Jump to content
juice64011

The Last Jedi discussion (Warning:Spoilers)

Recommended Posts

I'd have watched a Solo sequel. No ragrets

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woody Harrelson's presence kinda kept me from getting immersed in the movie too.  Emilia Clarke with her natural hair color was enough for me to dissociate her character from Daenerys. 

I get that they can't fill the movies with unknown actors.  I felt the same about Samuel L Jackson in the prequel trilogy too.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a fan boy, but I enjoy the films and look forward to their release. I wait a week or two for the crowds to die down before I see it in theater. I dont watch the animated series, read the novels, I only know the stories from the movies. I enjoyed the Battle of Endor more than Solo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 12er© said:

I'm surprised you didn't like it, but considering you aren't one of these hipsters that just hates on anything star wars because they think it makes them sound smarter, I'm going to respect your opinion on this one.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

There's nobody like that on the fora. Don't you agree @VertFTW and @TUF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

There's nobody like that on the fora. Don't you agree @VertFTW and @TUF?

lol grouping me with vert for disliking a grand total of 1 out of a 10 movie franchise is tew much!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TUF said:

lol grouping me with vert for disliking a grand total of 1 out of a 10 movie franchise is tew much!

You hated on TFA, too. So another way to word it is that you hate on 100% of the sequel trilogy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You hated on TFA, too. So another way to word it is that you hate on 100% of the sequel trilogy. 

TLJ has given me a new appreciation for TFA. Disney has taken the Lucas approach. If people dislike your initial product, just make your movies progressively worse until they appreciate the original. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You hated on TFA, too. So another way to word it is that you hate on 100% of the sequel trilogy. 

 

FWIW these new movies(except Rouge one) have made me an even bigger fan of Episodes 1-3 (maybe just 1 and 3 lol).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

 

FWIW these new movies(except Rouge one) have made me an even bigger fan of Episodes 1-3 (maybe just 1 and 3 lol).

Christ

Do you wake up in the morning and think to yourself "how many bad takes can I make today?"

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 12er© said:

49729237_2007065119347798_49740254883358

S***bag would have been such a deeper roasting after Anakin became Vader and probably had to chit in a colostomy bag the rest of his days.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 12er© said:

49729237_2007065119347798_49740254883358

 

Padme needs to sit down and shut up.  She had a whole lot of nothing to say when it was Sand People getting slaughtered.  Fuϲking racist white bitϲh.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just when you think this thread cant give anymore the last 3 posts happen 😂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, sobercuban said:

 

Padme needs to sit down and shut up.  She had a whole lot of nothing to say when it was Sand People getting slaughtered.  Fuϲking racist white bitϲh.  

lmfao. I give this post 9/9, in honor of Episode IX releasing this year. Whih apparently they're still shooting scenes for...

Also, hello mofos.

John Boyega posted this on Instagram a few days ago, what do you nerds think about this? :

" Great working day on set!! The whole team pushed themselves today to achieve something visually crazy! I’ve had many moments of shock on set but not like today and I can’t wait until you know why 👀🙌🏾
#FN2187
"

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nyte said:

lmfao. I give this post 9/9, in honor of Episode IX releasing this year. Whih apparently they're still shooting scenes for...

Also, hello mofos.

John Boyega posted this on Instagram a few days ago, what do you nerds think about this? :

" Great working day on set!! The whole team pushed themselves today to achieve something visually crazy! I’ve had many moments of shock on set but not like today and I can’t wait until you know why 👀🙌🏾
#FN2187
"

Disney not shoe horning a bunch of PC SJW propaganda is the only thing that would shock me anymore.

Also, how u been dood. Had a chance to see Glass yet?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Disney not shoe horning a bunch of PC SJW propaganda is the only thing that would shock me anymore.

Also, how u been dood. Had a chance to see Glass yet?

Been good. Work schedule changed back in October. Still working nights, but work Sunday-Wednesday now so have my weekends back and will be getting my promotion for start of Q2 this year 

Havent seen Glass. Havent seen Split either which apparently its connected too. More embarrassed I still havent seen Split--heard great things about it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Nyte said:

Been good. Work schedule changed back in October. Still working nights, but work Sunday-Wednesday now so have my weekends back and will be getting my promotion for start of Q2 this year 

Havent seen Glass. Havent seen Split either which apparently its connected too. More embarrassed I still havent seen Split--heard great things about it

Both good watches. Glad to hear all is well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×