Mcmax3000

UFC Predictions League 2018

How is this argument still going? Especially after McMax said he doesn't want to run this league next year because of all the pointless bickering...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RadLad said:

How is this argument still going? Especially after McMax said he doesn't want to run this league next year because of all the pointless bickering...

dont know. like i said, im tired of it to. these two milk drinkers flapping their gums in this thread all year in a tournament they arent even in. they want to keep persisting. im just not going to oblige them anymore

3RPwRrk.jpg

sorry guys. should have done that months ago.   there. now they can keep on cluttering up this thread talking chit about me like a bunch of mental midgets, i dont care. i just wont be baited into responding and having to go back and forth with them anymore which is what they so desperately want.   maybe they will get bored of the whole routine and move on to something better than to troll up a thread in a tournament they failed miserably in. maybe next year will be their year. this year idyb finishes at the top.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

dont know. like i said, im tired of it to. these two milk drinkers flapping their gums in this thread all year in a tournament they arent even in. they want to keep persisting. im just not going to oblige them anymore

3RPwRrk.jpg

sorry guys. should have done that months ago.   there. now they can keep on cluttering up this thread talking chit about me like a bunch of mental midgets, i dont care. i just wont be baited into responding and having to go back and forth with them anymore which is what they so desperately want.   maybe they will get bored of the whole routine and move on to something better than to troll up a thread in a tournament they failed miserably in. maybe next year will be their year. this year idyb finishes at the top.

Lol

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

so vert my good man, who you got for this weekends card?

Kevin Lee finna show Max Holloway he better starve himself down to 145 if he wants to be a champion.

I would provide you with some +200 underdog picks but you're so retarded that you ignore them.  Court McGee and Jessica Eye.

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

so vert my good man, who you got for this weekends card?

🤔🤔🤔

Crazy al for starters and obv Hooker

Havent reviewed rest of the card

Just now, VertFTW said:

🤔🤔🤔

Crazy al for starters and obv Hooker

Havent reviewed rest of the card

Vert finna knock it out of the park!

For old times sake the champ for the 1st quarter of the year should post predictions.  You gotta prove that you are better than these absolute BUMS.  Cash and I do it BEFORE the fights happen and then get accused of picking at 99% after the fights happen.  It's hilarious.

14 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Vert finna knock it out of the park!

For old times sake the champ for the 1st quarter of the year should post predictions.  You gotta prove that you are better than these absolute BUMS.  Cash and I do it BEFORE the fights happen and then get accused of picking at 99% after the fights happen.  It's hilarious.

Would need assurance from @Mcmax3000 that he wont delete my picks lol

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

LOL!

You and cash failed idyb. He was doing better on his own. You two 50%ers sold him wolf tickets

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You and cash failed idyb. He was doing better on his own. You two 50%ers sold him wolf tickets

You still haven't won a game I was playing, 0%er.

26 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

I won't be beaten by some wannabe Australian. And you know it's true of course you are not going to speak up 

Hes been known to stay hush hush on mistakes that favor him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 9:12 AM, BART-O-LINI said:

Lol good post

McMax, me and OZ were tied on the previous card and we both went 7-6 on this card so we should still be tied. If you don't mind I would like it fixed before the next card.

Edited by Taylor_Schonerstedt
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

McMax, me and OZ were tied on the previous card and we both went 7-6 on this card so we should still be tied. If you don't mind I would like it fixed before the next card.

Honestly I don't really care, Miss Hanson. It's just fun to annoy Bart

2019 is my year  ill be back.  gutted.  went up to Isle of Skye where internet is dodgy and that was me goosed. 

