juice64011

The Last Jedi discussion (Warning:Spoilers)

I'd have watched a Solo sequel. No ragrets

• Like 5

Woody Harrelson's presence kinda kept me from getting immersed in the movie too.  Emilia Clarke with her natural hair color was enough for me to dissociate her character from Daenerys. 

I get that they can't fill the movies with unknown actors.  I felt the same about Samuel L Jackson in the prequel trilogy too.  

• Like 1

I'm not a fan boy, but I enjoy the films and look forward to their release. I wait a week or two for the crowds to die down before I see it in theater. I dont watch the animated series, read the novels, I only know the stories from the movies. I enjoyed the Battle of Endor more than Solo.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 12er© said:

I'm surprised you didn't like it, but considering you aren't one of these hipsters that just hates on anything star wars because they think it makes them sound smarter, I'm going to respect your opinion on this one.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

There's nobody like that on the fora. Don't you agree @VertFTW and @TUF?

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

There's nobody like that on the fora. Don't you agree @VertFTW and @TUF?

lol grouping me with vert for disliking a grand total of 1 out of a 10 movie franchise is tew much!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

lol grouping me with vert for disliking a grand total of 1 out of a 10 movie franchise is tew much!

You hated on TFA, too. So another way to word it is that you hate on 100% of the sequel trilogy. 

5 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You hated on TFA, too. So another way to word it is that you hate on 100% of the sequel trilogy. 

TLJ has given me a new appreciation for TFA. Disney has taken the Lucas approach. If people dislike your initial product, just make your movies progressively worse until they appreciate the original. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, 12er© said:

FWIW these new movies(except Rouge one) have made me an even bigger fan of Episodes 1-3 (maybe just 1 and 3 lol).

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

FWIW these new movies(except Rouge one) have made me an even bigger fan of Episodes 1-3 (maybe just 1 and 3 lol).

Christ

Do you wake up in the morning and think to yourself "how many bad takes can I make today?"

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, 12er© said:

49729237_2007065119347798_49740254883358

S***bag would have been such a deeper roasting after Anakin became Vader and probably had to chit in a colostomy bag the rest of his days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 12er© said:

49729237_2007065119347798_49740254883358

Padme needs to sit down and shut up.  She had a whole lot of nothing to say when it was Sand People getting slaughtered.  Fuϲking racist white bitϲh.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

just when you think this thread cant give anymore the last 3 posts happen 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, sobercuban said:

Padme needs to sit down and shut up.  She had a whole lot of nothing to say when it was Sand People getting slaughtered.  Fuϲking racist white bitϲh.  

lmfao. I give this post 9/9, in honor of Episode IX releasing this year. Whih apparently they're still shooting scenes for...

Also, hello mofos.

John Boyega posted this on Instagram a few days ago, what do you nerds think about this? :

" Great working day on set!! The whole team pushed themselves today to achieve something visually crazy! I’ve had many moments of shock on set but not like today and I can’t wait until you know why 👀🙌🏾
#FN2187
"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nyte said:

lmfao. I give this post 9/9, in honor of Episode IX releasing this year. Whih apparently they're still shooting scenes for...

Also, hello mofos.

John Boyega posted this on Instagram a few days ago, what do you nerds think about this? :

" Great working day on set!! The whole team pushed themselves today to achieve something visually crazy! I’ve had many moments of shock on set but not like today and I can’t wait until you know why 👀🙌🏾
#FN2187
"

Disney not shoe horning a bunch of PC SJW propaganda is the only thing that would shock me anymore.

Also, how u been dood. Had a chance to see Glass yet?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Disney not shoe horning a bunch of PC SJW propaganda is the only thing that would shock me anymore.

Also, how u been dood. Had a chance to see Glass yet?

Been good. Work schedule changed back in October. Still working nights, but work Sunday-Wednesday now so have my weekends back and will be getting my promotion for start of Q2 this year 

Havent seen Glass. Havent seen Split either which apparently its connected too. More embarrassed I still havent seen Split--heard great things about it

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nyte said:

Been good. Work schedule changed back in October. Still working nights, but work Sunday-Wednesday now so have my weekends back and will be getting my promotion for start of Q2 this year 

Havent seen Glass. Havent seen Split either which apparently its connected too. More embarrassed I still havent seen Split--heard great things about it

Both good watches. Glad to hear all is well. 

