juice64011

The Last Jedi discussion (Warning:Spoilers)

Seems you describe yourself very well. Why you riding Rian’s johnson so hard? Quite hypocritical and pathetic.

My comments must have hit close to home. 

Pathetic is you pissing and moaning like a female and then trying to throw shade when you realize you've been going so hard with the irrational hate that you're menstruating.  

"Hypocritical" eh? Saying a movie doesn't suck as much as some doofus whose screen name is Catpiss thinks it does?  

Oh okay.  

Seems you describe yourself very well. Why you riding Rian’s johnson so hard? Quite hypocritical and pathetic.

kr75vh7hcc901.gif

• Like 1

I am quite excited to be able to get a second watch in.  

I could have made that happen for you months ago. 

I can't wait to watch it in 4K.

• Like 1

I could have made that happen for you months ago. 

I can't wait to watch it in 4K.

Oh I know I could have gotten an okay torrent a long time ago, but like you I want it to be as HQ as possible 

• Like 1

Oh I know I could have gotten an okay torrent a long time ago, but like you I want it to be as HQ as possible 

I didn't hold off on watching a chit quality torrent, I'm just excited too see it again in UHD on my 55 inch.

Also, the deleted scenes.

• Like 2

Hey, so is anyone going to watch the SOLO movie? 

I have literally zero excitement about it.   

Obviously going to see it, but expect it to be underwhelming.

• Like 1

I didn't hold off on watching a chit quality torrent, I'm just excited too see it again in UHD on my 55 inch.

Also, the deleted scenes.

My old *** wants to watch it with the subtitles turned on to make sure I caught all the dialogue

Obviously going to see it, but expect it to be underwhelming.

Yeah I'm guessing I'll go just because Star Wars.  I'm going to go in to it with expectation that it's going to be awful, kinda like I did with TFA and Last Jedi, that seems to leave me feeling pretty good about the movies when I'm done with them.

• Like 1

Hey this is probably pretty newbish but how can you get it in 4K?  Does it have to be streamed or can you buy a digital or physical copy?

Hey this is probably pretty newbish but how can you get it in 4K?  Does it have to be streamed or can you buy a digital or physical copy?

All of the above. You can stream it, or download it, or buy a physical copy. You'd obviously need a 4K bluray player for a disc. And a tv and a 4k capable device for streaming it or downloading it.

• Like 1

Also, you do know that your PS4 doesn't have a UHD bluray player, right? 

It may be able to stream 4K, I'm not sure, but I do know that it doesn't have a UHD bluray because it's a selling point for the xbox that it does.

• Like 1

All of the above. You can stream it, or download it, or buy a physical copy. You'd obviously need a 4K bluray player for a disc. And a tv and a 4k capable device for streaming it or downloading it.

My laptop will output 4k to two external monitors and definitely to my TV (55" UHD like you).

I'll have to get the digital copy, I never use the Bluray player I already have, no need for a new one. 

• Like 1

My laptop will output 4k to two external monitors and definitely to my TV (55" UHD like you).

I'll have to get the digital copy, I never use the Bluray player I already have, no need for a new one. 

Word, I just didn't want you to drop money on a bluray if you mistakenly thought the PS4 bluray was UHD. 

I preordered it off the xbox store myself. I thought about getting it off amazon since my tv has the app and I wouldn't even need the  xbox but amazon didn't appear to be selling a 4K digital copy. 

• Like 1

Word, I just didn't want you to drop money on a bluray if you mistakenly thought the PS4 bluray was UHD. 

I preordered it off the xbox store myself. I thought about getting it off amazon since my tv has the app and I wouldn't even need the  xbox but amazon didn't appear to be selling a 4K digital copy. 

What's the price point?

I've got big (20gb each) Bluray rips of all the other SW movies but maybe it's time to upgrade to UHD

What's the price point?

I've got big (20gb each) Bluray rips of all the other SW movies but maybe it's time to upgrade to UHD

25 bucks on the xbox store. 