GL MCMOD -hope me being eliminated doesn't result in you being bottom :/

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Kevin Lee vs. Al Iaquinta
  • Edson Barboza vs. Dan Hooker
  • Rob Font vs. Sergio Pettis
  • Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 5 p.m. ET) - HARD DEADLINE

• Dwight Grant vs. Zak Ottow
  • Bobby Green vs. Drakkar Klose
  • Jared Gordon vs. Joaquim Silva
  • Jack Hermansson vs. Gerald Meerschaert
  • Jordan Griffin vs. Dan Ige

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Adam Milstead vs. Mike Rodriguez
  • Zak Cummings vs. Trevor Smith
  • Juan Adams vs. Chris De La Rocha

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Kevin Lee 
  • Edson Barboza 
  • Rob Font 
  • Charles Oliveira

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 5 p.m. ET) - HARD DEADLINE

• Dwight Grant 
  • Drakkar Klose
  • Joaquim Silva
  • Gerald Meerschaert
  • Dan Ige

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Adam Milstead 
  • Zak Cummings 
  • Chris De La Rocha

16 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Honestly I don't really care, Miss Hanson. It's just fun to annoy Bart

What place you in? Couple of weeks ago you said you were gonna catch up. You fell further down the rankings. 

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

What place you in? Couple of weeks ago you said you were gonna catch up. You fell further down the rankings. 

He backed all his Australian Island boys and got rekt.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 2:16 PM, VertFTW said:

Im winning this year based on %

No you're not. Douglass had a higher percentage than you when he was banned, so even by that stupid meaningless statistic, you're still not winning.

• Confused 1

On 12/13/2018 at 7:27 PM, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Hey McMod OZ and I  should be tied. You gave him one extra win

It's fixed. Will be reflected in this week's results, which will be up shortly.

• Thanks 1

FOX UFC Fight Night:
Iaquinta vs. Lee

Pick Percentages

• Kevin Lee ( 77% ) vs. Al Iaquinta ( 23% )
  • Edson Barboza ( 38% ) vs. Dan Hooker ( 62% )
  • Rob Font ( 85% ) vs. Sergio Pettis ( 15% )
  • Jim Miller ( 8% ) vs. Charles Oliveira ( 92% )
  • Dwight Grant ( 69% ) vs. Zak Ottow ( 31% )
  • Bobby Green ( 31% ) vs. Drakkar Klose ( 69% )
  • Jared Gordon ( 62% ) vs. Joaquim Silva ( 38% )
  • Jack Hermansson ( 54% ) vs. Gerald Meerschaert ( 46% )
  • Jordan Griffin ( 31% ) vs. Dan Ige ( 69% )
  • Adam Milstead ( 85% ) vs. Mike Rodriguez ( 15% )
  • Zak Cummings ( 85% ) vs. Trevor Smith ( 15% )
  • Juan Adams ( 62% ) vs. Chris De La Rocha ( 38% )

Event Results

• amunera ( 6 - 6 )
  • AndyWang ( 5 - 7 )
  • BART-O-LINI ( 7 - 5 )
  • Bezerker101 ( 7 - 5 )
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 8 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • graham_240 ( 5 - 7 )
  • idyb ( 7 - 5 )
  • Jolldan ( 4 - 8 )
  • juice64011 ( 8 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • LayDownDead ( 7 - 5 )
  • Mcmax3000 ( 7 - 5 )
  • OzPride ( 8 - 4 ) - EVENT WIN
  • Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 7 - 5 )

Overall Standings

1. Bezerker101 ( 297 - 161 ) - 64.85%
  2. BART-O-LINI ( 296 - 163 ) - 64.49%
  3. idyb ( 294 - 162 ) - 64.47%
  4. OzPride ( 286 - 173 ) - 62.31%
    Jolldan ( 1 M ) ( 286 - 161 ) - 63.98%
  5. Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 285 - 174 ) - 62.09%
  6. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 1 M ) ( 284 - 159 ) - 64.11%
  7. amunera ( 281 - 177 ) - 61.35%
  8. LayDownDead ( 280 - 179 ) - 61.00%
  9. AndyWang ( 279 - 179 ) - 60.92%
  10. juice64011 ( 275 - 184 ) - 59.91%
  11. Mcmax3000 ( 265 - 194 ) - 57.73%
    graham_240 ( 265 - 192 ) - 57.99%

Event Wins

1. BART-O-LINI - 7
  2. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 - 6
    OzPride - 6
  3. amunera - 5
    Bezerker101 - 5
    LayDownDead - 5
  4. AndyWang - 4
    juice64011 - 4
    Taylor_Schonerstedt - 4
  5. idyb - 2
    Jolldan - 2
    Mcmax3000 - 2
  6. graham_240 - 1

