• Please log in to reply
850 replies to this topic

#1 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:23 PM

Post your goals. If you don't post your goals, you are not authorized to participate in this thread. This has been a long-running tradition and any interference or trolling will be moderated by the moderators.

Physical fitness is important and it is too often overlooked. The healthy body and mine is fundamental for a living a complete, happy and full life. This will be a place for encouragement, questions or advice and a little bit of a good-natured tomfoolery among our community who has known each other through the Internet for years now. Good luck to you all on your goals and happy new year.

I will edit this original post later to reflect the true spirit of what I want to this thread to be about.

Edited by Megasoup, 01 January 2018 - 12:30 PM.

• Decompoze, Bubba_Sparks and classicboxer like this

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#2 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:32 PM

Never doubted it for a moment....

Thanks for starting this Soup.  Will you copy the goals into OP? Nice to have a record, but not a must have.

I'm gonna kick it off.  I've decided not to escalate things further with my running this year.  I think I'll do a 100 mile run sometime again in the future, but not in 2018.  As I mentioned at the close of the last thread, I also got pretty un-fit in the last four months of the year as a kind of consequence.

Main thing for me this year is to complete the John Muir Trail (JMT)  in August; a 240 mile hike through the Sierra Nevadas in California.  All training is geared towards that.  I'll be running a bit less, hiking a bit more, and doing bodyweight training a lot more.  I've also really missed playing soccer this past couple of years, so I'm going to come out of retirement.  Final thing; I want to avoid tailing off badly again, so here are my official goals:-

1. Complete JMT hike

2. Run a <2 hour HM again (it's been a while....)

3. Complete 2x 50+ mile ultras, one in a PB time

4. Get back to my fighting weight of 160 lbs @ 10% body fat (currently sitting at a record fat level of 180 lbs @ 17%)

5. Log 1500 miles of running this year.  That was my first and hardest goal in the CB 2015 thread and it was a great way of keeping going through the year

Plan is to run thrice a week, go to the gym thrice, hike on a Sunday and play soccer a couple of times a week.  Really going to clean things up with my nutrition as well; got really sloppy in the run up to Christmas.

Started 2018 with a bang.  Ran 20 miles today.  Good luck everyone!

• Decompoze likes this

#3 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

I'll exercise the day Soup has a full time job or place of residence.
  • cashfl0w likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#4 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Banned
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:52 PM

i want to be able to do 3 pull ups by Dec 31.  i cant even do one now, so ill start with that.

i am bananas.

#5 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:47 PM

i want to be able to do 3 pull ups by Dec 31. i cant even do one now, so ill start with that.

I don't know how much you weigh, because that's always a factor with bodyweight exercises, but it's going to be difficult to exercise that muscle group if you cannot complete one rep. So it's easy to give up on it, but you don't have to. If you have a gym membership, you can use the lat pulldown's. If you don't, you can get yourself a heavy dumbbell and do some bent over dumbbell rows. Bent over rows are awesome, especially the barbell variety. They are a phenomenal exercise, but weirdly they are often overlooked.

Edited by Megasoup, 01 January 2018 - 01:48 PM.

• Bubba_Sparks and Douglass like this

conair.gif?w=780

#6 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

I'll exercise the day Soup has a full time job or place of residence.

Well, you are gonna have to get down and knock out some push-ups because I just moved into a place downtown.

Edited by Megasoup, 01 January 2018 - 01:50 PM.

conair.gif?w=780

#7 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

Never doubted it for a moment....

Thanks for starting this Soup. Will you copy the goals into OP? Nice to have a record, but not a must have.

I'm gonna kick it off. I've decided not to escalate things further with my running this year. I think I'll do a 100 mile run sometime again in the future, but not in 2018. As I mentioned at the close of the last thread, I also got pretty un-fit in the last four months of the year as a kind of consequence.

Main thing for me this year is to complete the John Muir Trail (JMT) in August; a 240 mile hike through the Sierra Nevadas in California. All training is geared towards that. I'll be running a bit less, hiking a bit more, and doing bodyweight training a lot more. I've also really missed playing soccer this past couple of years, so I'm going to come out of retirement. Final thing; I want to avoid tailing off badly again, so here are my official goals:-

1. Complete JMT hike
2. Run a <2 hour HM again (it's been a while....)
3. Complete 2x 50+ mile ultras, one in a PB time
4. Get back to my fighting weight of 160 lbs @ 10% body fat (currently sitting at a record fat level of 180 lbs @ 17%)
5. Log 1500 miles of running this year. That was my first and hardest goal in the CB 2015 thread and it was a great way of keeping going through the year

Plan is to run thrice a week, go to the gym thrice, hike on a Sunday and play soccer a couple of times a week. Really going to clean things up with my nutrition as well; got really sloppy in the run up to Christmas.

