#101 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 24,403 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:09 AM

carpel tunnel in both hands fml

great ideas guys thx 4 the support. I might just go for a run and soup myself out of this thread :(
  • Bubba_Sparks and NoCakeForYaya like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#102 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:32 AM

great ideas guys thx 4 the support. I might just go for a run and soup myself out of this thread :(

Lol calm down Ozfeels.

conair.gif?w=780

#103 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 23,082 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:31 AM

You're gonna soup yourself...omg guys Oz is coming to America!! Hi Oz I'll be your guide
  • OzPride likes this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#104 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 26,241 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

Lol, sorry mate, missed this in all the excitement. Don't that have to operate to sort out that kind of thing?
  • OzPride likes this

England may have invented the game but Australia perfected it. Long may The Ashes stay in their rightful home, GOATstraya

#105 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 24,403 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

You're gonna soup yourself...omg guys Oz is coming to America!! Hi Oz I'll be your guide

if I need a guide for directions around the Amazon inland slave ship I'll ask ;)

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#106 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 24,403 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:08 AM

Lol, sorry mate, missed this in all the excitement. Don't that have to operate to sort out that kind of thing?

that's kind of a laat resort.

side note - Bubba I had the pleasure of going to a lunch with a guest speaker, British man I'm sure you're familiar with. in fact I think He MAY have walked/ran further distances than your crazy self! Tim Jarvis ring a bell?

thinking on Bubba and Jarvis never being at the same place at the same time..

"in his sled they found a tape, they didn't say who it was to.. come to think about it, his name was.. it was you. damn"

Edited by OzPride, 10 January 2018 - 11:10 AM.

v4MjFdj.png

#107 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 57,287 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

So, do I need to turn thread control over to someone else? 

I can make this thread another user's

• cashfl0w likes this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#108 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

So, do I need to turn thread control over to someone else? 

I can make this thread another user's

ill take it

#109 $ƮỖϻᎮĞяɨñȡ

$ƮỖϻᎮĞяɨñȡ

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,835 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:35 PM

Been going at it with the weights. I haven't really gained much weight but i'm definitely getting stronger and more cut. 

Kinda stopped jogging as of last week. It's been way to cold.  

Next month i'm gonna focus on getting back into yoga and maybe start doing kickboxing again a few times a week. 

Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#110 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

Been going at it with the weights. I haven't really gained much weight but i'm definitely getting stronger and more cut.

Kinda stopped jogging as of last week. It's been way to cold.

Next month i'm gonna focus on getting back into yoga and maybe start doing kickboxing again a few times a week.

Keep killing it bud. Type of lifting you doing? High rep? Strength training?

conair.gif?w=780

#111 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 26,241 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

Found it hard to get going with the running in January because of a couple of business trips but have been smashing it at the gym. Trained last week at an old skool communist gym in Bucharest. There were a lot of big fat lads with skinny legs bench-pressing some serious weights, but then they also had this really cool frame where you could do all kind of bodyweight stuff. Really enjoyed the change of scene.
  • NoCakeForYaya and RadLad like this

England may have invented the game but Australia perfected it. Long may The Ashes stay in their rightful home, GOATstraya

#112 RadLad

RadLad
  • Free
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:12 AM

Been going to the gym consistently now, weight training has been going well but my cardio is bloody awful. I'm gonna have to incorporate more cardio and legs into my workouts unfortunately, gonna be a world of pain but it's gotta be done. 

F**k you, GSP.

#113 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 26,241 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:35 AM

Been going to the gym consistently now, weight training has been going well but my cardio is bloody awful. I'm gonna have to incorporate more cardio and legs into my workouts unfortunately, gonna be a world of pain but it's gotta be done.

Long slow runs are the key mate. Intersperse it with walking at first to build up.
  • RadLad likes this

#114 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

I also cut down in the running a bit due to business trips...last week could only run around 36k, this week looks more of the same and I have pain in my lower back probably from being on trains that much.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#115 RadLad

RadLad
  • Free
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:35 AM

Long slow runs are the key mate. Intersperse it with walking at first to build up.

My mate who is now in decent shape after being very scrawny always just does incline walk for 30-40mins because he despises any other type of cardio haha I will start with that. 

It's just sad because I used to be one of the fittest in the rugby team and on the athletics track! Damn booze and being a lazy chit got in the way of that.

F**k you, GSP.

#116 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 26,241 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:39 AM

I also cut down in the running a bit due to business trips...last week could only run around 36k, this week looks more of the same and I have pain in my lower back probably from being on trains that much.

Do you keep track of your mileage quite accurately?

Maybe we need to check in every month for some extra motivation....sounds like you're doing way more than me at the moment.

My mate who is now in decent shape after being very scrawny always just does incline walk for 30-40mins because he despises any other type of cardio haha I will start with that. 

It's just sad because I used to be one of the fittest in the rugby team and on the athletics track! Damn booze and being a lazy chit got in the way of that.

Lol, incline walking....just don't hold on to the sides or it may as well be flat!!

This is your year mate.  Start as you mean to go on!

• RadLad likes this

#117 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:49 AM

Do you keep track of your mileage quite accurately?

Maybe we need to check in every month for some extra motivation....sounds like you're doing way more than me at the moment.

Lol, incline walking....just don't hold on to the sides or it may as well be flat!!

This is your year mate.  Start as you mean to go on!

yup GPS watch and I have it synced with Strava so I have my log there, and follow some pro athletes for motivation, if you were on it I would follow you as well (but I know you do not like it so we can check in here weekly or monthly, as you want :) )

Edited by amunera, 17 January 2018 - 04:50 AM.

Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#118 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 26,241 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:33 AM

yup GPS watch and I have it synced with Strava so I have my log there, and follow some pro athletes for motivation, if you were on it I would follow you as well (but I know you do not like it so we can check in here weekly or monthly, as you want :) )

Lol, it's not that I don't like strava, I'm just a bit backward and figure if my data is on garmin, why put it somewhere else!!

Cool, let's post totals each month.  If you can get within 500K of me for the year I'll be impressed ;-)

• amunera likes this

#119 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:15 AM

Lol, it's not that I don't like strava, I'm just a bit backward and figure if my data is on garmin, why put it somewhere else!!

Cool, let's post totals each month.  If you can get within 500K of me for the year I'll be impressed ;-)

If you are on garmin connect I can follow you there as well, but you'll probably smash me on weekly steps, besides running and the usual walking my work forces me to be quite sedentary hahahaha

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780