Chael Sonnen stood with Rampage and out boxed him

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jackdanielsposter

jackdanielsposter
  • Free
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

Chael Sonnen dropped Anderson Silva boxing him has phenominal boxing. the entire first round Chael stood and banged with Rampage and out boxed him. i dont ever remember someone dominating rampage better. Rampage said he was in great shape as well post fight.

Chael Sonnen only weakness is against bigger stronger wrestlers that take him down. and if you look in the bracket who he is facing. chael has a decent chance of winning it using his boxing and wrestling

• TheBigD and Weidman_The_God like this

McGregor was a better boxer, Mayweather got better cardio that's the difference. fresh McGregor out boxes fresh maywaether all day just like we saw.

corrupt boxing ref Robert byrd was playing for Mayweather and should be investigated mcgregor hurt Mayweather with a body shot in 9 or 10 the ref comes in stops the fight and stalls with McGregor for a long period of time knowing Mayweather was hurt he even aloud Mayweather to run up on mcgregor as he was holding him McGregor landed that shot to back him off

#2 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:32 AM

Only I am aloud to be a Chael fan bro!

• Weidman_The_God likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#3 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 22,662 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Chael Sonnen dropped Anderson Silva boxing him has phenominal boxing. the entire first round Chael stood and banged with Rampage and out boxed him. i dont ever remember someone dominating rampage better. Rampage said he was in great shape as well post fight.

Rampage always says this, he hasnt taken fighting serious since like 2010

• ijosef, Fred_Flink_Stoned and cashfl0w like this

#4 jackdanielsposter

jackdanielsposter
  • Free
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

Rampage always says this, he hasnt taken fighting serious since like 2010

he was training serious he was a solid  255, never seen him so muscularly big

McGregor was a better boxer, Mayweather got better cardio that's the difference. fresh McGregor out boxes fresh maywaether all day just like we saw.

corrupt boxing ref Robert byrd was playing for Mayweather and should be investigated mcgregor hurt Mayweather with a body shot in 9 or 10 the ref comes in stops the fight and stalls with McGregor for a long period of time knowing Mayweather was hurt he even aloud Mayweather to run up on mcgregor as he was holding him McGregor landed that shot to back him off

#5 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:20 PM

Chael Sonnen only weakness is against bigger stronger wrestlers that take him down. and if you look in the bracket who he is facing. chael has a decent chance of winning it using his boxing and wrestling

BJ also said he was in great shape when this picture was taken

Pennfat.jpg

• AndyWang and King_Can! like this

#6 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

No!

• AndyWang likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#7 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 22,662 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

listen, Rampage is a goddamn idiot. Anyone who really knows this sport, knows he hasnt taken it serious in forever. We all knew Chaels game plan, im sorry but Rampage is a moron who constantly tells people he only wants to stand.

He practically begs people to not wrestle him. Rumble learned to defend a goddamn take down and murdered the same people who laid on Rampage. Dont believe a goddamn word from Rampage, he should just stream on twitch for the rest of his life.

The guy said he didnt want to fight Fedor because he idolizes him and didnt want to fight a wrestler which wouldve left out Chael, Bader and King Mo. So wtf kinda 8 man tourney is this when you already are trying to duck 4 of them???

I used to like the guy but he is insanely stupid.

Edited by AndyWang, 21 January 2018 - 10:18 PM.

• freddievanhalen3 and jaybird86 like this

#8 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 4,010 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:42 AM

listen, Rampage is a goddamn idiot. Anyone who really knows this sport, knows he hasnt taken it serious in forever. We all knew Chaels game plan, im sorry but Rampage is a moron who constantly tells people he only wants to stand.

He practically begs people to not wrestle him. Rumble learned to defend a goddamn take down and murdered the same people who laid on Rampage. Dont believe a goddamn word from Rampage, he should just stream on twitch for the rest of his life.

The guy said he didnt want to fight Fedor because he idolizes him and didnt want to fight a wrestler which wouldve left out Chael, Bader and King Mo. So wtf kinda 8 man tourney is this when you already are trying to duck 4 of them???

And tell us how you really feel...

• AndyWang likes this

#9 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 22,662 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:51 AM

And tell us how you really feel...

I still didn’t open your pm, but I love you bro
  • jaybird86 likes this

#10 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 4,010 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:24 AM

I still didn’t open your pm, but I love you bro

A man of his word!

#11 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

He is just in it for the money at this point 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#12 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,663 posts
  • LocationGOAT