• Like 1

My comments must have hit close to home. 

Pathetic is you pissing and moaning like a female and then trying to throw shade when you realize you've been going so hard with the irrational hate that you're menstruating.  

"Hypocritical" eh? Saying a movie doesn't suck as much as some doofus whose screen name is Catpiss thinks it does?  

Oh okay.  

Hypocritical is pretty much all your activity in this thread.  Most every insult you've thrown can be applied to yourself, and that's the irony of it.  You are fangirling over that movie while attacking those who have issues with it.  

The further down on this list you go, the more pathetic you are:

1. normie - couldn't care less

2. fanboy - may like or dislike the new movie (12er, catpiss...)

3. fangurl - sticks up for the new movie and insults others for having issues with it (sobercuban)

Hypocritical is pretty much all your activity in this thread.  Most every insult you've thrown can be applied to yourself, and that's the irony of it.  You are fangirling over that movie while attacking those who have issues with it.  

The further down on this list you go, the more pathetic you are:

1. normie - couldn't care less

2. fanboy - may like or dislike the new movie (12er, catpiss...)

3. fangurl - sticks up for the new movie and insults others for having issues with it (sobercuban)

Oh please, you're chasing me around in this thread like it's your mission in life. 

YOU are the one making this personal.  Unless YOU identify as a fangirl or a neckbeard there is literally zero reason for YOU to even be engaging me right now.  

My participation in this thread has been me saying that the movie wasn't as terrible as people are acting and that the level of crying about a movie, any movie, is sad/cringeworthy/ridiculous, and that Rey is hotter than Padme and that you don't die instantly in space.  Not sure why you're taking any of that to heart, I didn't peg you for thin-skinned.  

This is the post that set you off, feel free to show me how it's aimed at you:

Lol.... so a question to everyone who is triggered:

How exactly were they supposed to deal with Luke? Wait for him to drop dead like Carrie did and then try to figure a way kill him off?  

There is no way could have effectively killed off Luke without 'fans' losing their goddamn minds over it.  He's a force ghost now anyway, it's not like he's gone forever

The Star Wars universe doesn't revolve around the Skywalkers and we've had 6 movies chronicling their stories.  Time for something new, whether I like it or not.  

I'd much rather Luke go out the way he did rather that whatever sloppy half-***ed way they're going to write out Leia.  

I've been a massive Star Wars fan my entire life, so much that I actively campaigned to have my name legally changed to Luke when I was a kid.  Even so, I don't go in to the movies ready to pick apart everything I don't like just so I can rage about it on the internet.  It's supposed to be entertainment.  

The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi are superior to the prequel trilogy in every possible way.  I can't put any of the movies ahead of the original trilogy just because they've been with me my entire life, but you're kidding yourself if you think The Last Jedi was the worst Star Wars movie ever.

If you'd like to have a conversation, start with making an intelligent reply to it.

Oh please, you're chasing me around in this thread like it's your mission in life. 

YOU are the one making this personal.  Unless YOU identify as a fangirl or a neckbeard there is literally zero reason for YOU to even be engaging me right now.  

My participation in this thread has been me saying that the movie wasn't as terrible as people are acting and that the level of crying about a movie, any movie, is sad/cringeworthy/ridiculous, and that Rey is hotter than Padme and that you don't die instantly in space.  Not sure why you're taking any of that to heart, I didn't peg you for thin-skinned.  

This is the post that set you off, feel free to show me how it's aimed at you:

If you'd like to have a conversation, start with making an intelligent reply to it.

It was addressed to everyone who is triggered.

• Like 1

Sober/cat piss are helping to fill the void left by tuf and 12er's outbreak of amicability.

You're the JarJar of the forum tho Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 3

Jon Favreau to helm Star Wars live action TV Series

Also when the hell are EA going to pull there finger out and add Kenobi & Grievous to the game?

