Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Miesha Tate pregers with......

Happy New Year everyone! 2016 & 2017 were crazy years full of transitions for me but I’m so happy where I’m at now moving into 2018. I have many things to be grateful for but one stands out in particular, you see there’s this man who has brought joy and happiness into my life in a way I’ve never known before, Johnny thank you for that. I’m proud to announce we are expecting a beautiful baby girl. Now you can sit and speculate… or you can just be happy for us. I’d like to ask that everyone respect the fact that (like we have been) we would like to continue to live our private lives primarily out of the media. I won’t comment on specifics so just know that I am very happy, very excited and my life has never felt so complete. Thank you all for the continued support on this crazy journey we call life! #FollowYourHeart #mommytobe #daughter #cupcakeintheoven #love #HappyNewYear

Lol

• Like 2

Roids could snatch Tate up from this foglet as well.  No throat pie needed now that she's pregnant he would savor the creampie.  You can't break what is already broken, m8s

• Like 7

Roids could snatch Tate up from this foglet as well. No throat pie needed now that she's pregnant he would savor the creampie. You can't break what is already broken, m8s

You vulgar bastard.

10/10 M9 LOL I love it

• Like 5

she needs to take a paternity test. theres always a chance that it could be mine.

• Like 6

Happy New Year everyone! 2016 & 2017 were crazy years full of transitions for me but I’m so happy where I’m at now moving into 2018. I have many things to be grateful for but one stands out in particular, you see there’s this man who has brought joy and happiness into my life in a way I’ve never known before, Johnny thank you for that. I’m proud to announce we are expecting a beautiful baby girl. Now you can sit and speculate… or you can just be happy for us. I’d like to ask that everyone respect the fact that (like we have been) we would like to continue to live our private lives primarily out of the media. I won’t comment on specifics so just know that I am very happy, very excited and my life has never felt so complete. Thank you all for the continued support on this crazy journey we call life! #FollowYourHeart #mommytobe #daughter #cupcakeintheoven #love #HappyNewYear

Lol

Yikes...I actually feel bad for Brian(nice guy syndrome)...you could see something like this happening from a mile away lol

• Like 2

Yikes...I actually feel bad for Brian(nice guy syndrome)...you could see something like this happening from a mile away lol

Dude always came off like a stuffy prick to me

• Like 6

Brian Cuckaway. You can't be a Beta male and expect to keep an Alpha chick. I bet he wouldn't even put it in her butt.

ಠ_ಠ

lol

• Like 1

She went from Brian Caraway to Johnny Nunez.... I didn't think her taste could get worse   :rolleyes:  Nunez is an **** with literally no talent, all I can remember from his 2 completely failed stints on TUF is him tapping or losing and showing nothing in terms of fighting skill. 

I am guessing based on the message she sent she must have done the dirty and got knocked up behind Caraways back?  :lol:

• Like 2

Caraway was a bish anyway.  He was the most shook man I've ever seen over Diego Brandao...

plot twist: its the shermanators

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Guess she likes betas so she can be the alpha of the relationship

you can tell that shes a totally stuck up **** who only thinks about herself in a relationship.  she thinks shes all special and ****.

**** meisha tate.

• Like 1

Brian Cuckaway. You can't be a Beta male and expect to keep an Alpha chick. I bet he wouldn't even put it in her butt.

It's BRYAN goddamn it!  Stop associating my name with that cuck.   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• Like 3

Guess she likes betas so she can be the alpha of the relationship

Definitely. Johnny Nunez is the epitome of a can - so much that he can't even be classified as a TUF can. He's the only dude I know of that got not one, not two, but three opportunities on The Ultimate Fighter. These are the later seasons as well, so it's a completely can factory.

He comes on Season 22 and gets submitted right away in the elimination round. He gets a second chance after someone gets hurt in the competition and can't continue, only to squander the opportunity once again. They bring him back to fill in for an injured fighter on Season 25 (his third opportunity) and he goes out and gets choked out in the first round.

Oh well, he seems like a decent guy and maybe Miesha doesn't want to be with a successful fighter. I hope he has a backup plan in terms of being able to earn a living.

My wife is a huge Miesha Tate fan and wants her to return to fighting. I didn't think that was going to happen before, but it's definitely not happening now.

You know, I wonder if Johnny Nunez was already pumping Miesha when she was still fighting and Bryan Caraway was still her coach. That would be weird.

We'll also have to see if cupcake returns to form after the kid. For some odd reason, I'd like to see Miesha make a permanent move to the heavyweight division after she has a kid. She's already a pretty thick girl between camps, so you never know. She might pull a Gina Carano (who is still smokin' hot even at 180lbs).

CR8HMP.gif

Okay now, be reasonable. I don't like Ronda either, but I wouldn't turn her down.

That said, I'd have a threesome with Cyborg and her friend Gabi Garcia, so it's not like I have standards.

• Like 11

Okay now, be reasonable. I don't like Ronda either, but I wouldn't turn her down.

That said, I'd have a threesome with Cyborg and her friend Gabi Garcia, so it's not like I have standards.

I dont think any of us do 

• Like 1

You can see this from another angle:

Miesha Tate you can't be an alpha chick and live with a beta male. I don't even call Caraway beta though. He is one of those guys that does not look like a fighter, does not act like a fighter and does not fight like a fighter.

• Like 2

Caraway got to smash creampie in her peak and walked away before having to deal with milfy and support...how has he lost in this again ? Lol

• Like 4

I'd rather **** Cyborg and/or Gabi than Ronda.  Would be a change of pace to get completely manhandled and get the snu snu treatment

• Like 3

I'd rather **** Cyborg and/or Gabi than Ronda. Would be a change of pace to get completely manhandled and get the snu snu treatment

You want to get MANhandled by cyborg? Lol

????

Gabi has a threesome whenever she finger bashes herself. Such a she beast mmmmm

Ronda is overly confrontational, not my style at all. But if we're talking strictly intercourse, if she's in shape... I'd piss her off just to see how aggressive she can get

• Like 2

I'd rather **** Cyborg and/or Gabi than Ronda.  Would be a change of pace to get completely manhandled and get the snu snu treatment

yeah i'd rather **** cyborg or gabi. i dont think ronda would be able to handle my donkey punch.  she'd probably go running back to the WWE after.

• Like 2

I'm literally crying with laughter at the top quality banter in this thread. Look like a ****in goof at work now. 

liar

liar

Bro, I don't care that their clits are probably larger than my penis.  I can't get past that booger mole on Ronda's face and her personality.  

• Like 4

Bro, I don't care that their clits are probably larger than my penis. I can't get past that booger mole on Ronda's face and her personality.

All three are ****ing hidious to the point I wouldn't be able to keep an erection long enough to smash.

• Like 1

Bro, I don't care that their clits are probably larger than my penis.  I can't get past that booger mole on Ronda's face and her personality.  

moley moley moley moley moley

• Like 3