Photo

Whittaker out of UFC 221, Romero replaces him.

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 RadLad

RadLad
  • Free
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

https://www.bloodyel...ockhold-ufc-221

Can't believe I beat Jolldan and AndyWang to this. 

....Should have been Bisping vs Rockhold 3 amirite?

• AndyWang, RazorRam0n, Douglass and 1 other like this

F**k you, GSP.

#2 NoOneHigherThanMe

NoOneHigherThanMe
  • Free
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:55 PM

Rip ozpride... Will Whittaker ever really be legit champ? This is tragic.
  • Ozpride, Yerbo and sobercorrupt like this

#3 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:06 AM

Duckpings legacy.

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#4 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,078 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

killmyselfbutsellticketsfirst.gif
  • sobercorrupt and smwwrest like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#5 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,881 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:54 AM

Hahahahah Whittaker ducked

• Douglass and VertFTW like this

#6 Jacob2790

Jacob2790
  • Free
  • 293 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

It's all good though.... it's really a win win situation.... we get to see Rockhold get bodied and then we get  Whittaker vs Romero this time ending in spectacular fashion although I can't really say who will be the one on the positive side of it. I'm honestly torn because I enjoy seeing both weak folks but Whittaker is younger and will be fighting longer so I guess I'd be pulling for him more   

#7 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:07 AM

Didn't think of that, super dangerous fight for Rockhold now, will he duck? Or die like a man?

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#8 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 20,901 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:08 AM

Come on Bobby take your azzwhoopin' like a man.  I see he's already following in Bisping's footsteps.

• CanPass likes this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#9 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,716 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:38 AM

Rockhold will **** Romero up.
  • juice64011, PunchBag, sobercorrupt and 2 others like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#10 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,361 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

I like this match up as well, it will be a good test to see where Rockhold is at, for me he is the best MW but he has to prove it again, beating Roidmero and then Whittaker should erase that awful KO loss to Bisping:P

• sobercorrupt and Kookork like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#11 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:42 AM

We need to get the AV bets going
  • VertFTW likes this
Events Attended: UFC 205 | UFC 208 | UFC 210 | UFC 213 | UFC on Fox 25 | UFC 217 | UFC 218 | UFC 220 | UFC 223 | UFC FN 128
Bellator 185

#12 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,078 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

was ruled unfit by Commish. wanted to fight. waiting on word for what it actually is, strongest rumour I've heard is knee isn't 100% rehabbed

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#13 Kookork

Kookork
  • Free
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:54 AM

Romero once even said in an interview couple of months ago he would get a title shot when a contender gets injured and he would be ready to replace him.

#14 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:03 AM

So there is going to be 2 interim champions? Whittaker and the winner of Roidmero and Roidhold? WTF?

• MauroPedrosa likes this

#15 JSW

JSW
  • Ultimate
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

What a shambles of a division get Bisping back.
  • TwennyFo and RadLad like this

#16 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:11 AM

So there is going to be 2 interim champions? Whittaker and the winner of Roidmero and Roidhold? WTF?

Whittaker isn't the Interim Champion
  • cashfl0w likes this
Events Attended: UFC 205 | UFC 208 | UFC 210 | UFC 213 | UFC on Fox 25 | UFC 217 | UFC 218 | UFC 220 | UFC 223 | UFC FN 128
Bellator 185

#17 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 9,260 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:14 AM

was ruled unfit by Commish. wanted to fight. waiting on word for what it actually is, strongest rumour I've heard is knee isn't 100% rehabbed

Don't make excuses for him

#18 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,379 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:53 AM

Im ok with that fight, honestly. We, the fans, didnt really lose much.

The MW title picture is a legit mess. I thought Whittaker/Luke was for the vacant title but now Luke/Romero will be for the interim title ?

It is so obvious and clear the UFC wants to have 2 champs for each divisions

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#19 JSW

JSW
  • Ultimate
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:59 AM

Im ok with that fight, honestly. We, the fans, didnt really lose much.

The MW title picture is a legit mess. I thought Whittaker/Luke was for the vacant title but now Luke/Romero will be for the interim title ?