Previous Event Winners

Spreadsheet

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ai26SkRhgJbPkr8eaPCtKwBYyoF0IA

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Who wants help for last week? My services are avalible. @-idyb- @BART-O-LINI

m8 your hot take on hooker literally cost me an event win. that was a critical point needed to catch up to bart and zerk.  

i also ****ed up and put the same guy twice. that one was on me. i was kinda in a hurry to leave. i dunno who else it was i meant to put down but whatever.

yeah. sorry vert but after going 1-1 on your hot takes the other day, im afraid that kind of ratio just isnt gonna cut it on the last card of the year when the podium position is right down to the wire.  if i wanted to settle for 50% there is other people on this fora i would go back to taking advice from. but feel free to give advice to bart and zerk for the next card.

i really need to come up big if i want to make that 3 point difference between 1st and 3rd. on top of that i think i need 4 to pull ahead because of all the times i fuct up, and this year mcmod is giving out brownie points and participation trophies and a tie aint gonna cut it for me cause i completely missed a couple picks this year to begin with. even if some miracle i do end up tieing one of them, they still finish ahead of me somehow, despite having more wrong picks and a lower pick percentage.  

i think next year they might have to initiate an idyb clause into the game.   a guy who goes 50-3 with his picks all year should not be ranked lower than a guy who goes 50-1000.  it should come down to overall pick percentage to determine the tie breaker.  not who has more losses than the other guys, which is how it is now. that chit has been rustling me all year, and its still a likely outcome considering how close of a race its been all the way through

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

m8 your hot take on hooker literally cost me an event win. that was a critical point needed to catch up to bart and zerk.  

i also ****ed up and put the same guy twice. that one was on me. i was kinda in a hurry to leave. i dunno who else it was i meant to put down but whatever.

yeah. sorry vert but after going 1-1 on your hot takes the other day, im afraid that kind of ratio just isnt gonna cut it on the last card of the year when the podium position is right down to the wire.  if i wanted to settle for 50% there is other people on this fora i would go back to taking advice from. but feel free to give advice to bart and zerk for the next card.

i really need to come up big if i want to make that 3 point difference between 1st and 3rd. on top of that i think i need 4 to pull ahead because of all the times i fuct up, and this year mcmod is giving out brownie points and participation trophies and a tie aint gonna cut it for me cause i completely missed a couple picks this year to begin with. even if some miracle i do end up tieing one of them, they still finish ahead of me somehow, despite having more wrong picks and a lower pick percentage.  

i think next year they might have to initiate an idyb clause into the game.   a guy who goes 50-3 with his picks all year should not be ranked lower than a guy who goes 50-1000.  it should come down to overall pick percentage to determine the tie breaker.  not who has more losses than the other guys, which is how it is now. that chit has been rustling me all year, and its still a likely outcome considering how close of a race its been all year.

if you had listened to cash you would have gone 0-2 there lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i think next year they might have to initiate an idyb clause into the game.   a guy who goes 50-3 with his picks all year should not be ranked lower than a guy who goes 50-1000.  it should come down to overall pick percentage to determine the tie breaker.  not who has more losses than the other guys, which is how it is now. that chit has been rustling me all year, and its still a likely outcome considering how close of a race its been all the way through

Well, I'm ahead of you on both, so I guess that doesnt matter now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Well, I'm ahead of you on both, so I guess that doesnt matter now.

it does on this last card if i score 2 more than you.   we'd finish tied with each other but youd get the nod just for having 1 more loss than me, thus a lower pick percent.

its a total possibility m8.  thats why next year they need a better way of determining tie breakers or i aint playing. that chit just aint fair. it should come down to total event wins or overall pick percent or something  like that to squash a tie.  not just you had more picks wrong than he did, so you get the nod, which doesnt make sense at all and i was giving mcmod chit for months over it but he still wouldnt change it

Edited by -idyb-

15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

it does on this last card if i score 2 more than you.   we'd finish tied with each other but youd get the nod just for having 1 more loss than me, thus a lower pick percent.

its a total possibility m8.  thats why next year they need a better way of determining tie breakers or i aint playing. that chit just aint fair. it should come down to total event wins or overall pick percent or something  like that to squash a tie.  not just you had more picks wrong than he did, so you get the nod, which doesnt make sense at all and i was giving mcmod chit for months over it but he still wouldnt change it

Aren't event wins the tb? Also, if you made all your picks, this wouldn't be a discussion. You could have won them or you could have lost them, we'll never know. 

