Sign in to follow this  
ReturnoftheSoup

Classicboxer's 2018 Fitness and Training Goals

October has come to an end and with it my tally of the millage:

October: 223.5 km

Totals 2018:

Distance: 1566 km

Elev Gain: 12,647 m

I'm still unsure how my training will translate to my marathon, my goal pace of 5 min/km seems still unsustainable for 42 km (for a 3:30 marathon) my b goal is 3:45 which I can see myself pull off on a good day, and my c-goal is 3:59:59 which I am pretty confident I can reach even on a bad day.

less than 6 weeks to go for my marathon :) 

• Like 1

Won a free month membership to Crossfit in a silent auction at a Relay for Life event... still paid tew much. 

• Like 1

Have been a few times this week and anybody that pays $100 a month for this is getting fleeced. 

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Have been a few times this week and anybody that pays $100 a month for this is getting fleeced. 

What's the problem with it? Or is there some 100lb chick intimidating you with her kipping pull ups? 

Another major fire in Northern California, about 100 miles from where I live, but the smoke is terrible.  Waiting until the end of the year to post my results, but I'm nowhere near my goals!

17 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What's the problem with it? Or is there some 100lb chick intimidating you with her kipping pull ups? 

There are 2 kinds of people that go. Gym bros that just want to say they do Crossfit and 100 lb moms that treat it more as a social gathering, and both groups are required to complete the same workout. It's decent cardio but I guess for $100 a month, I was looking to become a little more blacksplosive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2018 at 7:33 AM, classicboxer said:

Another major fire in Northern California, about 100 miles from where I live, but the smoke is terrible.  Waiting until the end of the year to post my results, but I'm nowhere near my goals!

Went for a ride this morning, 25 degrees F, -4C, and lots of smoke in the air. Turned around after 5 miles, 10 miles total.20181111_073028.jpg

• Like 1