Sign in to follow this  
NoCakeForYaya

Festive cheer thread.

Hello forum dwellers.

This is a thread for all non cans who like Christmas. What do you like about the holidays? What you guys doing this year?

I'll be in Hanoi eating what the vietnamese think is christmas dinner....it will likely be terrible. Then gonna watch home alone before skyping my family.

Let's have some happiness.

• Like 5

Lots of MVAs and food poisoning mixed with some GSWs and domestic violence. Otherwise a slow day in the ER usually lol

No better time of the year to beat your wife or shoot your neighbor than the holiday season.

Ho ho ho!

• Like 2

Lots of MVAs and food poisoning mixed with some GSWs and domestic violence. Otherwise a slow day in the ER usually lol

We usually get drunks a plenty with various holiday injuries.

You didn't even like my post, you fake wife beater.

I was told i cant initiate the wife beating banter but if im accused i can then spread my rhetoric.

• Like 1

Nothing relieves stress like blacking your woman's eye, man.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Fake wife beater confirmed.

Every true natural light drinking woman smacker knows not to leave bruises. However, if bruising cant be avoided then make sure its in areas of the body that will be covered up with clothing.

• Like 2

Don't ever question my domestic violence capabilities again. Or I'll be forced to take my aggression out on my girlfriend.

Youre an amateur at best. You probably dont even make her believe its all her fault.

• Like 2

Change title to Domestic Violence Thread please.

Speaking of domestic violence.

I remember one year (it wasnt Christmas) we had a bunch of family over and i think i was 14 at the time. Anyway, i was being a straight up **** to everyone for no reason other then being a 14 year old little ****.

Well, finally my dad got tired of it and took a two step into a straight right that caught me flush on the cheek and sent me sliding under our bar.

Needless to say my attitude improved after that.

• Like 3

Nothing like punching children.

I remember I chased down this little asswipe that threw a frozen water bottle at my glass screen door, and landed the most solid right hand I've ever landed right to back of his melon. His glasses went straight forward in the air, and he went to drop to the ground. I caught him by hood, and stood him up. Screamed "THROW SOME MORE CHIT!", and got back in my car.

That kid hasn't even thrown a baseball since then. He gave up throwing stuff all together.

• Like 1

I remember I chased down this little asswipe that threw a frozen water bottle at my glass screen door, and landed the most solid right hand I've ever landed right to back of his melon. His glasses went straight forward in the air, and he went to drop to the ground. I caught him by hood, and stood him up. Screamed "THROW SOME MORE CHIT!", and got back in my car.

That kid hasn't even thrown a baseball since then. He gave up throwing stuff all together.

Its funny, i can remember little details about the fights ive been in and won.....but i can remember every word and every punch to the best **** kicking ive ever taken, dude beat the absolute chit out of me.

I threw the first punch and it was a right cross that i put everything into and much like Chael Sonnen, i wiffed and my pinky knuckle grazed his chin while i fell forward with my momentum.......dude immedietly jumped on my back and just beat the **** out of me.

Good times.

• Like 3

You beat up a lot of women and children.

• Like 1

i think i overcelebrated a bit too much before i went back to work last night

i cant fooking remember a god damn thing. i woke up in my bed like 20 minutes ago wondering what the hell happened and how did i get home and what did i even eat for dinner

holy **** im still kinda bewildered and trying to piece my night back together. i think i might still be drunk

Edited by -idyb-

Your AV is you bronzed up in your pants on a forum full of guys.

I didn't say I wasn't ghey too... I was talking about the thread... :(

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 7

Your AV is you bronzed up in your pants on a forum full of guys.

i think he might have been wearing womens panties for that picture but im not about to question it

• Like 3

Agreed.  

Went out with my wife's brother and his wife and three kids last night.  The oldest one, the boy, is a demon spawn who is probably going to grow up and torture animals.  At least three times I saw him straight-up punch his two-year-old sister in the face.  I felt all awkward because I didn't want to tell them "uhhh your evil son is abusing your sweet daughter", people get defensive when you point out their kid's behavior.   Would have liked to have been able to sock him back

• Like 3

I knew some ****ers would ruin this thread as well I'm talking about those guys who will spend Christmas time here in this forum.

I'll be spending Xmas with the entire family again like every year. Love this time of the year, but I'm still pretty sick so I don't know if I can make it there til tomorrow makes me sad panda.

• Like 1

Agreed.  

Went out with my wife's brother and his wife and three kids last night.  The oldest one, the boy, is a demon spawn who is probably going to grow up and torture animals.  At least three times I saw him straight-up punch his two-year-old sister in the face.  I felt all awkward because I didn't want to tell them "uhhh your evil son is abusing your sweet daughter", people get defensive when you point out their kid's behavior.   Would have liked to have been able to sock him back

Agreed.  

you should have just walked over to the two year old and punched her in the face as well!

• Like 1

I knew some ****s would ruin this thread as well I'm talking about those guys who will spend Christmas time here in this forum.

I'll be spending Xmas with the entire family again like every year. Love this time of the year, but I'm still pretty sick so I don't know if I can make it there til tomorrow makes me sad panda.

What'd you ask Santa for this year?
  • Like 1

What'd you ask Santa for this year?

I've asked him to send you some friends for Xmas and new year, so that you dont have to text message CB again 15 min before new year. Am I a good person or what?

I've asked him to send you some friends for Xmas and new year, so that you dont have to text message CB again 15 min before new year. Am I a good person or what?

You should have asked him for your uncle to stop ****ing you.
  • Like 1

Me and the missus are doing something a bit different for Christmas this year. We've hired a cottage in the peak district, got her side of the family from Friday to Sunday and my side on Christmas day/boxing day. No one apart from us is allowed in the kitchen so we're treating them all to 5 star service for the whole time.

Great idea from the missus - everyone is loving it....but it's bloody knackering. We've just polished off a turkey for the first Christmas celebration with her folks and on Christmas day itself I'm cooking a fore-rib of beef. Definitely a memorable way top do it but not for every year!

Merry Christmas to op and all who have posted their festive cheer in this thread.

• Like 4

Going down to the beach house tonight, I think, or first thing tomorrow.  Have to turn around and drive back on Christmas day though which sucks.  At some point in the next week or so we're going up my my mom's place up in the mountains, very excited for that as it's been many years since I've seen the mountains.  

Ready to watch Christmas movies and sit by the fire.  

• Like 3

Enjoying every second of the kids being together after a long time apart... as my parents get older, trying to grab onto every moment as well. Headed to my sides tomorrow night then to wife’s xmas morning after watching the three year old explode in excitement and the boy cry when he opens his new Mac. My crew comes over after and does grab bag then is apparently staying all night for the steeler game ... should be exhausting but memorable! Merry Christmas everyone.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Aqgom

tGrDWay.jpg

Edited by jaybird86
  • Like 5

Working 7pm-7am Christmas day, before that we are doing the damn thing at my GF's cousins house because that's the person who drew the short straw this year.....I chit you not, this has been our tradition for 4 years now, whoever draws the short straw has to host.

Anyway, should be fun, sadly I can't get my drink on because of work but oh well. Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

• Like 3

Going down on my mom's very excited mountains.  

amazing what you can do with someones message when you just delete all the random words out of it

• Like 1