Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Classicboxer's 2018 Fitness and Training Goals

oh f*ck me i check the weather forecast on the 3 closest cities and villages  to where ill be at and now theyre calling for a 40% chance of showers and a risk of a thunder storm in the afternoon and evening.

it didnt forecast anything about that when i checked like 10 hours ago.

but man years ago i was up there on those mountains in the middle of a thunderstorm and showers and the thunder was so loud it was terrifying. i dont think ive ever really been so sketched out over anything in my life.  and there was so much rain so fast that the trail i had to ride back on was more like a torrential river for a good portion of it

ever since then if theres any chance of thunderstorms in the region i'll bail out on my plans but right now its too late for me to back out cause ive got everything all set to go and my friend will be getting up and on his way in 3 hours to pick me up so yeah looks like im gonna have to suck it up and endure whatever comes at me.  

i really hope the weather network and environment canada are selling wolf tickets.  thunderstorms never really bother me, at least when i'm in town but when im up there in the mountains its a whole different story. it sounds like a f*cking bomb is going off right beside me and the lightning just lights everything up all around me.

i think i'll be alright for this though

Edited by -idyb-

@Denizen - sorry to hear about the injury mate.  How is it doing now?  Resist the urge to rush back or you'll end up losing half the year through niggles.

Did a spot of wild camping and hiking last week.  Had a 30lb pack, surprised how tired and uncomfortable it made me after 12 miles.  Definitely need to up the hiking training; will be hiking with a 30-45lb pack for 250 miles in August up some serious mountains.  Got my 2nd ultra on Saturday; running it with a couple of mates who i think are a lot slower so I'm hoping it will just be a mellow day out in the sunshine.  Two weeks after that is a hilly marathon, then I'll have 4 weeks of intensive hiking with a 50lb pack and i should be good to go.

For those who like pictures of our green and pleasant land, here was my `campsite' :)

35476443_10216656729196493_4724088477954

• Like 2

Jog/walked today after an all day fast. Was pretty rough today. Felt a little dizzy towards the end. Didn't do anything all weekend besides cut grass and i skipped working out Monday so i felt a little flat today getting back to it. 

Think i'll skip the chair massage & sauna today. I'm down to a fairly lean 172 probably 173-174 after my meal. It's a good weight for me but i feel and look best at around 177-180 range. Oddly last week i was almost 180-184 range and pretty muscular but i was adding protein shakes and doing some strength training at night almost every other day. 

My body is weird man. I can fluctuate in just a week from being pretty muscular and lean to being skinny & lean or some extra body fat if don't watch my diet and just eat what i want. I kinda feel off Keto. Not totally but i'm used to some sugar and caved to those cravings a few times so that's gonna take some getting used to. 

My goal is to be about 185-190 at most and lean AF but whenever i bulk up i eventually start to gain some fat too so i end up focusing hard on cardio then i end up losing the body fat but some of the mass gains as well.

I think i really need to get my diet down to a science and maybe take some supplements to be able to bulk up and stay lean. 

Do you ever keep a food diary?  Might be some fundamental tweaks you can make.  Best money i've ever spent on training was a one hour consultation with a nutritionist.

• Like 1

Do you ever keep a food diary?  Might be some fundamental tweaks you can make.  Best money i've ever spent on training was a one hour consultation with a nutritionist.

I probably should. Sure there's an app for that but i h8 using tracker apps. I'm starting to really get into nutrition. More for learning about various health benefits than keeping track. 

I don't wanna get to deep into tracking. I don't see myself counting calories or weighing everything on a scale and doing perfect percentages for my body weight, caloric needs ratios and expenditure etc. I don't wanna go that deep because that would just take too much time from doing other things. 

One hr consultation for me would go in one ear and out of the other. I listen well but i forget things verbally. I don't remember technical things i'm not all that familiar with that well and i have a bad memory for learning new things without repetition. 

I learn ok -ish from reading articles, watching videos but practicing is when i learn best. I'm a physical learner above all. If i do something three times i pick up skill/knowledge much quicker than most people and it's less likely for me to forget so it's kinda best for me to study up then just go do it right then & there. 

I should start taking notes when i'm reading or watching videos. It will help me remember things better. 

• Like 2

I probably should. Sure there's an app for that but i h8 using tracker apps. I'm starting to really get into nutrition. More for learning about various health benefits than keeping track. 

I don't wanna get to deep into tracking. I don't see myself counting calories or weighing everything on a scale and doing perfect percentages for my body weight, caloric needs ratios and expenditure etc. I don't wanna go that deep because that would just take too much time from doing other things. 

One hr consultation for me would go in one ear and out of the other. I listen well but i forget things verbally. I don't remember technical things i'm not all that familiar with that well and i have a bad memory for learning new things without repetition. 

I learn ok -ish from reading articles, watching videos but practicing is when i learn best. I'm a physical learner above all. If i do something three times i pick up skill/knowledge much quicker than most people and it's less likely for me to forget so it's kinda best for me to study up then just go do it right then & there. 

I should start taking notes when i'm reading or watching videos. It will help me remember things better. 