Started 2018 with a bang. Ran 20 miles today. Good luck everyone!

I will post all the goals and the original post. I like that idea. I need to wait until I get to a hotspot because I pretty much only voice to text when I'm using my phone.

Edited by Megasoup, 01 January 2018 - 01:52 PM.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#8 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:56 PM

Well, you are gonna have to get down and knock out some push-ups because I just moved into a place downtown.

You know you're gonna have to leave before the owners come back from vacation, right?
  • cashfl0w likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#9 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Banned
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:17 PM

I don't know how much you weigh, because that's always a factor with bodyweight exercises, but it's going to be difficult to exercise that muscle group if you cannot complete one rep. So it's easy to give up on it, but you don't have to. If you have a gym membership, you can use the lat pulldown's. If you don't, you can get yourself a heavy dumbbell and do some bent over dumbbell rows. Bent over rows are awesome, especially the barbell variety. They are a phenomenal exercise, but weirdly they are often overlooked.

my gym has a dip/pullup machine that you can displace however many pounds of your weight that you want.  so i can start with a small percentage of body weight and work my way up.

• ReturnoftheSoup and Bubba_Sparks like this

i am bananas.

#10 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:26 PM

You know you're gonna have to leave before the owners come back from vacation, right?

Chief - there are many other threads to troll your fellow posters in. Please ceease and desist in this one. We have some serious training ahead of us.

Thank you kindly.
  • America likes this

#11 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:26 PM

my gym has a dip/pullup machine that you can displace however many pounds of your weight that you want. so i can start with a small percentage of body weight and work my way up.

That's probably the best way.

conair.gif?w=780

#12 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:31 PM

Chief - there are many other threads to troll your fellow posters in. Please ceease and desist in this one. We have some serious training ahead of us.

Thank you kindly.

Lol
  • Bubba_Sparks and cashfl0w like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#13 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,642 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

Thank you kindly.

Is Soup going to learn to work two glory holes at once?!

• Bubba_Sparks, -idyb- and America like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#14 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,007 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:11 PM

1601629_o.gif

• Decompoze, Eclipse76, King_Can! and 3 others like this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#15 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,005 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

2 hands and 2 holes bro.  why stop at 2 when u can give the full service? 

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#16 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

Goals are physique based this year. I want to add some muscle and trim a bit of fat. I'm lean anyway, just wanna be more so.

Will post quatre year updates because why not*

conair.gif?w=780

#17 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,653 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

I've had the same goal for the past two years and still couldn't achieve it

405 lb deadlift

just seems impossible for me to increase it, did 385 once and now my max is probably 365 if I'm lucky

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#18 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,653 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

Goals are physique based this year. I want to add some muscle and trim a bit of fat. I'm lean anyway, just wanna be more so.

Will post quatre year updates because why not*

It's frustrating for me to see people that want to gain muscle and lose fat, usually its impossible and you just gotta pick one then do the other

• NoCakeForYaya likes this

IRT/

giphy.gif

#19 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

It's frustrating for me to see people that want to gain muscle and lose fat, usually its impossible and you just gotta pick one then do the other

I'm lucky to be blessed with two things:

A really fast metabolism
A personal trainer best friend.

I've done it before and I know it's achievable. I'm not talking about shifting loads of fat, I'm not in anyway overweight, just looking to really hone my physique.

Good luck with your deadlift homie. Have you tried doing isolated parts of your lift (like the lockout) to try and increase it? I'm bad at explaining but I'll try and find a vid. I did it and increased from like 190kg to 210.
  • King_Can! likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#20 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,653 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

I'm lucky to be blessed with two things:

A really fast metabolism
A personal trainer best friend.

I've done it before and I know it's achievable. I'm not talking about shifting loads of fat, I'm not in anyway overweight, just looking to really hone my physique.

Good luck with your deadlift homie. Have you tried doing isolated parts of your lift (like the lockout) to try and increase it? I'm bad at explaining but I'll try and find a vid. I did it and increased from like 190kg to 210.

