I_Take_Roids_m8

It's that time of the year again for the scum to get their tax handouts..

While shopping at lel-Mart today I noticed more than normal trash piling their carts with cheaply made 4k tvs and straight talk cell phones... and then it hit me! It's tax handout season. You know the time of the year were the bums get another handout and act kneegur rich for a week until they're broke....

How to people who work one month a year with three kids get over $10k back in tax "returns" after paying absolutely nothing in?

At the same time I work and pay close to $12k just in federal income rape and still have to pay in?

Where's the logic behind this? Do you think roids and his woman should chit out a few kids for next tax season and go on the system so he to can get back $12k?

If you don't agree with me, you're a bottom feeder and fook off.

God bless America and go fook yourself welfare queens.

• Like 11

While shopping at lel-Mart today I noticed more than normal trash piling their carts with cheaply made 4k tvs and straight talk cell phones... and then it hit me! It's tax handout season. You know the time of the year were the bums get another handout and act kneegur rich for a week until they're broke....

How to people who work one month a year with three kids get over $10k back in tax "returns" after paying absolutely nothing in?

At the same time I work and pay close to $12k just in federal income rape and still have to pay in?

Where's the logic behind this? Do you think roids and his woman should chit out a few kids for next tax season and go on the system so he to can get back $12k?

If you don't agree with me, you're a bottom feeder and fook off.

God bless America and go fook yourself welfare queens.

Here's a pro-tip: 

1. Get married

2. Be the only one earning any money whatsoever

3. File a join return

4. Profit$$$

• Like 3

Don't complain to us, talk to your friend Donald.

to be fair, the GOP tax plan doesn't have anything to do with tax year 2017. 

• Like 3

to hell with this cruel world. i work and pay lots of taxes so that freeloaders like sobercuban can sit on the couch and collect.  im about done with this chit. im gonna strap myself to the back of a spacex rocket and leave this unforgiving planet.  see you all in hell.

• Like 2

Why can't your government just get the tax right up front?? 'Tax returns' should be a rarity and a one off. It's just percentages.

It's a mess. We pay taxes for ****ing everything. Income taxes, gift taxes, state taxes, federal taxes, property taxes, friggin death taxes... It's unreal.
  • Like 5

As far as OP, don't give in.

Getting a couple extra grand back at the end of the year isn't worth losing your free time and being annoyed nonstop for the next 18 years.

• Like 6

Me and my ol lady both work, have 1 kid together and are getting back 7Gs

Stay mad b*tch!

What do you make? Minimum wage? ????????????????????

Here's a pro-tip:

1. Get married

3. File a join return

4. Profit$$$

Or I could just let her work and I can't sit on my ****

• Like 1

I have the same sentiment as you Roids with regard to disdain to people not contributing and collecting a check. I won't speak for you but for me it's not a race/politics thing so much ( although statistics may say otherwise ). I just don't like freeloaders period and a mentality that someone owes you something if you don't work for it. I have the same disdain for people and blood sucking lawyers that run around trying to pursue lawsuits on people/companies like it's a fk'ing career. 

As far as taxes go i never looked at them like that money was mine to begin with. I'll just pretend it all goes to services i enjoy and approve of i.e. roads, social security, firemen, police...but they need to get their act together etc.

For those reason taxes don't rustle me. I count them as a loss so i'm just not that disappointed. Aren't their places in Europe that pay up to like 60% or something ridiculous? Here we complain about a few thousand bucks? I already take low dose blood pressure medication so i'm not gonna fret over taxes much. I fret about enough stuff as is. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

I have the same sentiment as you Roids with regard to disdain to people not contributing and collecting a check. I won't speak for you but for me it's not a race/politics thing so much ( although statistics may say otherwise ). I just don't like freeloaders period and a mentality that someone owes you something if you don't work for it. I have the same disdain for people and blood sucking lawyers that run around trying to pursue lawsuits on people/companies like it's a fk'ing career.

As far as taxes go i never looked at them like that money was mine to begin with. I'll just pretend it all goes to services i enjoy and approve of i.e. roads, social security, firemen, police...but they need to get their act together etc.

For those reason taxes don't rustle me. I count them as a loss so i'm just not that disappointing. Aren't their places in Europe that pay up to like 60% or something ridiculous? Here we complain about a few thousand bucks? I already take low dose blood pressure medication so i'm not gonna fret over taxes much. I fret about enough stuff as is.

It's more about my hate for freeloaders m8. The fact that someone can work a month out of the year after being a junkie for the other 11 months and still get a fat "return" back is ridiculous.

• Like 1

What do you make? Minimum wage? ????????????????????

Nope, $26.40. The joys of per diem because I already have benefits through Mama Navy.

I never understood tax breaks for **** out more and more kids. 