Screw all that malarkey, especially an app.

All i did was keep track of what I ate and how much for 2 days.  I used a high-tec app called a pen and paper :)

Then the nutritionist lass looked at it and gave a few really simple tips to change things.  The background to this was that the first year i ran an ultra my weight dropped to 145 lbs, which is definitely not a healthy weight for me.  I made two minor changes and one major change to my diet as a result of her consultation and haven't dropped below 160lbs since, which is a much healthier way to be.

If you fancy it, keep track for a couple of days and post something on here.  Maybe some of us could give some easy to follow tips that might help?

• Like 1

Screw all that malarkey, especially an app.

All i did was keep track of what I ate and how much for 2 days.  I used a high-tec app called a pen and paper :)

Then the nutritionist lass looked at it and gave a few really simple tips to change things.  The background to this was that the first year i ran an ultra my weight dropped to 145 lbs, which is definitely not a healthy weight for me.  I made two minor changes and one major change to my diet as a result of her consultation and haven't dropped below 160lbs since, which is a much healthier way to be.

If you fancy it, keep track for a couple of days and post something on here.  Maybe some of us could give some easy to follow tips that might help?

I might do that but it probably won't be too soon as i'm still reading up on a lot of things and gonna makes some changes so i may have it licked by then. Here lately i've kinda been doing a little kito but my energy levels get low especially with fasting so i end up cheating sometimes with more carbs or sugar then i feel fine and go clean again but my appetite picks up. I never binge or anything or i'll feel like crap but if i cut out all the sugar for a long time i start feeling weaker and weaker over time. I can't seem to get over that hump where i just don't crave that stuff at all and feel strong. 

I think quite a bit of that is genetics frankly. Diabetes runs in my fam so i don't think we handle a lot of carbs that well and i can feel it when i eat certain foods that i'm real glucose sensitive but my body is a little dependent on some of that for extra energy. I might be working out a little to hard or too frequent not allowing time to recover i'm just kinda stubborn and push through those flat days when i know my nervous system could probably use a break. 

As an athlete I'm definitely a fast twitch guy but also an ecto slight endo. I don't have huge swings in weight ever but my body fat to muscle composition can swing fairly rapidly enough for me to notice it anyway. 

So you are 160, a 9 ft tall giant ginger? That can't be healthy m8.  :P

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Today for my "workout" i did some joint mobility, massage therapy with my chair, some rolling with a wooden roller device for my legs feet and back i then some rocking/rolling/laying motions stretching out of my hips & lumbar on the stability ball then hoped the shower to get some ionization energy gainz and re-charge my body. Nice & loose now. May do some Yoga tonight but i'll probably skip it and do that tomorrow after a short run.  

I listened to Firas yesterday on JRE and he touched on a lot of things that reminded me of some things along with things me and my brother talk about from time to time regarding fitness. 

The things Firas mentioned about joint mobility, muscular tightness, delayed onset muscle soreness, high intensity taxing your nervous system, body weight being less demanding on your joints and your systems ability to recovery, consistent moderate intensity being key. 

All struck a cord about how important recovery and staying ahead of those nagging things that can make you stiff and can become a multiplier that compromises how loose you remain and can lead to bigger instability issues or imbalances over time if you don't address them right away.  

With all the running, strength training, martial arts etc. I've been doing lately then taking the weekend and Monday off i did kinda notice some tightness in certain areas where i really didn't feel it so much going at it everyday. So if i kept going it starts to wear you down a little if you don't address that tightness and do some preventative care right away to allow yourself to heal up fully and remain loose. 

Really important concept especially if you are the kinda person that loves to be an active physical fitness addict every day. 

i **** made it.  but it wasnt easy. ill talk about it tomorrow   right now im fooking hungry but i cant seem to manage to eat and im literally trying to force it down  and i need some sleep too  man im f*cking drained only 100ish kilometers but it was rough and man the weather sure didnt do me any favours either

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

i made two burgers to heat up for when i got home today and i was so looking forward to eating them too but then i got home and i heated up the burgers but all i could muster out of it so far was two pathetic little bites into the first one

call me crazy, buti think i may have contracted some kind of eating disorder today. i didnt have any problems eating a nice plate of pasta last night. and usually i can inhale a cheeseburger faster than nick diaz can choke a woman out, but tonight i just dont seem to be up to the task.

i know im fooking hungry too and i probably need food and thats what seems to be bothering me the most. i dont know how one goes about losing their motivation to eat, but it actually seems like whats going on with me tonight

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

a couple pics i took from above kelowna yesterday on my ride home. nothing fancy. and it still loooks like chit cause my phones camera is crap