• Like 1

3 days till this thread becomes toxic again and 12er wishes diarrhea on me 

dAGthob.jpg

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, TUF said:

3 days till this thread becomes toxic again and 12er wishes diarrhea on me 

dAGthob.jpg

So based on this poster they are continuing with destroying the lore of hyperspeed I see lol...sigh,

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

So based on this poster they are continuing with destroying the lore of hyperspeed I see lol...sigh,

lol seems I've overestimated how long it would take for this thread to become toxic

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol seems I've overestimated how long it would take for this thread to become toxic

as have I

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

3 days till excessive neckbeard whinging. 

No matter what happens, we know TUF is going to hate it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

What lore, idiot. Explain it to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm done with politics, time to argue with nerds again. 

Come at me, foglets.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I'm done with politics, time to argue with nerds again. 

Come at me, foglets.

Greedo shot first dummy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Greedo shot first dummy

Chewie is just a guy with excessive body hair and a speech impediment...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Greedo shot first dummy

Who gives a ****?

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

Who gives a ****?

watch your language nerf herder 

• Like 3

Vert has seen my post and not responded, he's desperately googling here for an argument.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Vert has seen my post and not responded, he's desperately googling here for an argument.

you made no argument...you responded with a question. You know exactly what I am talking about lol...

I wonder if those ships in the poster are supposted to be hyperspace ramming into anything interesting....screw lasers lol....

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

you made no argument...you responded with a question. You know exactly what I am talking about lol...

I never said I made an argument, I said you didn't respond to my post. 

You are just awful at this. You lose. Leave.

Also, my implied argument there was that you're an idiot who is talking out of his ****.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

I wonder if those ships in the poster are supposted to be hyperspace ramming into anything interesting....screw lasers lol....

Holy ****

You are supposted to be a Top 20 college grad. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Holy ****

You are supposted to be a Top 20 college grad. 

Graduating from a top 20 in Mexico is the equivalent of passing the 5th grade in the U.S with a C- 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Things Im expecting to see in the upcoming trailer that will annoy me predictions:

-annoying lens flairs..

-midget asian love scene with the nagger that copies something han and leia already did.

- han solo Force ghost

- leah hyperspace ramming into something

-ewok cameo

Please add to this list bruhs

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 3

aww man, the rustle will be palpable

"As if millions of dorks suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly butthurt. I fear something wonderful has happened."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

this thread always delivers 

• Like 2

Cant wait to see how they intend to rescue this dumpster fire, that last movie simply ruined every possible story line and now they need to try to bring it all back on course and even have a dead but alive prncess lea to deal with.

Also now Luke Skywalker is a coward who would plot to murder someone in their sleep.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2

Did read yesterday where JJ recently confirmed there's was no over arching plan for the trilogy like he alluded to before. Suppose that vindicates Rian a bit but how do you not have a basic outline for the story you want to tell. Even said that in his original script at the end of The Force Awakens, Luke was using his powers to lift rocks but Rian made him change it during shooting cause he decided he wanted Luke to be cut off from the force. Hence why Luke was still wearing his Jedi robes at the end of TFA I suppose. Was a last second decision. Multi billion dollar company... can't even organize a story board drafting sesh. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TUF said:

Did read yesterday where JJ recently confirmed there's was no over arching plan for the trilogy like he alluded to before. Suppose that vindicates Rian a bit but how do you not have a basic outline for the story you want to tell. Even said that in his original script at the end of The Force Awakens, Luke was using his powers to lift rocks but Rian made him change it during shooting cause he decided he wanted Luke to be cut off from the force. Hence why Luke was still wearing his Jedi robes at the end of TFA I suppose. Was a last second decision. Multi billion dollar company... can't even organize a story board drafting sesh. 

When the rustle from this post comes in...

giphy (42).gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

When the rustle from this post comes in...

giphy (42).gif

No rustle intended but even a Mouseketeer like 12er would agree. Disney can plan 20 movies ahead with Marvel.... can't organize a trilogy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TUF said:

No rustle intended but even a Mouseketeer like 12er would agree. Disney can plan 20 movies ahead with Marvel.... can't organize a trilogy.

God I love you..  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

They chose not to, obviously. Probably because J.J didn't want to do the entire trilogy himself. He actually initially turned down 9 when they asked him, but his wife changed his mind.

I'm not sure why they chose to (initially) have 3 different directors make their own movie, but so far anyone who isn't a hipster has enjoyed the results.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

They chose not to, obviously. Probably because J.J didn't want to do the entire trilogy himself. He actually initially turned down 9 when they asked him, but his wife changed his mind.

I'm not sure why they chose to (initially) have 3 different directors make their own movie, but so far anyone who isn't a hipster has enjoyed the results.

Image result for lie detector proved that was a lie template

• Like 2
  • Haha 1