Jason_H.

Please, name three places you would like to visit in your lifetime??

Mine would be - the Pyramids, the Great Wall of China, and for my last one, I just want to take a stroll in the most primitive place on earth and literally live there like the natives do for a few months.

What about you?

• Like 3

my drug dealer, the liquor store, and your mom

nah man i dont really know where id go. ive travelled all over the place via google maps and i still like it better here.   running into people with half of their bodies missing or stuck inside of a sidewalk might just be a little too freaky for even idyb to handle.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Italy

Thailand

Brazil

Japan

Most of those for combat fanboi reasons but i'd like to experience the culture first hand. 

• Like 4

I went full hipster with the great wall and went to a less touristy bit, watching the sunrise on it was a p4p memory.

I've hit a few already and will hit the main one in a few months (New Zealand), so my list is:

Iceland

Hawaii

Hungary (Budapest)

• Like 3

Yeah Japan was at the top of my list and it was everything i hoped it would be and more, would love to go back.

Im going to cheat a bit here and say Europe would be the next place followed by Africa. 

• Like 6

Yeah Japan was at the top of my list and it was everything i hoped it would be and more, would love to go back.

Im going to cheat a bit here and say Europe would be the next place followed by Africa.

Lmao nice and specific there homie.

• Like 2

Countries

China - The great wall, the forbidden city, the terracotta army, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, the rice fields, the Shaolin monastery, the Tianmen Mountain and so much more.

Tanzania - Think everyone should do a trip to Africa at some point in their life. Would just be awesome to see all the beautiful wildlife you've only ever really seen in the zoo living how they should. Kilimanjaro would be an amazing site as well.

USA - From the likes of New York City to Yellowstone Park there would be so much to see in America that im sure you could do a dozen trips and still have so much to see.

Cities

Athens - The birth place of democracy and my all time favourite mythology. The history of Greece and Athens in general is something I would love to see and listen about the history of.

Cairo - I have already been to Luxor in Egypt many years ago and it was incredible, there was some sort of political unrest when in Cairo at the time so that's why we never went. The Pyramids and the Sphinx are a must see for me.

Krong Siem Reap - The site of Angkor Wat. Possibly the most beautiful looking place on Earth.

• Like 5

Some small village on the Mediterranean where I can just chill and fish

Same thing but swap Mediterranean for Pacific island

Kingston-Upon-Hull

• Like 6

Some small village on the Mediterranean where I can just chill and fish

Same thing but swap Mediterranean for Pacific island

Kingston-Upon-Hull

Mate if you are ever lucky enough to wind up in Hull I may even buy you a pint.

• Like 3

I just want to take a stroll in the most primitive place on earth and literally live there like the natives do for a few months.

Kingston-Upon-Hull

Great minds think alike...

• Like 4

Mate if you are ever lucky enough to wind up in Hull I may even buy you a pint.

The Megasoup is strong in this one, lol. I'm definitely sending you a message if I make it that way, mate. Probably go watch Hull v Colchester in league one some time :D

• Like 2

Great minds think alike...

Lol, savage
  • Like 1

Egypt

Iraq

Australia

Egypt and Iraq are pipedreams because I'm literally to chicken chit to go there. 

• Like 4

save yourself from Death and go somewhere else.

That bad? I haven't been there in a while other than spending a day there taking care of some business so i didn't get to see much. 

• Like 1

That bad? I haven't been there in a while other than spending a day there taking care of some business so i didn't get to see much. 

idk...but i ain't going to find out

• Like 1

save yourself from Death and go somewhere else.

I would Love to experience The street bbq's ,music and bars over there.

I love the atmosphere and vibe i get when i see New Orleans on the tv/pc and it's on top of my list if i would visit murica.

I know there are many gangs and murders over there but i don't believe that my life is at stake if don't wander into The wrong Area.

Same goes where i live (Amsterdam) People get merked too sometimes,that's No reason for me to stay inside.

Edited by buddy?
  • Like 2

I would Love to experience The street bbq's ,music and bars over there.

I love the atmosphere and vibe i get when i see New Orleans on the tv/pc and it's on top of my list of i would visit murica.

I know there are many gangs and murders over there but i don't believe that my life is at stake if don't wander into The wrong Area.

Same goes where i live (Amsterdam) People get merked too sometimes,that's No reason for me to stay inside.

Same here I blame watching too much of The Originals.

• Like 2

Like to see the pyramids at some point

Will go to auschwitz when I hit Europe

Last place and it's more and more possible everyday. I'd like to go to space. May have to blow a few hundred grand in 20 years. But if I can, I would go.

• Like 2

Can't keep it to 3.....sorry....

Been a lot of places but still would like to see:

Japan

Thailand

Vietnam

Argentina

Brazil

Australia

Thought I might be able to manage The Asia/Australia bit in the next 2 years but big changes happening in life right now so might have to wait a bit.

• Like 2

Egypt

Iraq

Australia

Egypt and Iraq are pipedreams because I'm literally to chicken chit to go there. 

Yeah, I'm glad I did Egypt in '91. Backpacked with wife for a month. Was great but exhausting. Now it would just be scary I think.

Iraq is pretty safe as long as you do absolutely nothing that makes you look like a spy or like a government critic....that would be my downfall hah.

• Like 1

goddamn it... that's essentially what I was going to say

u can come with me tho

u might wanna wait outside in the car at ur moms house tho. actually maybe a couple blocks from the house, not even the car is safe from us bro

Edited by -idyb-

Mine would be - the Pyramids, the Great Wall of China, and for my last one, I just want to take a stroll in the most primitive place on earth and literally live there like the natives do for a few months.

What about you?

So you want to visit Star Wars production studio?

• Like 2

So you want to visit Star Wars production studio?

More like visit one of the tribes in South America or Africa and live with them for a few months. 

• Like 1

I have been to plenty of places but I still have a lot on my plate:

Really really want to go:

Japan (will be there 2020, hopefully living the whole year or at least part of it, if not some long vacations that include the month of the olympics and an extra month or 2)
New Zealand (2019 maybe?)

Iceland (will go this year at some point)

Other places I would like to visit (mainly Africa cause I have never been):

Some islands in the south pacific to be decided

South africa

Morocco

Tanzania

Namibia

Madagascar

Mauritius

other places that I'd love to go but won't any time soon:

Turkey

Jordan (Petra) 

Egypt