R8XH5sx.jpg

2agKbDt.jpg

HyH5C9j.jpg

was such a nice day. and then all of a sudden some storm clouds blew over and i got caught in a thunderstorm and got pelted by hail and so much rain i couldnt see 4 feet in front of me and it was coming down so fast and hard i could hear every drop smacking the ground. the thunder and lightning scared the chit out of me too.  i got so soaked. but after taking refuge under some trees (and still getting blasted by rain and hail) it calmed down after like 20 minutes but for like 15 or so kilometers down the trail the trail turned more into a river than a trail

tried get my phone to record some of that madness but i was too soaked to even swipe the screen to unlock it.   i got f*cking drenched. from head to toe and everything in my backpack got soaked too. stupid me i forgot i had a tarp thingy that covers my backpack tucked away in there in case chit like that happened but i was too drunk at that point to remember to pull it out. i just put on my hat and hoodie and crouched down trying to cover my head from from getting blasted by all the cold rain and hail.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

a couple pics i took from above kelowna yesterday on my ride home. nothing fancy. and it still loooks like chit cause my phones camera is crap

R8XH5sx.jpg

2agKbDt.jpg

HyH5C9j.jpg

was such a nice day. and then all of a sudden some storm clouds blew over and i got caught in a thunderstorm and got pelted by hail and so much rain i couldnt see 4 feet in front of me and it was coming down so fast and hard i could hear every drop smacking the ground. the thunder and lightning scared the chit out of me too.  i got so soaked. but after taking refuge under some trees (and still getting blasted by rain and hail) it calmed down after like 20 minutes but for like 15 or so kilometers down the trail the trail turned more into a river than a trail

tried get my phone to record some of that madness but i was too soaked to even swipe the screen to unlock it.   i got f*cking drenched. from head to toe and everything in my backpack got soaked too. stupid me i forgot i had a tarp thingy that covers my backpack tucked away in there in case chit like that happened but i was too drunk at that point to remember to pull it out. i just put on my hat and hoodie and crouched down trying to cover my head from from getting blasted by all the cold rain and hail.

Just from what little I really know about you by reading the forum, I wish you wouldn't drink so much.

• Like 2

Nice IDYB. ^^ Glad you got to go out an enjoy the sites, take in some sun and have a nice ride. You sounded pretty bodied lately from work. 

My workout today i skipped yoga and instead did a little boxing and Muaythai after watching a Buakaw video and getting a little inspired to train. Nothing real intense and i only drilled for about 20 min but it was a good workout and i'm really enjoying discovering technique again, being creative with it and just having fun playing around. 

This video here is the one i watched..... Jesus effin christ what a beast. I like those "Sike" breaths when he's throwing that right hand at the beginning lol

• Like 1

Just from what little I really know about you by reading the forum, I wish you wouldn't drink so much.

i didnt drink enough. i got home and still had a double can of beer left, so it was only a 15 beer ride. usually i'll drink 20. mind you i spread it all out throughout the entire day i dont just find somewhere to chill at and pound down 10 beers at once or anything like that lol

i would have plowed through all the beer and maybe even my water too long before getting home if i didnt get caught up in a storm and then got soaked and hungry and a little bit chilly so i just said f*ck it and made a b-line for home before the weather could get worse.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

@ Bubba your tent pic was cool btw. Reminded me of this lol

oh yeah  and heres a vid  i was getting raided by a bunch of chipmunks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNcsDFVWqoA

I h8 most rodents but chimpmunks are adorable. I see the one on the right was going after the weed in your sock. Did you at least get them high? Beautiful scenery btw. I bet that mountain is super epic up there in person. 

I've only been in a mountain landscape once @ Shenandoah valley and that $hit was nearly life changing especially since in Louisiana all we have is flat swamp land, lots of water & woods. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

@ Bubba your tent pic was cool btw. Reminded me of this lol

I h8 most rodents but chimpmunks are adorable. I see the one on the right was going after the weed in your sock. Did you at least get them high? Beautiful scenery btw. I bet that mountain is super epic up there in person. 

I've only been in a mountain landscape once @ Shenandoah valley and that $hit was nearly life changing especially since in Louisiana all we have is flat swamp land, lots of water & woods. 

there was nothing in my sock. i think that one just had a foot fetish. and the other one was a raging alcoholic. they tried to get into my backpack too. obviously those chipmunks are desensitized to humans. and thats some prime real estate for them to do their begging and panhandling at. im sure they wont go hungry all summer. 

and oh yeah that place is epic. its the cities #1 attraction lol  and its so weird cause its pretty much smack dab up the mountains in the middle of nowhere with no stores, buildings, water or anything and the only way to get emergency help is by helicopter and roadside assistance wont help u if u get stuck on these chitty forestry dirt roads that are the only way to drive up there.  theres like nothing out there other than trestle bridges, nature and scenery but i still cant get over just how many people go up there

in the summer you can ride this trail for a hundred  kilometers with no sign of civilization and then pass through this 13 kilometer section and theres like hundreds and hundreds of people up there at any given time on bikes or walking.   way the f*ck up on the top of the mountains.   and then you can go another 80 kilometers the other way and not see anyone or anything  except for a lodge at the top of this other lake on the top of these mountains  and maybe if ur lucky ull see some campers there

but yeah they have this bike rental thing going on on both ends of the top of the canyon so u dont even need to bring bikes u can just rent them on credit card. and they have trailers full of them.  most people dont bring their own bikes either they just truck up the mountain and then rent them. 99% of the people i encounter are using rentals. i can tell cause theyre all riding the same kind of cheapy hardtail bikes and they all have to wear a helmet at all times up there no exceptions.

