Mcmax3000

UFC Predictions League 2018

as long as he doesnt try to parade it around like some knockout victory or something lol

i still might have to dig deep into this thread and see if i can come up where an instance where mcmod forgotten one of my successful picks.  but i shouldnt have to be doing that on acccount of his incompetance. always trying to hold the beer drinker down. 

instead of just going back to find the 1 pick needed for me to tie for the win, it might be easier for me to concede defeat.  but let it be clear, it wasnt you who beat me bart.  idyb screwed idyb for listening to vert and betting the tournament on dan hooker.

i dont even know who that can of cabbage is and i didnt even watch that fight either. but i'll never cheer for that guy, and i'll never take advice from my forum sidekick anymore either. i cant believe it took me nearly 12 months of this chit just to come to the sudden revelation that vert is an idiot.

congrats bartoloni. the rest of you all suck and have all let me down at one time or another. i am not impressed by your performances.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

This

i keep refreshing the front page expecting it to show up

come on mcmod. take one for the team buddy

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 2:45 PM, OzStraya said:

Jones

Nunes

Condit

Latifi

Volk

Arlovski

Zingano

D. Silva

THEEEPROOOOODIGY.....BEEEJAAAAYYYPEEEENNNNNNNNNN (in Buffers announcement voice)

Kelleher

Ewell

Hall

Bahadazura

lol the only dude to pick Nunes and still finishes dead last.  I'm honestly surprised Mike Chiesa wasn't 100% in picks.  Carlos Condit is terrible and has never defended a takedown in his entire career.

On 12/30/2018 at 4:01 AM, -idyb- said:

i was killing it until the main card. then it all went to chit on me after that.  ironically jon jones was like the only guy who didnt let me down. and that hoser who's got a severe case of PTSD after conor through a dolly at a bus one day. but that other butch winning because of an eye poke was some bullchit right there.

8-5.

i think bart wins this thing by a whopping 1 point. was a good knock. nothing to blame but the 3 or 4 picks i forgot to make. if i would have just copied jolldans picks and changed any single one of them it would have been mine, but sadly enough he let me down the other week with some real bad takes so i had to fire him from my plagiarizing pool and do it all by myself for the last card of the year after everybody else was a miserable failure who let me down all year. i have never been so disappointed in my trainers and coaching staff. maybe next year i can find a better camp.

i'm not one to make excuses but the reason i lost this chit by 1 point was because i took vert's hot take on the last card for Dan Hooker. i dont even know who that can of cabbage even is but i took vert's word for it. first and last time ill ever take any kind of advice from him. it not only cost me an event win, but it cost me the tournament. congratulations bart, you literally won this tourney by one whole pick because vert is an idiot.

Court McGee m8... I said that +200 dog wins a boring decision and what was the result of that fight again?  Oh yeah McGee via boring as **** decision.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

On 12/30/2018 at 9:32 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

Final Results

Overall Standings

1. BART-O-LINI ( 303 - 169 ) - 64.19%
  2. idyb ( 302 - 167 ) - 64.39%
  3. Bezerker101 ( 1 M ) ( 297 - 161 ) - 64.85%
  4. Jolldan ( 1 M ) ( 296 - 164 ) - 64.35%
  5. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 1 M ) ( 294 - 162 ) - 64.47%
  6. OzPride ( 291 - 181 ) - 61.65%
  7. Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 290 - 182 ) - 61.44%
  8. amunera ( 287 - 184 ) - 60.93%
    AndyWang ( 287 - 184 ) - 60.93%
    LayDownDead ( 287 - 184 ) - 60.93%
  9. juice64011 ( 282 - 190 ) - 59.75%
  10. Mcmax3000 ( 272 - 200 ) - 57.63%
    graham_240 ( 272 - 198 ) - 57.87%
  11. RadLad ( 258 - 150 ) - 63.24% - UFC Fight Night: Dos Santos vs. Tuivasa
  12. Rastajambo ( 243 - 165 ) - 59.56% - UFC Fight Night: Dos Santos vs. Tuivasa
  13. Kookork ( 227 - 135 ) - 62.71% - UFC Fight Night: Jung vs. Rodriguez
  14. Mormont ( 216 - 130 ) - 62.43% - UFC 203: Cormier vs. Lewis
  15. Undisputed16 ( 214 - 122 ) - 63.69% - UFC Fight Night: Oezdmier vs. Smith
  16. cocaine_cowboy ( 188 - 124 ) - 60.26% - UFC Fight Night: Anders vs. Santos
  17. SmoothCriminal ( 123 - 112 ) - 52.34% - UFC Fight Night: Rua vs. Smith
  18. Regem18 ( 132 - 67 ) - 66.33% - The Ultimate Fighter Undefeated: Team Miocic vs. Team Cormier Finale
  19. smwwrest ( 127 - 72 ) - 63.82% - The Ultimate Fighter Undefeated: Team Miocic vs. Team Cormier Finale
  20. Decompoze ( 117 - 74 ) - 61.26% - The Ultimate Fighter Undefeated: Team Miocic vs. Team Cormier Finale
  21. Weidman_The_God ( 116 - 70 ) - 62.37% - UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Edwards
  22. King_CAN ( 72 - 53 ) - 57.60% - UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington
  23. gocelts34 ( 31 - 23 ) - 57.41% - FOX UFC Fight Night: Stephens vs. Emmett
  24. JSW ( 24 - 21 ) - 53.33% - UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Medeiros
  25. Greasyrasta ( 21 - 13 ) - 61.76% - UFC 221: Rockhold vs. Romero
  26. cashfl0w ( 11 - 11 ) - 50.00% - UFC Fight Night: Machida vs. Anders
  27. RelentlessRampage ( 4 - 7 ) - 36.36% -  FOX UFC Fight Night: Souza vs. Brunson
  28. freddievanhalen3 ( 0 - 0 ) - 0.00% - UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou
  29. Douglass ( 8 - 3 ) - 72.73% - Banned
  30. VertFTW ( 84 - 41 ) - 67.20% - Disqualified

