#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:13 AM

H&M Apologises After 'Coolest Monkey In The Jungle' Hoody Is Branded 'Racist'

188112225a535e067c9e7799953b37b9.png

Kids' clothing has come under fire recently for reinforcing gender stereotypes - something that even led John Lewis to remove 'boys' and 'girls' labels and introduce a gender-neutral line.

But now it seems it's not just the whole sugar-and-spice message that's causing offence, with high street giant H&M coming under fire after an image of a black child modelling a hoody with the slogan 'Coolest Monkey In The Jungle' surfaced.

The image was shared on social media after it appeared on the retail company's UK website, being labelled as 'racist', 'offensive' and 'irresponsible' by some people.

The top also came with another slogan of 'Mangrove Jungle Survival Expert', which was modelled by a white child.

DS_xGwvUMAAPNSV.jpg

The product on the website now shows the item without either of the models.

Despite the widespread criticism of the hoody, not everyone saw issue with the image, with some people defending the Swedish chain by saying it was simply 'an innocent mistake'.

An H&M spokeswoman said: "This image has now been removed from all H&M channels and we apologise to anyone this may have offended."

Singer The Weekend has cut all ties with the clothing brand who he used to represent.

Man maybe im just ignorant but when I was a kid you were literally called a little monkey every time you did something funny or mischievous. I understand things might differ greatly from the UK to USA but Christ on a bike im sure people just want to be angry about something lol.

Edited by Jolldan, 09 January 2018 - 05:15 AM.

• Decompoze, King_Can!, TheBigD and 1 other like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:15 AM

lol, the perpetually offended must be heard, mate

• SVTContour98, Ozpride, Decompoze and 4 others like this

#3 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,868 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

This was just on the morning news. It is HUGE news when you trick a black person into wearing a shirt that says monkey, gorilla, etc. You must be properly shamed.
  • SVTContour98, Eclipse76, King_Can! and 2 others like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#4 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 8,447 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:30 AM

It's an insult to monkeys to be honest
  • Eclipse76, King_Can!, Teemu and 4 others like this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.
Daniel Cormier = P4P GOAT

#5 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,368 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:31 AM

Yup there are way cooler monkeys tbh.
  • Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#6 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,167 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:21 AM

I'm ashamed to be 1/16th Swedish and thus guilty by association with this outlandish racist company.  I am planning to boycott Ikea and the vegetable swede as a protest against this heinous crime of referring to a child in the way children (regardless of colour) have been referred to for millenia.

SMH.

• Teemu likes this

#7 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,537 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:28 AM

lmao

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#8 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

and gender neutral clothes for children  wtf??

theres no reason to poison your childrens mind with your own whack beliefs.  let them grow up, and when theyre 30 years old, and take a look between their legs, and still cant figure out whether they are a male or a female,  then youve failed miserably as a parent.

Edited by -idyb-, 09 January 2018 - 08:30 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#9 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

If that kids dad was still around he would have stopped that kid from wearing racist sheet.

• cashfl0w and Douglass like this

#10 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,636 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

vzC45WV.gif

• Eclipse76, King_Can!, GN_FDU and 5 others like this

Teemu just made Ignition grab the comb.

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png

#11 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

If that kids dad was still around he would have stopped that kid from wearing racist sheet.

I wonder why that kids parents didnt say anything? lol Oh right they needed to collect the $ so didnt care what the hoodie says...

#12 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:40 AM

I wonder why that kids parents didnt say anything? lol Oh right they needed to collect the $ so didnt care what the hoodie says...

hEaFeKp.jpg

• Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76, T.B.E and 1 other like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#13 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Banned
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:17 AM

hEaFeKp.jpg

hes gonna be a crip cause cookie monster is blue.  guaranteed life in prison by the age of 23.

• smwwrest likes this

i am bananas.

#14 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:30 AM

hes gonna be a crip cause cookie monster is blue.  guaranteed life in prison by the age of 23.

or shot up by someone in a rival tribe rocking a tickle me elmo shirt

• Douglass and smwwrest like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#15 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,089 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:06 PM

Oh the horror
  • Eclipse76, Douglass and VertFTW like this

giphy.gif

#16 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 20,545 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

2fd05893dbaca67836f35009a3f242db--funny-

• Eclipse76 and TheBigD like this

#17 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

i wasnt offended by the picture. does that make me a bad person?

• Eclipse76 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#18 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Banned
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

im gonna buy jon jones like 9 of em so he can have some kids that go bling.

i am bananas.

#19 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,868 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

im gonna buy jon jones like 9 of em so he can have some kids that go bling.

You're blathering, and your sentences have become incoherent again.

Take your medication.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#20 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,034 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

ku-klux-klan-connecticut-usa-df1pwb.jpg

We're not offended!

• Teemu and Bezerker101 like this

KD.gifKS.gif

#21 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

Call my kids Monkeys all the time.  They are mixed race as well.  The shame of being a racist is starting weigh heavily on my conscience :(

• juice64011, Eclipse76, Teemu and 1 other like this

#22 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:25 AM

Call my kids Monkeys all the time.  They are mixed race as well.  The shame of being a racist is starting weigh heavily on my conscience :(

do you do it on the front porch?

Edited by -idyb-, 10 January 2018 - 12:26 AM.

• Eclipse76 and Teemu like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#23 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:27 AM

do you do it on the front porch?

I do it in public, mate. I'm some sort of deranged monster. It's actually scaring me now. I've gone full Clayton bigsby it seems
  • Eclipse76, Teemu, PlatinumClegg and 1 other like this

#24 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

Mother Of H&M Kid Tells People To 'Get Over It'

A woman called Terry Mango, believed to be the mother, has taken to Facebook to say that the whole thing is an 'unnecessary issue'.

"Am the mum and this is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled," she wrote. "Stop crying wolf all the time, unnecessary issue... get over it."

Another message reportedly read: "That's my son. [I've] been to all [of his] photoshoots and this was not an exception. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this. I really don't understand but not [because I'm] choosing not to but because it's not my way of thinking. Sorry."

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

• crangs, juice64011, Eclipse76 and 4 others like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#25 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,119 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:33 AM

A woman called Terry Mango, believed to be the mother, has taken to Facebook to say that the whole thing is an 'unnecessary issue'.

"Am the mum and this is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled," she wrote. "Stop crying wolf all the time, unnecessary issue... get over it."

Another message reportedly read: "That's my son. [I've] been to all [of his] photoshoots and this was not an exception. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this. I really don't understand but not [because I'm] choosing not to but because it's not my way of thinking. Sorry."

is the gif meant to be ironic? crying wolf / wolf if wall street..

or just a clap gif?

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#26 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:01 AM

is the gif meant to be ironic? crying wolf / wolf if wall street..

or just a clap gif?

Didn't even think that lol

Just a clap for the woman having sense

• GoToGuy likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#27 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:11 AM

mother of the year

i bet she even makes him wear a hoodie with the N word on it too, and doesnt see how anybody could get offended because it looks good on him or whatever

• Eclipse76 and BEG like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#28 BEG

BEG
  • Banned
  • 4,197 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:39 AM

I'm typically fairly easy going and agree that the pendulum has swung too far with all this political correctness garbage...but this is actually awful.
  • classicboxer likes this

#29 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:24 AM

now im kinda pissed at my mom for not sending me to school in a hoodie that said whitest cracker in the box.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#30 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:27 AM

I'm typically fairly easy going and agree that the pendulum has swung too far with all this political correctness garbage...but this is actually awful.

Not really, H&M is a euro company so they arent as entrenched in the PC blackhole the US is in. harmless mistake...that kid's parents made money off of that so whatever.

• BEG likes this

#31 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,034 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:17 AM

Not really, H&M is a euro company so they arent as entrenched in the PC blackhole the US is in. harmless mistake...that kid's parents made money off of that so whatever.

I wonder if any of the African American forum members are offended. 

• VertFTW likes this

KD.gifKS.gif

#32 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:38 AM

If they are, fook em.  

• Ozpride and sobercuban like this

#33 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

I suppose this nursery is run by KKK member then

sliders-940x386.jpg

I get it may have more negative connotations in the US but here that pretty much what you call any little boy up to mischief lol.

• Enigma_Machine, crangs and juice64011 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#34 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 27,288 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

Call my kids Monkeys all the time. They are mixed race as well. The shame of being a racist is starting weigh heavily on my conscience :(

I saw a comment of another African american man saying something similar. He said he calls his kids little monkeys and and just sees a kid with a monkey shirt on that millions of other boys would be happy to wear, if you see a black kid with a monkey shirt on then maybe you should rethink who is racist.
  • crangs, Eclipse76, *Haze* and 1 other like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#35 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,868 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

When one signs up, we'll ask him.
  • classicboxer likes this

amazin

#36 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,419 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:06 AM

I've never understood the term "African American", why does it only apply to black people?

• Eclipse76 and T.B.E like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#37 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

I saw a comment of another African american man saying something similar. He said he calls his kids little monkeys and and just sees a kid with a monkey shirt on that millions of other boys would be happy to wear, if you see a black kid with a monkey shirt on then maybe you should rethink who is racist.

Nope, he's clearly a racist as well.  He can join my clan whenever he likes

• juice64011, Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

#38 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,034 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

One person got it!

• cashfl0w likes this

KD.gifKS.gif

#39 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:27 AM

carnages?

#40 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,419 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

carnages?

he's not American 

xb0_Mo.gif                     

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#41 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

he's not American 

african?

#42 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,868 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:43 AM

Canadian.

amazin

#43 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

I've never understood the term "African American", why does it only apply to black people?

u ever seen a white african m8?

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#44 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:00 AM

Canadian.

เฒ _เฒ 

#45 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,089 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:23 AM

Calling black people monkies is an American stigma, rest of the world I believe isn't hung up on that term. Shirt isn't offensive or at least it shouldn't be.

giphy.gif

#46 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

Calling black people monkies is an American stigma, rest of the world I believe isn't hung up on that term. Shirt isn't offensive and it never was

FTFY, m8

#47 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

and gender neutral clothes for children  wtf??

\

its like they've never heard of "unisex"

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#48 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

Calling black people monkies is an American stigma, rest of the world I believe isn't hung up on that term. Shirt isn't offensive or at least it shouldn't be.

In europe they will just throw a banana at you to let you know lol

#49 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:34 AM

u want to **** ur kid up for life? start brainwashing them with chit like gender identification and proper pronouns when theyre real young.

just cause youre fuct up in the head doesnt mean your kid needs to be

Edited by -idyb-, 11 January 2018 - 10:35 AM.

• GoToGuy, I_Take_Roids_m8 and VertFTW like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#50 12erโ„ข

12erโ„ข

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,425 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:50 AM

The only thing more annoying than the perpetually offended is the people who are perpetually offended by the perpetually offended.

Edited by 12erโ„ข, 11 January 2018 - 11:50 AM.

• juice64011, Eclipse76 and T.B.E like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016