that place i took the video and a picture from i was chilling there for not even an hour and i must have had like 50 other people stop there too just to whip out a camera and take the same kinda picture lol  but yeah the view is really something else.  and u wouldnt reallly know it but the whole area was devastated by a massive forest fire back in 2003 plus alot of the area i ride back from.  but its all regrowing nicely and they rebuilt some the trestle bridges that burned up and made the area safe again so yeah

but its weird. this place is in the middle of buttphuc nowhere, and its really hard to get up to unless u have a 4WD because the forestry roads to get up the mountain is real chiutty to drive up, theres no stores or buildings until u go back down into the city, so u wouldnt expect to see anyone up there   but its like rush hour traffic on bikes all throughout the day. 2 years ago they even brought google street view up there so u can see it for urself.

https://www.google.com/maps/@49.7894044,-119.3120722,2a,90y,284.7h,80.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1satHKa02uzVhn16w_xoq2kg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

heres that spot i was chilling at there from the video.  yeah u dont have to go far to see chit loads of other people. especially if u start heading straight north from there ull see bikers and walkers everywhere lol. in the middle of buttf*ck nowhere too  its crazy.  the cities #1 attraction apparently isnt really even in the city lol. but yeah tourists from around the world like to go up there ive met all kinds of people from all over the place up there and everyones all friendly and happy all the time and stuff. either that or theyre just glad to get away from the everyday city life

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

You were higher up than that street view correct? Looks a lot higher in your video. 

Yeah looks like a beautiful place to go hiking/riding. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

You were higher up than that street view correct? Looks a lot higher in your video. 

Yeah looks like a beautiful place to go hiking/riding. 

yeah theres some nice spots all along that canyon  mainly by the trestle bridges. check it out. 

this area is pretty much the summit of the whole rail network. well a trail network now ever since it got decommissioned like 30 years ago.  and its a slight downhill grade from there in either direction you go.  its way up in the mountains bro google street view doesnt really do the elevation or distance justice.  im roughly higher up than those mountains you can see far off in the distance.    they have the big white and little white mountains in the nearby area and i could still see a bit of snow on the top of them even though i think ski season is over but other than that i really cant get much higher up along this rail trail network that extends well over 500 kilometers in several different directions.

it is quite a spectacular place i guess for hiking and biking.  theres absolutely no other reason why anybody would be caught up there unless theyre just trying to cycle great distances and want to avoid going through cities, towns, villages and highways.  either that or its such a hot day and theyre looking for somewhere higher up to go just to cool off a little  even though it still gets pretty hot all the way up there.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Still can't walk without a limp almost two weeks after the injury to my Achilles.

I'd never really considered before how much such an injury can wear on a person over time. My injury is relatively minor but it has for sure given me a perspective that I've never had in the past.

I guess I'll be walking normally by Monday, my limp is slight now and I'm improving a little everyday. I'll leave it at least another week before I begin running again and I will approach it tentatively.

I've recently began cycling and really hope that this activity keeps my cardiovascular health at the same level that I feel I worked so hard to achieve in the weeks leading up to my injury.

I don't enjoy cycling at all. I really don't get anything like the same satisfaction that running gives me.I do intend to stick with it though, for no other reason than building leg strength and reducing the risk of injury through excessive running.

The positive thing coming out of all this is that I've found a new respect for my body and will treat it with more care.

Good health is a privilege and should be appreciated.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 1

As much as I appreciate everyone's participation in this thread, it seems the last 6 thousand posts have been devoted to IDYB getting wasted and coasting his bicycle down the hill, taking smoke breaks and just generally jacking off. And while that sounds marvelous, I don't know if that has anything to do with fitness or training or self-improvement, and since he's generally a ****ing jackoff to me throughout the rest of this forum, i'm going to have to make a special request.

IDYB, please leave this thread and don't come back. This is for fitness and training. This is not for silly, drunk potheads to play around and talk about how much weed they smoked in the woods. There's probably a forum for highschoolers out there somewhere, complete with dirty pictures, juvenile humor and all that other stuff you are famous for.

• Like 2

As much as I appreciate everyone's participation in this thread, it seems the last 6 thousand posts have been devoted to IDYB getting wasted and coasting his bicycle down the hill, taking smoke breaks and just generally jacking off. And while that sounds marvelous, I don't know if that has anything to do with fitness or training or self-improvement, and since he's generally a **** jackoff to me throughout the rest of this forum, i'm going to have to make a special request.

IDYB, please leave this thread and don't come back. This is for fitness and training. This is not for silly, drunk potheads to play around and talk about how much weed they smoked in the woods. There's probably a forum for highschoolers out there somewhere, complete with dirty pictures, juvenile humor and all that other stuff you are famous for.

i look forward to IDYB's bicycling posts. Beautiful scenery, a little humor thrown in, and some epic distance trail riding. Going out alone and riding for hours, countless miles, that's what this thread is all about. Motivation for the forum to get off their asses and do something!