It is so obvious and clear the UFC wants to have 2 champs for each divisions

They bumped Whittaker up to champ after GSP dropped it, as they did with Aldo when they stripped Conor so the main event between Holloway and Pettis could be for an interim. I think it's more they want every ppv to be headlined by championship fights hence the occasional making of a interim. For me this is more reason to add more weight classes because on top of fighter safety you have added title fights for ppv's
  • Kookork and MauroPedrosa like this

#20 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,379 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:09 AM

They bumped Whittaker up to champ after GSP dropped it, as they did with Aldo when they stripped Conor so the main event between Holloway and Pettis could be for an interim. I think it's more they want every ppv to be headlined by championship fights hence the occasional making of a interim. For me this is more reason to add more weight classes because on top of fighter safety you have added title fights for ppv's

I was not aware of it. I thought Whittaker vs Luke was a fight for a vacant belt tbh.

Thanks m8

• JSW likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#21 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

Interim interim

• Kookork likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#22 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:24 AM

My reaction waking up to this news:

Yoel-Romero.png

• sobercorrupt, MauroPedrosa, CanPass and 1 other like this

#23 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:25 AM

wtf, this should be for the undisputed MW title.......Yoel is going to KO Rockhold easily.

#24 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:32 AM

Weidman crying on twitter because he didnt get the shot lol

Chris Weidmanโ€Cuenta verificada @ChrisWeidmanUFC 1 hHace 1 hora

Wow this MW division 1f648.png!!!

#25 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:38 AM

Chris Weidmanโ€Cuenta verificada @ChrisWeidmanUFC 1 hHace 1 hora

That's not crying at all....

He's saying the division is sloppy. Which is obvious. Which sucks because it was just cleaned up.

Edited by Undisputed16, 13 January 2018 - 07:39 AM.

• juice64011, sobercorrupt, King_Can! and 1 other like this
Bellator 185

#26 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:44 AM

That's not crying at all....

He's saying the division is sloppy. Which is obvious. Which sucks because it was just cleaned up.

lol you obv don't know Weidman...can't wait to hear his opinions.

#27 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:04 AM

lol you obv don't know Weidman...can't wait to hear his opinions.

I don't know Weidman....

Says literally the second dumbest person on the forum
  • Weidman_The_God likes this
Bellator 185

#28 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

I don't know Weidman....

Says literally the second dumbest person on the forum

Why wouldnt he say congrats to Romero or something like may the best man win? Branch was classy about it in his instagram post....Weidman is being a little ****.

#29 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:09 AM

Why wouldnt he say congrats to Romero or something like may the best man win? Branch was classy about it in his instagram post....Weidman is being a little ****.

All he said was "This division."

You are dense.
Bellator 185

#30 sobercorrupt

sobercorrupt

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,303 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Rockhold will **** Romero up.

I like this match up as well, it will be a good test to see where Rockhold is at, for me he is the best MW but he has to prove it again, beating Roidmero and then Whittaker should erase that awful KO loss to Bisping:P

^^^these

xb0_Mo.gif                     

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#31 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,513 posts

https://www.bloodyel...ockhold-ufc-221

Can't believe I beat Jolldan and AndyWang to this. 

....Should have been Bisping vs Rockhold 3 amirite?

I was editing ufc video game highlights, so I can put them on YouTube and ruin the life of FH on there as well
  • cashfl0w, RadLad and Shkrelz like this

#32 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

I just want to know if he is now classed as ducking Luke because he is injured. Everyone else is a can when they can't compete right?
  • VertFTW and smwwrest like this

#33 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:19 AM

I just want to know if he is now classed as ducking Luke because he is injured. Everyone else is a can when they can't compete right?

I don't think Whittaker ducked Rockhold. It would have been a faily easy fight for him since Luke has the worst striking defense in mma.

#34 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,716 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

I don't think Whittaker ducked Rockhold. It would have been a faily easy fight for him since Luke has the worst striking defense in mma.

Pls stop trying to troll. Give. It. Up. Man.
  • CanPass likes this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#35 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,466 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:05 AM

lmao now they're gonna have 2 interim champions,  while gsp sits out with the real belt, pampering himself the fook right up and enjoying the good life..

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 09:06 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#36 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:08 AM

and whoever wins this interim fight goes up against whittaker,   they can unify the two meaningless belts into one big meaningless belt.   

i remember back in the day you had to actually beat the champion in order to win a title. now theyre just handing belts out like candy.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 09:09 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#37 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,716 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:08 AM

GSP is too big of a bum to fight a real MW.

amazin

#38 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

GSP is too big of a bum to fight a real MW.

he beat the #1 ranked middleweight fighter in the world at the time - and also the legit champion who wore a belt that was created and competed for from day one.  thats a fact, and you cant argue that.

and then ull see guys like whittaker and  romero or rockhold parading around belts that nobodys ever competed for, and were only created to sell pay per view buys