I don't really know which part of the deadlift is my weakest aspect + no I've just tried 5/5 or 3/8 or a mix of both 

probably just gotta eat more to gain more mass to move the weight but it's not something I like to do, I hate gaining weight

• NoCakeForYaya likes this

IRT/

giphy.gif

#21 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,005 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:03 PM

i just dead lifted 2 burgers and a beer to my mouth.   might start doing a couple more reps of beers but im pretty pooped out from all this hard work. its not easy lifting part of a cow. or even a can of beer. wouldnt want to break a fingernail or anything tragic like that

ive worked hard today getting paid on a stat holiday to just sit on my **** and not have to work. but tomorrows another day so i think ill just take it easy on myself for the rest of the night and appreciate the gains ive made from all this lifting.  it took alot of training and preperation but i got it done.

im gonna be a prodigy of the chad in no time if i keep this up

Edited by -idyb-, 01 January 2018 - 07:06 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#22 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

I don't really know which part of the deadlift is my weakest aspect + no I've just tried 5/5 or 3/8 or a mix of both

probably just gotta eat more to gain more mass to move the weight but it's not something I like to do, I hate gaining weight

Fair enough homie. I'm not really hugely informed on these things anyway, you'd be best of asking eclipse or roids.

I would say that five by five works okay for me. I would recommend pause reps on your squats, they massively helped me.

conair.gif?w=780

#23 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,164 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

I feel I should give Megasoup his proper respect, so I think I'll participate this year! I'll keep it easy, my goal is to ride my bike 5,000 miles this year, and to drop my body weight to 175 lbs. I currently weigh 188 lbs.

• BEG and NoCakeForYaya like this

KD.gifKS.gif

#24 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,653 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

whats with every1 saying they want to lose weight

lift heavy and eat like a champion, we are men we shouldn't be 160 pounds

• BEG and classicboxer like this

IRT/

giphy.gif

#25 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,164 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

Normally, I'd agree with you. However, I've turned into an out of shape skinny guy, when I was in the best shape of my life I weighed 155 lbs.

• King_Can! and Douglass like this

KD.gifKS.gif

#26 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,476 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:34 PM

- ripped at 90kgs
- fully ketogenic
- 12k run <55mins
- 5k paddle <30mins
- move 2 belts in bjj
  • Eclipse76 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#27 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:58 PM

Normally, I'd agree with you. However, I've turned into an out of shape skinny guy, when I was in the best shape of my life I weighed 155 lbs.

was that in 2011 right before the sharks had their playoff run come to an end?

i feel ya bro. i havent been the same since then either.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#28 BEG

BEG
  • Banned
  • 4,197 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:31 AM

Well, some men do need to lose. Being overweight isn't healthy nor attractive on anyone. And I would kill to build muscle but can't so that's out. I would settle for overall toning and increased activity and the weight pretty much falls off me. I lose easily so long as I move at a moderate pace and don't eat like a pig. But of course, I'm a girl so my goals might be much different than most on here.

#29 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

I'm so confused......

I couldn't care what I weigh per se, but as an ectomorph, unless I'm on a body-builder diet doing weights 6x a week, 170+ lbs is not healthy.  I see my weight and body fat %age as a "lag" indicator that I'm doing everything else right.  

• BEG likes this

#30 BEG

BEG
  • Banned
  • 4,197 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

I'm so confused......

I couldn't care what I weigh per se, but as an ectomorph, unless I'm on a body-builder diet doing weights 6x a week, 170+ lbs is not healthy.  I see my weight and body fat %age as a "lag" indicator that I'm doing everything else right.

You make a great point, everyone has a different body type, and muscle to fat ratio depending on their build that works for THEM. I'm genetically a mesomorph. Highly and naturally althletic all my life which at times I feel has probably benefitted somewhat given what has been going on health wise. I would hate to see my left leg with the atrophy I have had I started from an already low muscle mass state!
  • Joby likes this

#31 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,389 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

My goals:

- Average 40km of running per week
- 10k under 50 mins (May)
- half marathon under 2 hours (Summer)
- finish a marathon (End of the year)
- stay at my current weight (around 80kg) and increase my strength
- keep improving my flexibility. Slowly but surely
  • Eclipse76 and Bubba_Sparks like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#32 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:02 AM

My goals:

- Average 40km of running per week
- 10k under 50 mins (May)
- half marathon under 2 hours (Summer)
- finish a marathon (End of the year)
- stay at my current weight (around 80kg) and increase my strength
- keep improving my flexibility. Slowly but surely

Nice one Amunera - some good step ups from last year.  Are you going to enter an HM, or just do the two hours in training?

• Eclipse76 likes this

#33 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,389 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:04 AM

I'll race one. I have to look for one in a city that i haven't been so I can pair the race with some of my other goals which include traveling more :)
  • Joby, Eclipse76 and Bubba_Sparks like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#34 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:33 AM

I'll race one. I have to look for one in a city that i haven't been so I can pair the race with some of my other goals which include traveling more :)

Do one in the uk...I'll pace you!
  • Joby and amunera like this

#35 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,653 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:50 AM

I'm so confused......