• Like 2

i look forward to IDYB's bicycling posts. Beautiful scenery, a little humor thrown in, and some epic distance trail riding. Going out alone and riding for hours, countless miles, that's what this thread is all about. Motivation for the forum to get off their asses and do something!

Well, maybe he should clean it up, at least.

The UFC forum fitness and training goals threads are sacred.

• Like 1

The forum rarely breaks character, no matter what the subject is.

Still can't walk without a limp almost two weeks after the injury to my Achilles.

I'd never really considered before how much such an injury can wear on a person over time. My injury is relatively minor but it has for sure given me a perspective that I've never had in the past.

I guess I'll be walking normally by Monday, my limp is slight now and I'm improving a little everyday. I'll leave it at least another week before I begin running again and I will approach it tentatively.

I've recently began cycling and really hope that this activity keeps my cardiovascular health at the same level that I feel I worked so hard to achieve in the weeks leading up to my injury.

I don't enjoy cycling at all. I really don't get anything like the same satisfaction that running gives me.I do intend to stick with it though, for no other reason than building leg strength and reducing the risk of injury through excessive running.

The positive thing coming out of all this is that I've found a new respect for my body and will treat it with more care.

Good health is a privilege and should be appreciated.

What was the cause of your injury? Lack of flexibility? Overuse? Hill climbing on a bike can help strengthen your Achilles tendons if you also maintain your flexibility.

• Like 1

As much as I appreciate everyone's participation in this thread, it seems the last 6 thousand posts have been devoted to IDYB getting wasted and coasting his bicycle down the hill, taking smoke breaks and just generally jacking off. And while that sounds marvelous, I don't know if that has anything to do with fitness or training or self-improvement, and since he's generally a **** jackoff to me throughout the rest of this forum, i'm going to have to make a special request.

YOURE A CONVICTED FELON THAT DOESNT EVEN PAY CHILD SUPPORT. YOU ARE A DEADBEAT DAD AND NOW I SEE WHY THE WHOLE FORUM CHITS ALL OVER YOU. YOU ARE IN ABSOLUTELY NO POSITION TO CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLE FOR HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN PERMITTED TO OWN A FIREARM IN AN ENTIRE NATION THAT IS GUN FRIENDLY , AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL DENY YOU ACCESS TO EVEN STEP ONE FOOT ON IT AND SMELL THE ROSES   YOU CANT EVEN GET A REAL JOB BECAUSE ANY EMPLOYER WORTH A DAMN WILL LOOK YOU UP AND TELL YOU TO HIT THE ROAD AND GO FLIP SOME BURGERS AND POUR THE REAL WORKERS A DRINK

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS AND ISSUES BEFORE YOU START CRITICIZING OTHERS FOR HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES YOU PILE OF CHIT GOOF.  YOU CANT EVEN HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE EITHER AND  YOU'RE WHAT? 40 YEARS OLD NOW? YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIGH SCHOOLERS? THERE ARE HIGH SCHOOLERS WITH MORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIVILEGES THAN YOU. THEY CAN LEGALLY OWN A GUN AND DRIVE A CAR. HOW ABOUT YOU?

PLEASE LEAVE THE INTERNET AND NEVER COME BACK. YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY. I LIVE IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REGIONS IN THE WORLD THAT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD COME TO VACTATION TO, ONE OF WHICH THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVEN BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO SO YOU MAY AS WELL APPRECIATE SOME PICTURES OF IT BECAUSE THAT'S THE BEST OF IT YOU WILL EVER GET TO SEE.   GET YOUR OWN LIFE IN ORDER BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO SAY A WORD ABOUT ANYBODY ELSES YOU PILE OF CHIT. YOURE OLDER THAN I AM AND YET YOU HAVE HAVE FAR LESS PRIVILEGES THAN ME AND EVERYBODY ELSE BECAUSE OF YOUR LIFES CHOICES.  HOWS THAT FOR A REALITY CHECK?

Edited by -idyb-

pile of chit goof couldnt even get more than a couple kilometers up the katy trail before tapping out aint that right soup?   come on bro u want to start some chit here ive been generally nice to you compared to all the others but if you want to start talking, thats fine. tell us all about all those calories youve burned off all those times when bruno turned you out in jail bro.  

the only exercise you get is when you are running from life and responsibilities and trying to escape reality.  thats the truth eh?  the only fitness you get is when big brother bruno is fitness d*ck in your a$$ while the rest of the inmates and officers look away, aint that right?

tell us about how youre some kind of self proclaimed world renowned boxer or some chit. go ahead its your turn. its not about me in this thread or anything, so please do share. go ahead, ill wait

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

YOURE A CONVICTED FELON THAT DOESNT EVEN PAY CHILD SUPPORT. YOU ARE A DEADBEAT DAD AND NOW I SEE WHY THE WHOLE FORUM CHITS ALL OVER YOU. YOU ARE IN ABSOLUTELY NO POSITION TO CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLE FOR HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN PERMITTED TO OWN A FIREARM IN AN ENTIRE NATION THAT IS GUN FRIENDLY , AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL DENY YOU ACCESS TO EVEN STEP ONE FOOT ON IT AND SMELL THE ROSES YOU CANT EVEN GET A REAL JOB BECAUSE ANY EMPLOYER WITH A DAMN WILL LOOK YOU UP AND TELL YOU TO HIT THE ROAD

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS AND ISSUES BEFORE YOU START CRITICIZING OTHERS YOU PILE OF CHIT GOOF.

