juice64011

The Last Jedi discussion (Warning:Spoilers)

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

If some fruity sith-force-ghost **** pops off, y'all can blame me.  

I'm in srs doubt of the whole leak now. Filming just started in July? Wouldnt think they would add effects like light saber and hologram CGI till after filming, can't imagine they would have full scenes filmed and edited after a couple months but could be some JJ Abrams hype f**kery. 

• Like 2

Dont read or trust those ****ing "leaks". All just a bunch of click bait

The two years leading up to Episode 8 I saw so many article titles, and even read some, of the most clickbait chit out there. Anakin returns! Palpatine (yep for 8 returns! Han Solo isn't dead! Returns in 8! Kenobi force ghost returns in episode 8!

Seriously I dont even bother with those man.

If Palpatine actually returned, I'd be interested. Especially how they would fit that into the story. But how would he?

I will say this though, this isn't click bait related--

Before TLJ came out I went on IMDB and checked the casting list, of course some actors weren't listed next to the character they were playing

But my biggest takeaway--Frank Oz wasnt listed in the cast before the movie was released--they held onto that for obvious reasons. Once the movie was released, and i watched it, i checked IMDB and sure enough Frank Oz was credited for Yoda

So I wonder if they do that with other characters in 9? Maybe Andy Serkis? 

Bringing back Palps and Snoke would undo a lot of the redeeming qualities of RotJ and TLJ. Just Order 66 everyone except Chewie and we can move on to the next trilogy. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 8:58 PM, sobercuban said:

I guess there's a chance that Snoke wanted Kylo to do what he did.  I mean, can't Siths come back as force ghosts too? His body was so decrepit maybe he was willing to sacrifice his physical form 

Star Wars: Episode IX Rumor Teases Duel Between Luke And Sith Force Ghost

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-wars-episode-ix-rumor-teases-duel-luke-sith-force-ghost/

Y'all can blame me if it sucks

• Haha 2

Rian Johnson: "I have found a way to wh.ore out Luke's name in the most demeaning way possible"

JJ Abrams: "hold my beer"

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those "leaks" sound fake as ****. I'm embarrassed that you guys even posted them tbh.

Edited by 12er©
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 12er© said:

Those "leaks" sound fake as ****. I'm embarrassed that you guys even posted them tbh.

Sorry to rustle your dork genes.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

lol "leaks"

There will never be a legit leak of a Star Wars movie. But in other news, are we not gonna talk about General Grevous update in Battlefront 2? Have you played as him yet, what are your thoughts?

21 hours ago, Nyte said:

lol "leaks"

There will never be a legit leak of a Star Wars movie. But in other news, are we not gonna talk about General Grevous update in Battlefront 2? Have you played as him yet, what are your thoughts?

hmm didnt Mark Hamill warn us before these new movies came out they would be terrible? thats the GOAT leak.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

what did you find enjoyable?

Everything except the following:

Luke chucking the lightsaber over his shoulder

Superman Leia 

Killing off Ackbar

Snoke dying so easily without anything being explained

Benicio Del Toro stuttering 

Luke brushing dirt off of his shoulder

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Superman Leia 

Killing off Ackbar

No honorable mention for Jar JaRose?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Rose doesn't bother me so much for whatever reason

The reason is that you're a grown man who isn't looking for reasons to complain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 12er© said:

The reason is that you're a grown man who isn't looking for reasons to complain.

lol the irony of a grown man who complains about a PG kids prequel that came out 20 years ago compared to the masses complaining about Disney injecting PC nonsense into a "darker" PG13 SW movie that just came out. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

started watching phantom menace with the kids.  was not even rustled by jarjar binks.  Have I evolved?🤔  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol the irony of a grown man who complains about a PG kids prequel that came out 20 years ago compared to the masses complaining about Disney injecting PC nonsense into a "darker" PG13 SW movie that just came out. 

The prequels are just poorly made films. I don't need to inject my identity politics into it to complain about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crangs said:

started watching phantom menace with the kids.  was not even rustled by jarjar binks.  Have I evolved?🤔  

That movie has aged better than TFA and TLJ ever Will.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Superman Leia 

Killing off Ackbar

So 3 quarters of the movie....