Screw Grievous, but I am down for Kenobi. They need to add Anakin already

• Like 1

Hey, so is anyone going to watch the SOLO movie? 

I have literally zero excitement about it.   

Gonna watch it. I had low expectations for Rogue One and I ended up loving that movie.

Hoping this is a good watch. I'm pretty sure everyone is going into this movie with low standards

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1

Sober/cat piss are helping to fill the void left by tuf and 12er's outbreak of amicability.

He's too butthurt at this point.  The hypocrisy is off the charts.  Just about everything he cries about others doing, he's doing even worse.    

I actually like his posts most of the time, so I'll leave the poor guy alone.  

You're the JarJar of the forum tho

Lol, I'm definitely obi-wan, as played by Alec Guinness.

Actually, this is almost thread-worthy. Which poster matches which star wars character?

• Like 2

Actually, this is almost thread-worthy. Which poster matches which star wars character?

Do it!!! But if I'm not a badass Jedi you're ded to me m8
  • Like 2

We are two cultured gentlemen who like to discuss the space warfare themed arts. There was never anything less than polite disagreement between us. You just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the President's American-English.

Now **** off, troll.

• Like 3

lol dont make me the face of the anti-TLJ movement. I will give it another viewing as TFA definitely benefited from a rewatch. I also have the benefit of fast forwarding the entire Canto Bight scene.

You better watch the entire movie, plus the directors commentary and all deleted scenes or you will be written off as a casual.

• Like 2

http%253A%252F%252Fmedia.ufc.tv%252Ffigh

You better watch the entire movie, plus the directors commentary and all deleted scenes or you will be written off as a casual.

NABr7f0.gif

• Like 2

For all the chit talking on Ruin Johnson, "Looper" is redeemable so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on the new trilogy. 

• Like 4

For all the chit talking on Ruin Johnson, "Looper" is redeemable so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on the new trilogy. 

Looper was good in a fun brainless sort of way, but the movie was full of paradoxes that conflict with its own rules.  I think it depends on how you approach the movie.  As long as you can suspend your disbelief and not let those paradoxes bother you, the movie is pretty enjoyable.

• Like 1

Looper was good in a fun brainless sort of way, but the movie was full of paradoxes that conflict with its own rules. I think it depends on how you approach the movie. As long as you can suspend your disbelief and not let those paradoxes bother you, the movie is pretty enjoyable.

Its a movie not science class professor

• Like 1

Just when I think its not possible Darth Maul has just become infinitely cooler since I have just found out he's Scottish lol.

source.gif

Screw Grievous, but I am down for Kenobi. They need to add Anakin alreadyo

As much of a dog **** character he was you can't tell me you don't think it would be cool to wield 4 lighstaber's at once.

Anakin would be a good call, the heroes need better characters all together Windu would also be a welcome addition.

• Like 2

Just when I think its not possible Darth Maul has just become infinitely cooler since I have just found out he's Scottish lol.

source.gif

As much of a dog **** character he was you can't tell me you don't think it would be cool to wield 4 lighstaber's at once.

Anakin would be a good call, the heroes need better characters all together Windu would also be a welcome addition.

I can understand not wanting to have Vader and Anakin since heros are cross era, but they should have had Anakin be a hero pilot for the republic in SA. Vader's ship is white hot garbage anyway.

• Like 2

Watched TLJ, and some of the extras, and I banged out of work due to ****-ton of snow. Maybe I'll show bums how to play Battlefront 2 later.

• Like 1

Watched TLJ, and some of the extras, and I banged out of work due to ****-ton of snow. Maybe I'll show bums how to play Battlefront 2 later.

Snow or salt?  Did you taste it to be sure? 

When visiting a salt planet and laying down in the salt, it's really still too hard to tell without tasting it.

• Like 3

Snow or salt?  Did you taste it to be sure? 

When visiting a salt planet and laying down in the salt, it's really still too hard to tell without tasting it.

tenor.gif?itemid=9066250

• Like 2