juice64011

The Last Jedi discussion (Warning:Spoilers)

Seriously though. This is another sign of Georges bad film making. Palps popping back up immediately and screaming POWER the second that Anakin turned, combined with the fact that everything else that happened was according to his well-laid plans lends itself to people assuming that he threw the fight. Oh and Palps goes toe to toe with Yoda like an hour later and Yoda was supposed to be the most powerful Jedi.

If it wasn't for George explicitly stating that Windu won the fight there would be no argument to the contrary. 

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 2

c0c2eafb4c05f0a3c89034177a105f3f00c31d33

lol the Ralph meme has been making gains on the "meme economy" subreddit and just saw this yesterday

6XOTSi0nTtMn_BgoN2ni8ffYs-Mz30haJLrUYHlZ

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2

One thing I've never understood was Palpatine sitting there continuing to launch lightning while it was being bounced back at him.

Same here.

I can buy the whole he could have beaten him in a duel and was throwing it till Anakin arrived but if Anakin hadn't turned right as Mace was going to strike him down I kinda felt like the old Emperor had a one way ticket to ****sville lol

• Like 1

Hey Jimmy, when are you going to let Battlefront 2 into your heart? Let it change your bum life the way it changed mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVt3uCvlVHA&feature=youtu.be

How long did it take you to download? I tried to get into it, EA and Disney said no. Started the free beta download when it first came out, 24 hours later it finished and the free beta trial was over. Something something loot boxes and Ruin Johnson later and I lost all interest at the time but was waiting for the price to drop. Will look at it tonight. 

• Like 1

How long did it take you to download? I tried to get into it, EA and Disney said no. Started the free beta download when it first came out, 24 hours later it finished and the free beta trial was over. Something something loot boxes and Ruin Johnson later and I lost all interest at the time but was waiting for the price to drop. Will look at it tonight. 

I don't know how long it took to download, but a normal amount of time. Your internet must be hot garbage.

They took the MT's out before launch and they completely changed the progression system recently. There are no more lootboxes. They are bringing back MT's, but it will be for cosmetic items.

• Like 1

New Solo trailer drops tonight. 

Not even interested...

what time? 

• Like 5

Not even interested...

what time? 

Not sure, I just saw a commercial last night that said there was a new trailer today.

• Like 1

Not even interested...

what time?

This! Lol
  • Like 1

lol when the biggest trailer cliff hanger is teasing the death of a character thats in 8 subsequent sequels...

That Chewie head spike tho

He's dead now though, I killed him in Battlefront threef times.

• Like 4

lol when the biggest trailer cliff hanger is teasing the death of a character thats in 8 subsequent sequels...

That Chewie head spike tho

Didn't watch. Still laughed at ^^this^^

• Like 4

He's dead now though, I killed him in Battlefront threef times.

liked for the use of "threef"

• Like 3

Just got these in today. Didn't have a 1/6 scale Palps and Hot Toys version isn't coming out until the end of the year so I snagged him. I always wanted Qui-Gon too to go with my Padawan Obi-wan but couldn't find him for a decent price. I need more detolfs from IKEA shortly.

RH7nyD8.jpg

vtFfzP3.jpg

• Like 4

Speaking of Palpatine, the hot toys release deluxe version is amazing looking. Comes with his throne. Not bad for $319 considering his first release throne used to go for $400 by itself.

44601675-eaed-4e7c-9dd3-a45c2cea5527.jpg

b54507e8-201c-4af4-93f1-c257219d5f75.jpg

765e164f-60a7-4721-b2d0-e3e5fe729ba3.jpg

• Like 2

Speaking of Palpatine, the hot toys release deluxe version is amazing looking. Comes with his throne. Not bad for $319 considering his first release throne used to go for $400 by itself.

44601675-eaed-4e7c-9dd3-a45c2cea5527.jpg

b54507e8-201c-4af4-93f1-c257219d5f75.jpg

765e164f-60a7-4721-b2d0-e3e5fe729ba3.jpg

Palps lookin fleek

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

30221347_10204273073144749_8170295383574

Most of that is factually incorrect. This idiot actually just said Anakin and Luke couldn't lift the rocks that Rey did. 

Luke struggled with it because he didn't believe it was possible. Yoda even tells him that he should easily be able to do it and only fails because of his ****ty attitude.

Rey does it because she knows she can do it.

I'm getting sick of having to explain the movies to idiots who saw 35 minutes of Empire 19 years ago.

• Like 3

@12er

I got tired of waiting for him to respond to the tag ;)

• Like 3

^any other updates??

When the **** are they gonna give us new heroes?! I want Anakin already God damm it.

Anakin and Obi-Wan for the light side is what I want. And tbh I already think the dark side is jacked. Ren, Maul, Vader are fun as hell to use. But if they threw in Count Dooku I'd be fine with that.

That Mandalorian armor in the background of the new Solo pics. Gratuitous Boba Fett cameo incoming.  

Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story-Empire-2.jpg

• Like 2

That Mandalorian armor in the background of the new Solo pics. Gratuitous Boba Fett cameo incoming.  

Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story-Empire-2.jpg

Slave 1 spotted at :40 m8

star-wars.jpg

Kids book where I believe Chewey rounds up all the porgs for his meal later that day.  One porg knew what was going to happen, but since he cried wolf too much, none of the other porgs believed him.  Chewey ate well that night.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss

Just picked up that latest star wars fina watch tonight

The pending balance to the fora Force needs to know where you stand mate. 

• Like 3