PLEASE LEAVE THE INTERNET AND NEVER COME BACK.

This is weak.

I pay child support. Couldn't even avoid it if I wanted to, comes straight out of the paycheck. It's automatic. Most of the other things you're saying are bull**** too.

I think the only thing you have right is that I am a felon. But it's not like I broke into someone's house or sold crack or anything. I resisted arrest when I was 17 years old and some overzealous cops beat the **** out of me and charged me with aggravated battery.

I didn't do anything wrong. Didn't do anything immoral. I didn't even do anything that was illegal. I shouldn't have been arrested and I should not of been convicted.

If you can't use truth or reality when you debate, then you lose the debate.

But go on back to being a ridiculous troll. And go on back to telling everyone how much weed you smoke and how many beers you drink when you're trying to be "authentic" and "cool," It's so impressive. No one here has ever drank a beer or smoked a joint, we're all in ****ing awe.

Just don't bring that weak **** in this thread.

after 3 weeks of straight work and busting my balls i like to take the time to go for a nice ride and enjoy myself. not to  try to run away from life and responsibilities

i dont know how some people can get offended by that.

Edited by -idyb-

This is weak.

I pay child support. Couldn't even avoid it if I wanted to, comes straight out of the paycheck. It's automatic. Most of the other things you're saying are **** too.

I think the only thing you have right is that I am a felon. But it's not like I broke into someone's house or sold crack or anything. I resisted arrest when I was 17 years old and some overzealous cops beat the **** out of me and charged me with aggravated battery.

I didn't do anything wrong. Didn't do anything immoral. I didn't even do anything that was illegal. I shouldn't have been arrested and I should not of been convicted.

If you can't use truth or reality when you debate, then you lose the debate.

But go on back to being a ridiculous troll. And go on back to telling everyone how much weed you smoke and how many beers you drink when you're trying to be "authentic" and "cool," It's so impressive. No one here has ever drank a beer or smoked a joint, we're all in **** awe.

Just don't bring that weak **** in this thread.

comes out of your paycheck? what f*cking paycheck. you probably dont even know whos signing your paychecks because you cant even hold a job. f*ck you cant even get a job. thats why youre stuck pouring drinks for the rest of us people who actually work.  isnt that right?

for **** sakes soup i cant even bother to read the rest of that. but youre the one who brought up how youve done hard time or whatever over not paying child support in the past or some chit. im not going to start gravedigging posts that i dont care about.   but hey  im just going to have to take your word and assume everybody else is all a bunch of liars or somethin right?.  oh yeah you might want to refresh the page and re-read. i revised that post you were quoting a little. might give you some insight

im done arguing with some deadbeat dad convicted felon self-proclaimed boxing great or whatever. get your own life in check before you try to criticize anybody elses. youre in no position. yeah i smoke weed and drink just like i always have  thats common knowledge good for me. thats how i live my life and learn to relax after a hard day, every day and at least im not caught up in the lifestyle i was in the past. but still any of thatthat doesnt stop me from being allowed to cross the border into another country or drive a car now does it? i put a hundred kilometers on my bike the other day and it was great excercise. i look forward to more. so im ever so sorry for sharing some of it that experience in a thread that is dedicated to none other than sharing those experiences.    what in the f*ck have you contributed?   the last i seen you were still struggling to find a proper fitting steel toed boot to tend bar with!  

and speaking of which the last i heard from you, you illegally drove what? all the way to california to go get your bike rims stolen by a bunch of black people (and we all know how much you love black people, especially the ones that tend bar) and run from that chloe chick or was that just your forum alter ego for all we know? and then came running back to what? missouri? to do what? the same old chit you tried to run away from before? i dont even know what happened after that. and to tell u the truth i dont really care either.  you just keep on running.  running from life and its hardships.  you got me soup. youre a real winner and ill just quit the internet now

Edited by -idyb-

What was the cause of your injury? Lack of flexibility? Overuse? Hill climbing on a bike can help strengthen your Achilles tendons if you also maintain your flexibility.

At first I had put it down to overuse but when I considered the last couple of days before the race in which the Achilles became a problem I realised I had added something to my post run cool down excercises which was most likely the root cause.

I saw some training video clips on YouTube and one of the excercises suggested was to place the toes of your foot against a straigh edge like a wall and then bend your knee until it touches the wall. You then move your foot a couple inches away and repeat, gradually moving further away and continuing the excercise. This action stretches and loosens the Achilles.

I had little trouble doing this with my left foot but my right was much stiffer. I should have just accepted that I didn't have the same flexibility in my right foot and needed to work on it over time but instead I persevered until I could match what my left foot was able to do. I'm pretty sure that although I didn't really notice much pain at the time, it was the cause of what would later lead to the injury. Lesson learned.