Edited by BART-O-LINI

no. as far as i know theyre not.  but they should be.

dont make me start gravedigging in this thread, but for the longest time i kept tieing with people and got a little rustled cause id be tied with someone but still be behind, simply because they made more picks. mcmod clarified it thus the whole "participation trophies" thing came into play.

and maintaining over a 50% average all year, its safe to say that i probably would have gotten at least half of those picks i missed out on right. hell that could have put me on top, but youre right, i guess we'll never know.

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no. as far as i know theyre not.  but they should be.

dont make me start gravedigging in this thread, but for the longest time i kept tieing with people and got a little rustled cause id be tied with someone but still be behind, simply because they made more picks. mcmod clarified it thus the whole "participation trophies" thing came into play.

and maintaining over a 50% average all year, its safe to say that i probably would have gotten at least half of those picks i missed out on right. hell that could have put me on top, but youre right, i guess we'll never know.

Going by your own comment, and with missing 3 fights, youd be at 295.5 - 163.5, which is still 3rd place, which you are in.

not at all. i could have gotten those 3 fights right. who knows?  but i didnt get them wrong either.

doesnt change the fact that if i were to finish with 2 more right than you this last event, we'd be tied, and i'd still have a higher pick percentage than you, albeit we're talking right into like the 2nd or 3rd decimal places, but youd still get 2nd (or 1st if zerk phucs up badly) and id get placed below you simply because you made more picks and got them all wrong.

On 7/30/2018 at 6:08 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

I'd rather reward making picks than reward skipping picks.

man i might actually have to start studying mma  and actually make my own picks this last event. even after vert and those other two retards fuct up my tournament, and ozpride and laydowndead let me down the other week, i still have a chance of obtaining gold instead of bronze, and having mcmod wrapping the belt around my waist, handing me my participation trophy, congratulating me, and shaking my hand.  its still within arms reach anyways. even though at this point it still feels like im a mile behind. 

if i dont achieve top spot, i wont be too disappointed. i will still be happy with my bronze medal and my participation trophy. i mean chit i was expecting to finish on the bottom half this year if i could even make it that far without getting banned. but all this plagiarizing and playing the odds has kind of paid off for me. but still i kind of want to actually make my picks on own this last card, that way if i still cant catch zerk and take the lead, than its all on me. but at least i can say that i tried, and id have nobody to blame but myself.

Edited by -idyb-

im also gonna spend some time learning witchcraft so i can place a hex on bart and zerk.   might be the only way i can pull ahead of them in such a close race to the end

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im also gonna spend some time learning witchcraft so i can place a hex on bart and zerk.   might be the only way i can pull ahead of them in such a close race to the end

I already know it. This will be you the night before ufc 232:

tenor (17).gif

• Like 1

ill be sure to get my educated picks in before i get to that level of drunkenness

in fact, tonight i might even pray to the great prophet muhammad, and ask him for insight on this next ufc card

whatever its gonna take to get the 4 points needed to pull ahead of zerk, and 3 to get ahead of you, im totally down for it. i'll take whatever hail mary i can get at this point

i think i might even be able to bribe my boy sobercuban with drugs in order to have the two of you banned from the forum until the day after the fights. then as long as i can pick 4 of the fights correct, ill have this thing under my belt.  yeah i think thats the easiest way to win this chit. im gonna have to start digging up some of your post histories and looking for offensive content that i can report to sobercuban, and the forum administrators.  thats greasy as fook, but sorry boys, enjoy your bans!

Edited by -idyb-

47 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Aren't event wins the tb?

There is no tie breaker. If it ends in a tie, it's a tie. Already happened once before:

On 12/17/2016 at 12:48 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

UFC Predictions League 2013: Kristijan & the_enigma