Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

UFC Officially Introduces Flyweight Top 15

20nz1h.jpg

Taken directly from their rankings website it seems the UFC is looking to get the Flyweight title's next challenger organized as they have published there first top 15 rankings.

Crazy to think Cyborg has been champ for nearly six months before we heard about her first defence and still there is no sign of a top 15.

Things seem to be moving along much faster at Flyweight.

What do you think of the rankings?

Crazy to think Cyborg has been champ for nearly six months before we heard about her first defence and still there is no sign of a top 15.

You can't have a top 15 when the division literally has one fighter.

• Like 2

The only think I find crazy is the number 1 Flyweight is 2-2 and lost her last fight to a girl who potentially might compete in this division as well now.

The only think I find crazy is the number 1 Flyweight is 2-2 and lost her last fight to a girl who potentially might compete in this division as well now.

and failed a weight cut while struggling to make weight every fight on TUF. She should move to 135
  • Like 1

i think this division is a complete waste of time with 0 possibility of promotion or decent worth while revenue

Shev as a Champion wouldn't be a bad filler title fight on most PPV's. As far as money you're right

This division will not look remotely close to this in 6 months.  All the heavy 115ers and the light 35ers are going to flood it and all these girls will be in invicta.

and failed a weight cut while struggling to make weight every fight on TUF. She should move to 135

Nah, she just needs to grow more hair to cut.

I don't really get how she could make weight 3 times on the show and then miss weight outside. Must have got sloppy.

• Like 1

ok... sorry... two fighters. Still not enough to create a top 15.

Probably hold her Invicta belt for some time but I'm finding it hard to forget she was subbed by Cindy Dandois some 2 years ago.

• Like 1