juice64011

The Last Jedi discussion (Warning:Spoilers)

Also, while I generally wouldn't care about James, Chad, Alan, or Jimmy knowing my information. The less some of these drunken lunatics know about me the better.

Could you at least create a fb account called 12er purely so I can tag you when jimmy posts scandalous pro-prequel/anti-sequel propaganda? He's getting out of hand these days

• Like 4

Could you at least create a fb account called 12er purely so I can tag you when jimmy posts scandalous pro-prequel/anti-sequel propaganda? He's getting out of hand these days

What a strange request.

• Like 2

I don't really use social media, tbh. All I keep it for is to post pictures of my daughter for my aunts and mother. Every time I go on facebook and scroll through the news feed I want to smack the **** out of everyone posting their illiterate retardese.

I use Facebook to share memes and occasionally talk about the odd bowel movement.

• Like 3

What a strange request.

Legend has it that patster had a Twitter account for his forum persona as well as his real life one. This would be basically the same.

• Like 3

Heartwarming pictures of my baby, being held by Adaline.

38254844_10155842117758790_2807247459967

Man she is getting big.. that hair is adorable

• Like 3

Finna watch Solo in glorious UHD tonight

Watched it finally online.....man it was pretty bad....

It was so annoying having to digest havng female characters force fooked to me every few minutes....really distracted from what could have been a decent story.

Too bad they didnt focus more on Han being in the empire ranks....

Watched it finally online.....man it was pretty bad....

It was so annoying having to digest havng female characters force fooked to me every few minutes....really distracted from what could have been a decent story.

Too bad they didnt focus more on Han being in the empire ranks....

Yes, the whopping two female characters, one of which wasn't actually a female but a droid with a female voice, like Siri.

You could probably change her voice to a British male voice like your GPS.

Your opinion is worthless. Go back to the bitcoin thread, f@ggot.

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 2

michael-keaton.gif

• Like 1

Yes, the whopping two female characters, one of which wasn't actually a female but a droid with a female voice, like Siri.

You could probably change her voice to a British male voice like your GPS.

The mixed race leader of that rebelion group the end was also cringe and forced

• Like 1

The mixed race leader of that rebelion group the end was also cringe and forced

Ah yes, that other female character who had a total of 3 minutes of screen time, how could I forget?

• Like 1

Ah yes, that other female character who had a total of 3 minutes of screen time, how could I forget?

Shouldnt have had even 30 seconds of screen time.

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 1

I still need to rewatch Solo.

I'll save you 2 hours...

Bish slap yourself..then nut tap for good measure...

Rinse and repeat as necessary

Reap the rewards of extra time and sterilization of future Solo watchers

• Like 2

I'll save you 2 hours...

Bish slap yourself..then nut tap for good measure...

Rinse and repeat as necessary

Reap the rewards of extra time and sterilization of future Solo watchers

I don't think I"m ready for that

I do, however, feel like watching Rogue One again. I got tired of that movie cause I watched it so much, but now I'm ready again. I was at my brother's place and we watched the last 20-minutes of Rogue One on his bluetooth speaker system (just for the hell of it), and it was god damn amazing

Makes we want to get a good speaker system AND rewatch all of Rogue One. Nothing like hearing rebels panic and die upon the hands of Lord Vader on glorious speaker systems

• Like 2

Rouge One was a pretty good blueprint of what any current star wars movies should be aiming for.........unfortunately we have gotten a big pile of crap(TFA,TLJ,Solo).....

Can you geeks argue about star wars for our entertainment again please?

Attempts were made, crangs said no.

• Like 3

I look forward to Principal PC Kathleen Kennedy renaming the new series The Womandalorian 

9w65Pvi.png

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TUF said:

I look forward to Principal PC Kathleen Kennedy renaming the new series The Womandalorian 

9w65Pvi.png

Nah last shot of this movie or series or whatever it is, will be slowly zooming in to the face of the Mandalorian as they slowly take their helmet off and reveal themselves as a woman

Then it swipes to credits.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Looks like this could be good Favreau usually a good director.

When does it come out?

9 hours ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

Watching Solo right meow.

So far, I'm not mad at it.

I've got it ready to stram when I can't find anything else in the universe to watch

Any of you guys playing Battlefront 2 right now? For this weekend, they've lowered the heroes on galactic assault by 75%. They're going for 1.1k and 1.5k credits right now and are allowing all heroes to be out at once

Its like playing Smash Bros right now. It's an all out war and is actually really fun

Since I've purchased the game, which was at launch, I can easily say this is the most fun ive had with the game 

Also its about damn time they've updated the squad system ala BF 2015 where you can spawn on your partner 

I'm enjoying the game a bit more now

Although I am irritated at the latest roadmap they released which now pushed back Anakin Skywalker to February and not December when he was originally supposed to join the game

Hoping these next few months with all the additions makes the game better 

Too little too late. The squad thing should have been at launch. Its 2018, joining yourfriends is a pretty basic thing....

They should have allowed all heros at once from the jump too, at least in the big game mode. Always thought that was dumb.

6 days til blackout doe

Also since im here I'll go on a lil rant about spiderman. Great game and its fun but Jesus h Christ theres WAAAY too many parts where you are forced to play as gay side characters like MJ and this random black idiot. Even the Peter Parker parts get tedious and there are too may.

I did a bunch of story missions consecutively earlier and at one point out of 5 missions I actually played as spiderman once. Whoever thought to add all these MJ/blackie stealth missions into the game should be shot ded.

ool just realized this isnt the video games thread

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

lol just heard they're bringing Palpatine back for episode 9. Southpark needs to remake that episode where George Lucas rapes a stormtrooper and make the raper Mickey Mouse instead. 

• Like 1

hmm I wonder if they'll bring him back as a force ghost.  I still feel like that's why Snoke let Kylo kill him, so he could become some sith ghost with mo powa

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

hmm I wonder if they'll bring him back as a force ghost.  I still feel like that's why Snoke let Kylo kill him, so he could become some sith ghost with mo powa

First time hearing this theory but I think Snoke just got bamboozled by Kylo. Just read the actual leaked scene and am optimistic he's not actually in the film now and Kylo is perhaps using an old hologram he found hopefully. 

"Emperor Palpatine will play a role in Episode 9. Specifically, Kylo Ren with an ignited lightsaber, presumably his cross-guard lightsaber, cutting through a blast door on some jungle planet and entering what appears to be a vault. Eventually Kylo Ren is holding a square object that projects a lifelike projection of Emperor Palpatine. Palpatine’s hand is raised in front of Kylo Ren showing blueprints or plans that could be a new weapon."

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1