Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Survivor Series XII: Sign up and make picks for UFC 219

This dumb chit hasn't even been updated with who's in or out!

This is why Tony Blair and every other British PM has been America's lap dog. You can't function on your own.

This dumb chit hasn't even been updated with who's in or out!

This is why Tony Blair and every other British PM has been America's lap dog. You can't function on your own.

Are you mad because you're prez isn't getting invited to the royal wedding?

Sorry folks, I kind of avoided computers over the Christmas break. Will update presently.

Are you mad because you're prez isn't getting invited to the royal wedding?

Sorry folks, I kind of avoided computers over the Christmas break. Will update presently.

Not really. Isn't there a royal wedding every three days in England, Canada, France or some other embarassing country?

• Like 2

Not really. Isn't there a royal wedding every three days in England, Canada, France or some other embarassing country?

Your monarch jealousy is coming through quite strongly mate. Sorry, you had your chance....btw way Canada's royal family is the same one as England's. France don't have a monarchy since the French revolution. Some say that's why they're a bunch of garlic-eating surrender monkeys.

In fact, if someone could insert the luke Skywalker everything you just said was wrong meme I'd be extremely grateful.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

Dudes, I'm sorry, I'm too busy to update this right now.  You should know if you're still in or not.  If you're in any doubt...then just make your picks.  Will update after this weekend.

Bermudez

Markos

Dober

I don’t feel comfortable with these picks but I tried to pick people that nobody else picked.

Also, was anyone eliminated last round? Do we still only need 3 picks or more?

• Like 1

Do we need 6 picks yet ?

Are there 7+ players left?

I blame op for the lack of management of the game and we are exempt from the special rules due to lack of enforcement until his return.

• Like 2

enigma I think it is only just you and me left...

Bubba please confirm and we can make the finale in this awful card and be done with this season...

I think I would have the advantage since I have been going 3/3 most of the last ones, but we can flip a coin or whatever hahaha