Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Uriah Hall Doesn’t Weigh In... Fight With Belfort Scratched

I wonder what the problem is. UFC should be a little more forthright with that info seeing as they expect people to pay to attend a **** card that loses the biggest name on it

I wonder what the problem is. UFC should be a little more forthright with that info seeing as they expect people to pay to attend a **** card that loses the biggest name on it

it doesnt matter, no one was attending anyway

• Like 1

Bunch of idiots on there saying the sport is dangerous because of weight cuts. No one is forcing Uriah Hall to cut so much weight that it wrecks his body.

Shhhh. America doesn't believe in personal responsibility anymore.

• Like 8

Sunday's UFC Fight Night co-main event between Uriah Hall and Vitor Belfort has been called off after Hall was unable to make weight for the bout at Scottrade Center in St. Louis.

The card, which airs on FS1, will proceed with 11 bouts. Moving to the main card is the featherweight bout between Darren Elkins and Michael Johnson, while the bantamweight clash between Kyung Ho Kang and Guido Cannetti moves to the FS1 prelims.

I don’t know what happened, but this tweet from VanZant makes it sound pretty serious: https://twitter.com/PaigeVanzantUFC/status/952235783733284865

It sounds like he was 1 pound off and something bad happened. Im guessing that his kidneys started shutting down. That would be scary and strange since he hasn't had issues making weight that we know of.

So Vitor vs Bisping 2 in London

Uriah Hall vs David Branch in Orlando

Perfect solution. Bisping will wreck post usda cheetor. 

• Like 1

It sounds like he was 1 pound off and something bad happened. Im guessing that his kidneys started shutting down. That would be scary and strange since he hasn't had issues making weight that we know of.

Helwani said he fainted, and there’s some belief he may have had a seizure.

Let's be real though and I know this covers most all fighters but if you feel like you you need to do your body like that to fight in a class that is not your real weight just to have a advantage then you shouldn't be a fighter period

Let's be real though and I know this covers most all fighters but if you feel like you you need to do your body like that to fight in a class that is not your real weight just to have a advantage then you shouldn't be a fighter period

Hall is not a big middleweight.  There's welterweights that walk as heavy as him.

it doesnt matter, no one was attending anyway

If they were, they aren't now.

UFC better pepper their angus for the 5 refunds they sold.

Good kid , hope he is well. This might be the end of his MW career.

Negative.  He walks at 205.

He was sick coming into fight week.  Between family, friends and co workers I know about 7 or 8 people with the flu right now.  He tried cutting weight while very sick and it didn't work out.

This also seems like a very convenient way for Belfort AND Bisping to have a rematch in England 2 months from now.  Vitor just got his show money for weighing in.  Retirement match for both although Vitor won't retire like he says.  He'll go inject himself full of Jesus Juice and beat up some randoms in Rizin.

• Like 3

Scott Hall himself calls it at 3/3 

Scott Hall has actually killed a man in real life.

He is the true GOAT over all these fighters in the octagon.

• Like 2