I  respek you....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

The prequels are just poorly made films. I don't need to inject my identity politics into it to complain about.

Has nothing to do with identity politics. Worse writing in 1 Rose scene on Crait than the entirety of episode 1. 

Finn tries to "save the ones he loves" by suicide bombing the siege canon. Goes full speed in a straight line. Rose somehow manages to catch up from the side and nearly kills him to save him. Somehow nobody notices this or shoots them. Rose manages to get out that she loves Finn, even though she just met him yesterday. She says the war is going to be won by saving what we love instead of destroying what they hate...k.

Except thats exactly what Finn was trying to do. For reasons unknown she finds it the perfect time to kiss him while her friends are potentionally getting vaporized in the background. Finn proceeds to get away and drag Rose back a few miles unnoticed. But yea, its all identity politics mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Has nothing to do with identity politics. Worse writing in 1 Rose scene on Crait than the entirety of episode 1. 

Finn tries to "save the ones he loves" by suicide bombing the siege canon. Goes full speed in a straight line. Rose somehow manages to catch up from the side and nearly kills him to save him. Somehow nobody notices this or shoots them. Rose manages to get out that she loves Finn, even though she just met him yesterday. She says the war is going to be won by saving what we love instead of destroying what they hate...k.

Except thats exactly what Finn was trying to do. For reasons unknown she finds it the perfect time to kiss him while her friends are potentionally getting vaporized in the background. Finn proceeds to get away and drag Rose back a few miles unnoticed. But yea, its all identity politics mate.

I hate sand.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I hate sand.

lol, this is the equivalent of catching the prequels sticking there **** in the exhaust of the neighbours Nissan Micra on film 

• Like 4

On 11/22/2018 at 2:10 PM, crangs said:

lol, this is the equivalent of catching the prequels sticking there **** in the exhaust of the neighbours Nissan Micra on film 

It is, and yet here is TUF's response after pulling his **** out of the Nissan.

kr75vh7hcc901.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 12er© said:

It is, and yet here is TUF's response after pulling his **** out of the Nissan.

kr75vh7hcc901.gif

I can't believe this ^ is fecking canon now

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TUF said:

I can't believe this ^ is fecking canon now

Yea, Rian Johnson really jumped the shark here.

mo9s0w13jl901.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

Yea, Rian Johnson really jumped the shark here.

mo9s0w13jl901.gif

12er: "Comparing the moral fibre of General Grievous to Luke Skywalker's should totally make my case"

Narrarator: "It didnt"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

12er: "Comparing the moral fibre of General Grievous to Luke Skywalker's should totally make my case"

Narrarator: "It didnt"

You think brushing your shoulder off is a sign of someones moral fiber?

Reach harder.

this thread is truly the gift that keeps on giving 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, crangs said:

this thread is truly the gift that keeps on giving 

I'm starting to think most of these casuals have never even seen star wars tbh. I know Vert hasn't, he hasn't even watched the dumb videos he keeps posting in lieu of saying anything interesting.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

You think brushing your shoulder off is a sign of someones moral fiber?

Reach harder.

Its not a reach to think its retarded to make Luke seem edgy there to appeal to all the edgelord hipsters like yourself. Not only was it painfully out of character, it was cringey to have Luke taunting Kylo when Luke is indirectly at fault for Kylo ultimately turning. Even fellow TLJ apologist, Sobercuban, agrees.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TUF said:

Its not a reach to think its retarded to make Luke seem edgy there to appeal to all the edgelord hipsters like yourself. Not only was it painfully out of character, it was cringey to have Luke taunting Kylo when Luke is indirectly at fault for Kylo ultimately turning. Even fellow TLJ apologist, Sobercuban, agrees.

He was goading Kylo into landing and fighting him so the resistance would have time to escape. 

It's not really that out of character, he did try to **** Kylo's mom before, that was way more out of line.

You're reaching very hard here, but I think you can reach harder.

Yes, im clearly the one reaching. I look forward to you justifying Force Ghost Yoda dabbing on all his haters in Rian's new trilogy.

• Like 1