With regard to what you said about about hill climbing on bike strengthening the Achilles, I can say that riding has been a good rehab excercise for my injury, I noticed it improving more quickly after I began cycling.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 2

chit bro. if it gets any worse i can amputate.

i mean im not a doctor or anything and i dont know what your medical coverage and situation is down there but i could shoot you a couple stiff drinks of rum on the house, and i'm pretty good with a hacksaw.

but kidding aside thats good that ur trying to rehab it. dont want that chit acting up a couple years from now when ur just trying to walk up some stairs or something and next thing u know ur in another world of pain.  f*cking been there done that with an elbow before  refused a rehabilitation program at the hospital because i was younger and thought i was bad@ss at the time and just wanted out of my cast so i can go huck my bike off chit some more but years later it came back to bite me and still to this day i can reaggrevate it if say i try to throw something and extend my arm to a certain angle and stuff its really weird.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

At first I had put it down to overuse but when I considered the last couple of days before the race in which the Achilles became a problem I realised I had added something to my post run cool down excercises which was most likely the root cause.

I saw some training video clips on YouTube and one of the excercises suggested was to place the toes of your foot against a straigh edge like a wall and then bend your knee until it touches the wall. You then move your foot a couple inches away and repeat, gradually moving further away and continuing the excercise. This action stretches and loosens the Achilles.

I had little trouble doing this with my left foot but my right was much stiffer. I should have just accepted that I didn't have the same flexibility in my right foot and needed to work on it over time but instead I persevered until I could match what my left foot was able to do. I'm pretty sure that although I didn't really notice much pain at the time, it was the cause of what would later lead to the injury. Lesson learned.

With regard to what you said about about hill climbing on bike strengthening the Achilles, I can say that riding has been a good rehab excercise for my injury, I noticed it improving more quickly after I began cycling.

Yes, that's one of my "go to" stretches. I usually take around 5 minutes to stretch before I go to work, and before I go on a bike ride.

• Like 1

comes out of your paycheck? what f*cking paycheck. you probably dont even know whos signing your paychecks because you cant even hold a job. f*ck you cant even get a job. thats why youre stuck pouring drinks for the rest of us people who actually work. isnt that right?

for **** sakes soup i cant even bother to read the rest of that. but youre the one who brought up how youve done hard time or whatever over not paying child support in the past or some chit. im not going to start gravedigging posts that i dont care about. but hey im just going to have to take your word and assume everybody else is all a bunch of liars or somethin right?. oh yeah you might want to refresh the page and re-read. i revised that post you were quoting a little. might give you some insight

im done arguing with some deadbeat dad convicted felon self-proclaimed boxing great or whatever. get your own life in check before you try to criticize anybody elses. youre in no position. yeah i smoke weed and drink just like i always have thats common knowledge good for me. thats how i live my life and learn to relax after a hard day, every day and at least im not caught up in the lifestyle i was in the past. but still any of thatthat doesnt stop me from being allowed to cross the border into another country or drive a car now does it? i put a hundred kilometers on my bike the other day and it was great excercise. i look forward to more. so im ever so sorry for sharing some of it that experience in a thread that is dedicated to none other than sharing those experiences. what in the f*ck have you contributed? the last i seen you were still struggling to find a proper fitting steel toed boot to tend bar with!

and speaking of which the last i heard from you, you illegally drove what? all the way to california to go get your bike rims stolen by a bunch of black people (and we all know how much you love black people, especially the ones that tend bar) and run from that chloe chick or was that just your forum alter ego for all we know? and then came running back to what? missouri? to do what? the same old chit you tried to run away from before? i dont even know what happened after that. and to tell u the truth i dont really care either. you just keep on running. running from life and its hardships. you got me soup. youre a real winner and ill just quit the internet now

Are you mad, boy?

Are you mad, boy?

not really. you are just a piece of chit as a human being and you kinda bothered me a little.  i would be a little more mad and angry with myself if i had some kid i couldnt give a chit about and i was homeless working some dead end minimum wage job around african-american coworkers who i cant stand and i am jealous of,  going from one job and hostel to the next just trying to scrape by off of the generosity of people and hoping that people actually come through the doors and leave me some tips just so that i dont have to starve tonight.

i know if i was in that boat i wouldnt be on the internet getting upset because some guy who enjoys a little bit of drugs and alcohol is posting about his last biking excursion, in a thread devoted to exactly that kind of material.  tell me what it was that set you off and offended you that i would do such a heinous thing on these forums?  show me on the doll where it touched you benny boy

but a tell me about how cool you are for risking your butthole in prison by packing that deuce deuce around or whatever when youre a convicted felon.   why do you even bother? do you live in the mean streets of compton or something?  are you that much of a piece of chit that people want you dead and will actually waste their time going from hostel to hostel or dumpster to dumpster all over the world trying to find you so they can do the world a favour and put a bullet in you?  or did you listen to some rap song one day and it made an impression?

