moët.

#41 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

Right, but the only reason you know that is because Kushner is a civilian. 

Just picture all the grimey chit Nancy Pelosi is up to, and is able to keep out of the public domain.

Troof and there is a difference between him and career cunce like Nancy. 

You put me in a room with Kushner, Nancy and Ivanka individually...

SG to Kushner: Man you're kind of a POS from what i hear but on some level i can respect that you're a sly devil business man. Can you hook a brotha up? lol

SG to Nancy:  What did the 5 fingers say to the face? zaWNCqm.gif FIF bish!!!

SG to Ivanka: tumblr_inline_ojfzspYYsu1t8250p_500.gif

45EoPNb.gif

Edited by StompGrind, 08 December 2017 - 11:48 AM.

#42 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:06 PM

Had an interesting conversation before class this morning.  One of the guys I hang out with in the mornings is Palestinian the other is Cuban.  Needless to say the Palestinian was PISSED.  He was wearing traditional garb too, which he hasn't done all semester.  While he was complaining about Israel my Cuban buddy started going off about how that was nothing compared to communism .  Was interesting to hear the back and forth

I've had a few Palestinian friends over the yrs. They were all pretty laid back but total hot heads about Jews and they try to seduce people with their suffering. 

Most of them have this real friendly demeanor but you can tell there is some crazy in their eyes and they have a disdain for ways of life here in the states. 

Edited by StompGrind, 08 December 2017 - 12:07 PM.

• sobercuban and King_CAN like this

#43 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 7,015 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

Hopefully this is the start of the end times and the second coming of Jesus. I'll be awaiting the rapture., who's coming with me?

Sorry m8. I'm on the dark side of the force. Shall we settle the score with our lightsabres?
  • StompGrind, sobercuban and SmoothCriminal like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#44 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Sorry m8. I'm on the dark side of the force. Shall we settle the score with our lightsabres?

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful that you can ever imagine

• StompGrind, I_Take_Roids_m8 and SmoothCriminal like this

#45 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful that you can ever imagine

You've got this easy. Roids is all muscle so his swing is gonna be telegraphed a mile away and his cardio will be chit.

I put Roids at +250 and you at -220

Edited by SmoothCriminal, 08 December 2017 - 12:12 PM.

• sobercuban and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#46 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

I've had a few Palestinian friends over the yrs. They were all pretty laid back but total hot heads about Jews and they try to seduce people with their suffering. 

Most of them have this real friendly demeanor but you can tell there is some crazy in their eyes and they have a disdain for ways of life here in the states. 

There was a guy that was a regular at our poker games that was Palestinian.  He owned a nice cigar bar downtime, was super Americanized but yeah,  he was quick to get tilted over jews.  It always made for a weird dynamic because one of the other players was jewish and they would go back and forth.  

• StompGrind likes this

#47 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

You've got this easy. Roids is all muscle so his swing is gonna be telegraphed a mile away and his cardio will be chit.

I put Roids at +250 and you at -220

He's probably still got better cardio than me.  I was a long time smoker :/ 

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#48 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:14 PM

He's probably still got better cardio than me. I was a long time smoker :/

**** can.

Roids -500 now and you're +1220
  • sobercuban likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#49 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,418 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

**** can.

Roids -500 now and you're +1220

Yeah I've only been in one serious fight and it was in 1996, I'd get rolled.  

#50 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,722 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:32 PM

There was a guy that was a regular at our poker games that was Palestinian.  He owned a nice cigar bar downtime, was super Americanized but yeah,  he was quick to get tilted over jews.  It always made for a weird dynamic because one of the other players was jewish and they would go back and forth.  

My friend worked for his dad's convenient store. Me and another buddy of mine ( the same one i posted about his younger brother killed his dad over a cheeseburger on thanksgiving ) used to smoke blunts with that Palestinian guy in this empty storage trailer they had in the back of the store and there was anti-semetic graffiti in there and this was a little before or slightly after 9/11 so i wasn't informed on that beef much so i was like what's up with that? Then he explained it to us. 

His dad was also one of those old school hardcore types. Had Al Jazeera or something like it playing on the TV all day and he had this look like he wanted to cut all his customers heads off. lol 

Edited by StompGrind, 08 December 2017 - 12:33 PM.

• sobercuban likes this