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 09:11 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#39 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

he beat the #1 ranked middleweight fighter in the world at the time - and also the legit champion who wore a belt that was created and competed for from day one.  thats a fact, and you cant argue that.

and then ull see guys like whittaker and  romero or rockhold parading around belts that nobodys ever competed for, and were only created to sell pay per view buys

What the fuc do you expect them to do? GSP was never going to defend that belt.
Bellator 185

#40 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

What the fuc do you expect them to do? GSP was never going to defend that belt.

you dont know that.  he had a year to do so. maybe even 2 years if he changed his name to conor mcgregor and gave uncle dana some money.

fortunately hes a nice guy, so he decided not to hold the division hostage while he recovers from his illness

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 09:15 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#41 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:18 AM

you dont know that.  he had a year to do so. maybe even 2 years if he changed his name to conor mcgregor and gave uncle dana some money.

fortunately hes a nice guy, so he decided not to hold the division hostage while he recovers from his illness

You're such a troll, it's not even worth the time. He very obviously had no interest staying at 185. He knew Bisping was his only chance.
  • smwwrest likes this
Bellator 185

#42 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:22 AM

up until ufc 213 fell apart and they lost all their big fights,  there was no interim title in the history of the middleweight division.  so they created another title just to have any kind of answer if someone from the media was to ever ask them "Why should i pay $60+ to watch this event?"

and now they are doing it all over again.  Look at the UFC 221 card. its hot garbage.  Whittaker vs Rockhold was the only fight on it that people would want to watch.  Now that its off theres absolutely no reason to watch it even if it was free. 

So what does the UFC do? they continue turning the sport into a spectacle by bringing in ROIDmero and they create another belt!

georges is the real champion.  both in the welterweight and middleweight divisions and until he gets better and returns, thats not going to change. He beat the champions for the real belts. Hes the champ. he doesnt need to physically have a belt still attached to his waist for people to know that.  

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 09:24 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#43 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:23 AM

Whittaker I am so **** angry with you man I was to going to make a **** fortune off of you putting salty lukes lights out now you go and get hurt AGAIN!?

**** man now we're probably going to have to deal with roidhold as champion for a few months again

#44 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:25 AM

Chris Weidmanโ€Cuenta verificada @ChrisWeidmanUFC 1 hHace 1 hora

Just when we all thought the MW division was going to be back on track properly this goes and happens...

Now wtf is this fight a main event? Really? And for what another interim belt or a #1 contender fight? ?

The MW division is still a mess unfortunately and he's just being honest

#45 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:25 AM

they may as well create 10 more interim belts for everyone else to parade around in the division and pretend that theyre the champ, and right now it appears thats exactly what theyre doing.  every time a main event falls apart on a chitty card, just create another title!

you get an interim belt. and you get an interim belt.  and you get an interim belt.  Oh hi ronda and jose - i guess the first free titles werent enough, so heres another! and you get an interim belt. and you get..

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#46 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:27 AM

normally i wouldnt even care about all this interim crap, but it bothers me because it makes it take longer for bruce buffer to finish announcing their names, and i just want to see the fight.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#47 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

You're such a troll, it's not even worth the time. He very obviously had no interest staying at 185. He knew Bisping was his only chance.

not trolling bro.   everything i posted was all factual information. i was simply just sharing it

you dont know whats going on with gsp.  do you know whats going on in his head right now?  let me  take a guess...aliens?

its not my fault youre obviously just a GSP hater and thats why it bothers you!

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48 Undisputed16

Undisputed16
  • Elite
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

not trolling bro.   everything i posted was all factual information. i was simply just sharing it

you dont know whats going on with gsp.  do you know whats going on in his head right now?  let me  take a guess...aliens?

its not my fault youre obviously just a GSP hater and thats why it bothers you!

The thing is, I'm really not. I respect the history of what he has accomplished. I went to 217 and cheered for him being announced, and when he finished Bisping. I actually like him.

I'm just realistic. He's not the Champion because he has no interest in defending. Is Conor still the Featherweight Champion?
Bellator 185

#49 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,716 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:33 AM

He's a wanna be troll. Dude types paragraphs of nonsense, and doesn't bother anybody. lol

amazin

#50 T.B.E

T.B.E
  • Free
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

Chris Weidmanโ€Cuenta verificada @ChrisWeidmanUFC 1 hHace 1 hora

I can't stand Weidman, but clearly that's not what he's doing. The division has had 3 champs in the past year avoid title fights for various reasons. That's on par with Comber ducking everyone for over a year.

Yoel is going to **** up Luke though

• CanPass, VertFTW and Undisputed16 like this