9 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,706 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

22ke9t.jpg

“Savage post Volkan Oezdemir, but since no one knows or follows you I’ll send it out to the public. 3000 likes for such a good post seems like a waste. Quick point though: You’re no Jon Jones and I’m no Jimmy Manuwa. And I’m a lot better than Kelly Amunson. Tap Machine. Bum.” – Daniel Cormier via his Twitter.

Cormier deflecting that negativity like lol

fighting_agsmith.gif

• Decompoze, PlatinumClegg, jaybird86 and 1 other like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Suck it the bet was like a week, right?

• Free
  • 20,518 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:12 AM

There's a very real possibility that Daniel kills Volkan.

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#3 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,684 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:19 AM

DC has taken his short stumpy body to a close-ish fought decision against the greatest lhw of all time. Unless that head-kick KO has scrambled his brain irretrievably he'll have too much craft and guile for this lad.

#4 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts
  • LocationCretaceous Period

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:25 AM

DC's trashtalk is savage. Sharing Volkan's post like it doesn't matter. After DC throws volkan, feet over head style, he should post that.

#5 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

To be or not to be... not to be

• Free
  • 8,031 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:28 AM

I love both but still sticking with volkan
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.

#6 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 13,890 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

There's a very real possibility that Daniel kills Volkan.

im worried about where cormier's head is at, i mean he got brutally kod by jj the real lhw champ. Hes been the fake champ for a while. What is left in the lhw division for him?

He might be unmotivated for this fight against a guy who has no business being in the cage with cormier.

Edited by PunchBag, 12 January 2018 - 08:55 AM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#7 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,684 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

I love both but still sticking with volkan

Do you view this as win-win as a fan of both, or lose-lose? The only fight I've ever been heavily invested in both fighters was Condit v Lawler....quite liked being able to just sit back and enjoy without worrying too much about who won.
  • I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#8 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

To be or not to be... not to be

• Free
  • 8,031 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

Do you view this as win-win as a fan of both, or lose-lose? The only fight I've ever been heavily invested in both fighters was Condit v Lawler....quite liked being able to just sit back and enjoy without worrying too much about who won.

It's a win win to an extent. Daniel is the best LHW ever IMO since Jones is a scumbag cheat. He's a top 5 favorite but I like Volkan a lot too. If DC beats Volkan, there's nothing else for him there and the division will be stale because there isn't anyone else there for him to beat.
  • Bubba_Sparks and smwwrest like this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.

#9 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,684 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

It's a win win to an extent. Daniel is the best LHW ever IMO since Jones is a scumbag cheat. He's a top 5 favorite but I like Volkan a lot too. If DC beats Volkan, there's nothing else for him there and the division will be stale because there isn't anyone else there for him to beat.

A Volkan win definitely spices things up a bit. Otherwise we're in rematch territory I think. Enjoy the fight mate.
  • I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#10 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,624 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

Honestly I think DC goes in there overconfident, underestimates Volk's power, gets clipped and put away fast. Thrn hopefully that fat uncle Tom can wobble back up to HW where he belongs.

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png