Event Wins

1. BART-O-LINI - 7
    bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 - 7
  2. OzPride - 6
  3. amunera - 5
    Bezerker101 - 5
    LayDownDead - 5
  4. AndyWang - 4
    juice64011 - 4
    Taylor_Schonerstedt - 4
  5. Jolldan - 3
  6. idyb - 2
    Mcmax3000 - 2
  7. graham_240 - 1

Previous Event Winners

Looks like I won lol 

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Wrong again.  Douglass won.

Lol

He only played one week 

That said I think he has a better argument for winning than bart does lol

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol the only dude to pick Nunes and still finishes dead last.  I'm honestly surprised Mike Chiesa wasn't 100% in picks.  Carlos Condit is terrible and has never defended a takedown in his entire career.

Court McGee m8... I said that +200 dog wins a boring decision and what was the result of that fight again?  Oh yeah McGee via boring as **** decision.

u guys also baited me on stephens and garbrandt when i would have went for dildoshaw and aldo. if i would have went with my gut that court mccann dude wouldnt have meant anything

but none of that matters.  it was all vert who costed me the tourney after getting me to bet the house on dan hooker. costed me my house, an event win, and the tournament win and now im sleeping under a bridge in a cardboard box.

i have nothing to blame but vert. not even the 3 picks i forgot to make.  was a good scrap tho. look forward to this next one, but only if its gonna be hosted by mcmod himself.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What the hell was Dan Hooker going to do to Edson Barboza?  He's not Khabib or Lee.  You should have won with Zerk missing the last event.

i have no idea. i dont even remember who dan hooker is, but vert seemed pretty insistant on him.  after verts hot take puts an end to my tournament run and having  me settle for 2nd place with only one point behind a tournament win, i have came to the foregone conclusion that vert is an idiot.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

You can't even keep your own threads on the front page without bumping them constantly. Who would be signing up to a game you run?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

If I run the League IT would be my rules.

Editing picks after the results would be allowed?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Editing picks after the results would be allowed?

Bro I dont feel you won the League last year  IMO

I don't understand why Zerk wouldn't have just sent the picks for the last card when he told McMod he wasnt going to be around.. Very sketchy behavior.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VertFTW said:

If I run the League IT would be my rules.

youve got my vote if mcmod doesnt want to run this.

actually **** it  if mcmod aint running it i dont even want to participate.

actually maybe ill host it. i'll PM the picks every weekend to myself, and i'll pull a vert afterwards and casually edit the picks i submitted to myself before i tally everything up.   sure i wouldnt make it too blatantly obvious by going 13-0 every weekend, but i'd at least make sure i rig the chit out of it so that i can put a stop to bart

Edited by -idyb-

17 hours ago, RadLad said:

So i take it this isn't carrying on next year?

Only if somebody else decides to run it.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

But I'm not, lol 

Lol if I was you I wouldnt accept the trophy forsupposedly winning like that.

Zerk wouldn't let something like shoddy internet prevent him from getting his picks in. He loves these prediction games more than anything. When there is a prediction tournament going he's the most active poster there is. The fact that he did not put forward his picks on the last card of the year when he was winning, COMBINED with the fact he lives in a third world country, can mean only one thing.

He ded. RIP Zerk. Ill have a scotch in your honor good sir.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol if I was you I wouldnt accept the trophy forsupposedly winning like that.

Theres no trophy, just my name on the list of winners of forum games. Sorry

53 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

i thought mcmod was handing out participation trophies this year

i want my gold star too

Edited by -idyb-

What if IDYB gives you your first bee jay, McMod? Will you host next season?

Edited by cashfl0w

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What if IDYB gives you your first bee jay, McMod? Will you host next season?

If that’s my compensation, I’m even more sure of my decision to stop running the game.

• Haha 1

come on.   sucky sucky 5 dollar?

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You didnt win IMO

• Thanks 1