32207698_1645961762148706_30553417790552

i mean this is a nice rape face and all but seriously bro u might want to think ur own life choices before attacking others because u slip up doing chit like that and the next thing u know thats a face thats gonna get raped. and probably for a very long time. by dudes. and we all know just how much you enjoy homosexuality and people of different skin colors. youve made your point there i remember.  i know you probably dont care, but im only looking out for my fellow forum bro's. even the deadbeat dads and the pieces of chit

genuine question bro why do you feel the need to pack, knowing full well the consequences? but then again i live in a peaceful country where i can walk down the street and have strangers smile or say hello to me rather than try to mug me or beat me down, and im not some wannabe gangster and i guess im not enough of a pile of chit to make enemies who would want to kill me.  so i just dont understand. but i remember you going off about that when u were off on your last hiatus to LA and its something, running from life and its responsibilites as always, and  ive always wondered about so maybe its the time to ask.   are you still packing or have you smartened up a little?  youre not going to be able to react let alone have time to dig into your shopping cart mobile home of yours and pull it out in time to save your life if someone wants you dead. and the more easier it is for you to access, the easier it will be for a cop to find if he's looking.   so really whats the point?

i really dont care how anybody lives their lives and i try not to ostracize them over anything because we're all different and live in a complex civilization and we all have our own vices and whatnot, but you seem to think that kind of chit is cool. either that or you are actually the one who's upset. upset that i posted a couple snips from my 100 km ride the other day on heaven forbid, a thread about fitness of all places. that was completely out of place. damn me to hell right? im sorry i like to get out every now and then and soak up nature and all its wonderful scenery rather than just sit at home and play video games on my day off. i dont just hop into an uninsured truck and illegally drive away from lifes troubles hoping that it doesnt catch back up to me or that a cop doesnt pull me over, or anything wild like that.

Edited by -idyb-

Chill guys. I appreciate this one thread on the forum that's mostly avoided by trolls and is usually positive and constructive.

Everyone is entitled to make a few mistakes in life just as everyone should be able to express their personality on an internet forum.

Peace guys, please.

• Like 2

Yeah guys, I need positive reinforcement on the internet too. We need to pat each other on the back, not troll each other. :(

• Like 1

Yeah guys, I need positive reinforcement on the internet too. We need to pat each other on the back, not troll each other. :(

I'm half with Melania on this one "I really don't care...do you?"

UnFuckwithable-300x191.jpg

My other half is like....

default.jpg

Express yourself, own who you are but have thick skin and live n let live. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz. People that feel the urgent need to tell other people what to think, what to believe or how to behave as if their way is the ONLY way a lot of the time that is awfully fkng arrogant and just as weak as not being bullet proof.  

• Like 1

I'm half with Melania on this one "I really don't care...do you?"

UnFuckwithable-300x191.jpg

My other half is like....

default.jpg

Express yourself, own who you are but have thick skin and live n let live. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz. People that feel the urgent need to tell other people what to think, what to believe or how to behave as if their way is the ONLY way a lot of the time that is awfully fkng arrogant and just as weak as not being bullet proof.

All I was saying is more than 80% of the last two pages have been IDYB talking about getting drunk, smoking weed and rolling his bicycle down a hill. I don't want that childish **** in this thread. And I didn't need his childish rant, either.

His feelings are hurt? Good, **** him.

I firmly believe this thread over the years has been responsible for giving many forum members that extra push.

No one wants to hear about our fitness goals at work. People prefer to be left alone at the gym. These kinds of conversations don't impress girls we meet at the library. This a good place to talk about what we want and what we're doing about it without getting on other peoples nerves.

Sorry, we don't need some piece of **** to trash this place with getting wasted two or three times a year whilst rolling down a hill on a bicycle. He can start his own thread. If he wanted to submit a post or two, I wouldn't have cared.

But he spammed this place with that nonsense.

• Like 1

It's no more nonsensical than you acting like you're in peak physical condition, and on the verge of reigniting your stillborn MMA career.

• Like 1

I firmly believe this thread over the years has been responsible for giving many forum members that extra push.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

It's no more nonsensical than you acting like you're in peak physical condition, and on the verge of reigniting your stillborn MMA career.

My MMA career and my boxing career, as unspectacular as it was, was a hell of a lot better than yours, because yours is nonexistent. Think about that next time you play forum expert about a sport you've never participated in.

My MMA career and my boxing career, as unspectacular as it was, was a hell of a lot better than yours, because yours is nonexistent. Think about that next time you play forum expert about a sport you've never participated in.

LMAO.. your amateur boxing career that you have no evidence of, and your GOAT 1-1 amateur MMA record with your only win coming over a guy who never fought again?? 

I assure you, everybody here can do all of that. You did nothing amazing whatsoever. See, most of us have actual jobs and responsibilities. We're not stupid enough to take fights for free, and end up footing the bill for the damage caused. I can out wrestle you every day of the week, and twice on Sundays, but I have things to pay for, so I'm not taking fights for fun.

Edited by cashfl0w

Lol I mean weird for those of us who dont have a cot set up next to the treadmills.

Well since you put it like that...then yes... I agree..

• Like 1