I don't enjoy gaining or losing weight but I understand its necessary to fluctuate in order to meet your goals

If I weighed even under 170 I would feel like a string bean though, is what I meant. (personally) 

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

IRT/

giphy.gif

#36 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 23,631 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

Well I've lost 17 pounds since November 1st. Goal for this year is simple: keep it going. I just wanna get back in shape and feeling good

So far since Nov 1st I've cut down tremendously on alcohol consumption and have tracked my calories. I wanna keep having monthly goals. November I did 10 pounds while I did 7 in December. So January goal will be 7-10 pounds again! Lets do this!!

I'm hoping to be in shape within next 7-8 months as long as I keep steady on tracking my calorie intake and stay active

• Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks, BEG and 1 other like this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#37 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Banned
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:18 AM

i am bananas.

#38 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

Day 1- I walked the dog.

Baby steps for my fat a**. Right now I'm hovering around 325lbs. That can't be good as I get older
34pz2qh.jpg

#39 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

Day 1- I walked the dog.

Baby steps for my fat a**. Right now I'm hovering around 325lbs. That can't be good as I get older

Eek. How tall are you? What's your 'fighting' weight?
  • Decompoze likes this

#40 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

Eek. How tall are you? What's your 'fighting' weight?

I'm 5'9. When I was in the military I stayed around 160, it appears I've kinda let myself go since then.
  • Joby, Decompoze and Eclipse76 like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#41 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

I'm 5'9. When I was in the military I stayed around 160, it appears I've kinda let myself go since then.

It is what it is...

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#42 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

You're twice the man you used to be. Do you have a weight you want to get to?
  • Decompoze likes this

#43 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

It is what it is...

Not really man, I kinda feel ashamed about it now that I think about it. Obesity if f*cking killing me but my **** is way too outta shape to even know where to start on slimming down some. I would probably die if I tried working out now.
34pz2qh.jpg

#44 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

You're twice the man you used to be. Do you have a weight you want to get to?

Back in the hundreds would be ideal, but I doubt that will ever happen, plus my eating habits are atrocious. I have some legit food addiction.
34pz2qh.jpg

#45 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

Back in the hundreds would be ideal, but I doubt that will ever happen, plus my eating habits are atrocious. I have some legit food addiction.

Are you willing to change your eating habits (other than letting your steaks rest)? Plus move a little every day? If the answer is yes then you can hit <200 in 2018. If no...then probably not.
  • Eclipse76 and amunera like this

#46 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:19 AM

Are you willing to change your eating habits (other than letting your steaks rest)? Plus move a little every day? If the answer is yes then you can hit <200 in 2018. If no...then probably not.

I have a job where I literally sit on my **** all day until a patient shows up, then I do an xray and send them on their way. When I'm at home I move and play a little with my kid but I get winded really quick and my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest.
  • Decompoze and Eclipse76 like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#47 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:22 AM

I have a job where I literally sit on my **** all day until a patient shows up, then I do an xray and send them on their way. When I'm at home I move and play a little with my kid but I get winded really quick and my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest.

The curse of modern living...do you want to do something about it though? You are where you are...and things won't change unless you move more and eat more healthily. You've always struck me as stubbornly strong-willed; if you want to achieve something, share it, come up with a plan and stick to it.

#48 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

The curse of modern living...do you want to do something about it though? You are where you are...and things won't change unless you move more and eat more healthily. You've always struck me as stubbornly strong-willed; if you want to achieve something, share it, come up with a plan and stick to it.

Dude I'm like 135lbs and have a metabolism that burns food as soon as I eat it. Do I seem like someone who is morbidly overweight?

Don't ever tell me I cant troll in a thread again.

M'urica!
  • ReturnoftheSoup and Bubba_Sparks like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#49 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:29 AM

Dude I'm like 135lbs and have a metabolism that burns food as soon as I eat it. Do I seem like someone who is morbidly overweight?

Don't ever tell me I cant troll in a thread again.

M'urica!

Lol. Given you've posted pictures of yourself do you think I didn't know? Seemed more fun to play along.

#50 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:30 AM

Not really man, I kinda feel ashamed about it now that I think about it. Obesity if f*cking killing me but my **** is way too outta shape to even know where to start on slimming down some. I would probably die if I tried working out now.

It is what it is.  Unless there is some sort of illegal activity (see other threads), then I have loads of sympathy.  I don't know what your situation is.  We all have **** to deal with.  It affects us all in different ways.  I wouldn't ever condemn somebody for having a hard time and reacting in a certain way.  

Every day is a new day with a new option and beginning.  Make the decision to choose to do something better.

Even for those with illegal activity...I'm willing to bend and be compassionate.  But don't expect me to feed your illegal activity.

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip