Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Prepare To Be Offended Beyond Belief

The only thing more annoying than the perpetually offended is the people who are perpetually offended by the perpetually offended.

would you say that you're offended by them?

• Like 6

u ever seen a white african m8?

Who said anything about white?  Places like Morocco, Libya and Egypt are in Africa and full of brown skinned people who sure as **** aren't black

• Like 3

Who said anything about white?  Places like Morocco, Libya and Egypt are in Africa and full of brown skinned people who sure as **** aren't black

Why would you call someone in Morocco an African American?

• Like 2

So, so far the mother is the only one with any sense. While everyone is out crying over anything they possibly can, this mom is counting her son's monies for being a model while everyone else is rushing to social media to say that everything in the world is racist. This is why I hate the outside world. FML, the future looks grim.

So, so far the mother is the only one with any sense. While everyone is out crying over anything they possibly can, this mom is counting her son's monies for being a model while everyone else is rushing to social media to say that everything in the world is racist. This is why I hate the outside world. FML, the future looks grim.

His mom, Terry Mango, said on social media that there wasn’t anything wrong with the ad.

"That's my son... I've been to all photo shoots and this was no an exception, everyone is entitled to their opinion about this," she said, according to a screenshot reported by BET. "This is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modeled... stop crying Wolf all the time, unnecessary issue."

His mom, Terry Mango, said on social media that there wasn’t anything wrong with the ad.

"That's my son... I've been to all photo shoots and this was no an exception, everyone is entitled to their opinion about this," she said, according to a screenshot reported by BET. "This is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modeled... stop crying Wolf all the time, unnecessary issue."

Obviously he knows that considering what he said in his first sentence.

fake africans bro.

trump should have them deported them from africa. they are clearly worse than white people here who dress and act like black people and try to rap and chit.

take j-roc from the trailer park boys for instance

Edited by -idyb-

Not really, H&M is a euro company so they arent as entrenched in the PC blackhole the US is in. harmless mistake...that kid's parents made money off of that so whatever.

It's not that I am offended personally, but you must admit, it's pretty astounding that of all the approvals and people at H&M that must have worked on that campaign, NOBODY thought that this might raise a ruckus once it had gone to print/publication? That's astoundingly stupid. They know that their advertising will reach a worldwide market. Regardless of whether the mother is okay with it or not, it's just bad PR, period.

When one signs up, we'll ask him.

HNIC still lurks but the former **** actor that had the Bruins emblem as his AV is long gone

It's not that I am offended personally, but you must admit, it's pretty astounding that of all the approvals and people at H&M that must have worked on that campaign, NOBODY thought that this might raise a ruckus once it had gone to print/publication? That's astoundingly stupid. They know that their advertising will reach a worldwide market. Regardless of whether the mother is okay with it or not, it's just bad PR, period.

nope. h&m are part of the euro retailers that do gender neutral toys etc like yellow play kitchens and dollhouses and pink tool kits. they're actually really good. fact is the PC army need to be cleansed.
  • Like 1

nope. h&m are part of the euro retailers that do gender neutral toys etc like yellow play kitchens and dollhouses and pink tool kits. they're actually really good. fact is the PC army need to be cleansed.

Fair enough.

I saw a comment of another African american man saying something similar. He said he calls his kids little monkeys and and just sees a kid with a monkey shirt on that millions of other boys would be happy to wear, if you see a black kid with a monkey shirt on then maybe you should rethink who is racist.

pretty much this. is it not more racist to see colour and make the connection

you find me offensive? i find you offensive for finding me offensive

Hence if I should draw the line any fences

If so to what extent if at

Any, should I go? 'Cause it's getting expensive

Being on the other side of the courtroom on the defensive

They say I cause extensive

Psychological nerve damage to the brain when I go to lengths this,

Far at other people's expenses

I say your all just too goddamn sensitive

It's censorship

And it's down right blasphemous

Let's end this **** now cause I won't stand for this

And Christopher Reeves won't sit for this neither

sorry, couldn't resist

Edited by *Haze*
  • Like 2

Why would you call someone in Morocco an African American?

I'm asking why Moroccans living in America aren't called African 

Seen some stuff on Twitter where some unemployed South Africans are completely trashing H&M stores in between carjackings and robberies.  

https://www.enca.com/south-africa/watch-hm-sandton-city-trashed-in-eff-protest

The Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) members have staged protests outside various H&M stores around Gauteng against a monkey sweater advert.

step aside social justice warriors.   the freedom fighters have got this!

• Like 1

is it racist for a white guy to wear a white hoodie and then put the hoodie up?

i mean i wouldnt feel safe walking through the mean streets of compton, or even in cashflows backyard, with the hood up

Edited by -idyb-

At 1st glance it looks bad. But if you think about it, the day when a black kid can wear that and NO ONE is offended or even sees it as a problem may well be the day we can say racism is no longer a thing. Maybe the H&M people involved are just people who are so non-racist that they don't even see the issue. Because I am pretty sure they are not just closet racists trying to insult a huge portion of the population.....who knows.

• Like 2