I understand it for an ageing population with a low birth rate.  Gonna need someone to pay taxes to look after them old peoples eventually.  Unfortunately the abuses of that system leave the country looking after too many old people and too many welfare babies while those in the middle get screwed instead

• Like 3

I understand it for an ageing population with a low birth rate.  Gonna need someone to pay taxes to look after them old peoples eventually.  Unfortunately the abuses of that system leave the country looking after too many old people and too many welfare babies while those in the middle get screwed instead

I don't think this is an issue in the USA. 

• Like 1

if you know how to manage your finances.. you should get back $0... or owe a little bit..

essentially your tax return is a 0% interest loan you gave the government.. instead of investing that money, which this year couldve netted you a ~20% return, you got 0% and hustled by Uncle Sam..some politician used your money to eat at NOBU and rent a yacht for a day in Miami last march

Edited by Shkrelz
  • Like 1

Here's a pro-tip: 

1. Get married

3. File a join return

4. Profit$$$

I'm getting married this year & the missus won't earn enough to send us up to the next tax bracket this year. I'm excited about that, but I doubt it lasts for a long time.

• Like 1

I haven't done my taxes yet but I'm sure I'll get close to nothing or have to pay a small amount

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1

For those reason taxes don't rustle me. I count them as a loss so i'm just not that disappointed. Aren't their places in Europe that pay up to like 60% or something ridiculous? Here we complain about a few thousand bucks? I already take low dose blood pressure medication so i'm not gonna fret over taxes much. I fret about enough stuff as is.

Most of Europe pay a lot more tax than the states, but I guess it's largely offset by the savings on medical insurance.

The only time I really balk at tax is when I get my bonus - it's often 5 figures and 40% goes to the tax man. Then again, my colleagues in Belgium have to hand over 70% of bonuses so I guess there's always someone worse/better off!

• Like 3

I'm getting married this year & the missus won't earn enough to send us up to the next tax bracket this year. I'm excited about that, but I doubt it lasts for a long time.

Yeah... before I left my job we made enough money that we didn't get any kind of refund.  Right now it's one of the education credits that really helps us too.

• Like 1

One of the only benefits of my situation is that every cent of my income is tax free. This, on account that I personally paid my own STD and LTD premiums via my employer and the premiums themselves were taxed, so my disability under the policy is tax free. Had my employer paid those premiums for me as a benefit of my employment, then my benefits would be taxable. Not only would I have been getting less per month, but would have had to pay at the end of the year as well. It's an important distinction that many don't even think twice about as you never expect to become disabled and have to use these benefits. I know I certainly didn't. It's worth having a look at your current life insurance and additional benefits contract riders to ascertain which situation you fall under. I literally enter zero on my return. The hubby gets to claim me as a dependent and that renders that HE isn't paying any tax either because he'll get every cent back.

That being said, on my last full time employed T4, I paid $18,000 in taxes so I don't feel badly one iota. I've paid in all my life.

Edited by BEG
  • Like 2

I never understood tax breaks for **** out more and more kids.

Look around you. You're in Canada. We have a next to nothing birth rate here and if you contrast that to the aging population as mentioned then you have your answer. At one point, Quebec was paying something like $5000 per baby as a lump sum incentive for its citizens to have children. Our country relies on immigration for population growth. That, and who do you think is going to be working to pump money into the infrastructure you will enjoy as you age? Perhaps any cynicism is better suited to be put towards popping out babies for increased welfare payments as opposed to tax breaks. I only have one minor child remaining and believe me, it really doesn't make a lick of difference at the end of the day. The breaks you speak of are mainly non-refundable and if you didn't work to put into the tax pot to begin with, you won't see a cent in terms of breaks on your taxes.

• Like 2

Look around you. You're in Canada. We have a next to nothing birth rate here and if you contrast that to the aging population as mentioned then you have your answer. At one point, Quebec was paying something like $5000 per baby as a lump sum incentive for its citizens to have children. Our country relies on immigration for population growth. That, and who do you think is going to be working to pump money into the infrastructure you will enjoy as you age? Perhaps any cynicism is better suited to be put towards popping out babies for increased welfare payments as opposed to tax breaks. I only have one minor child remaining and believe me, it really doesn't make a lick of difference at the end of the day. The breaks you speak of are mainly non-refundable and if you didn't work to put into the tax pot to begin with, you won't see a cent in terms of breaks on your taxes.

My problem is, I'm a virtual hermit that lives in a bubble. Most of my thinking is exclusive to living in the States, even though I now live here. Because of that, I'm oblivious to a lot of what goes on here and how things really work. I'm working towards changing all of that, but it's a slow process.

Incidentally... when I ask friends for advice on what direction I should try to take my life, the majority of them tell me to go on welfare. Great financial advice there! It makes me sick. I love it here, but I've never been around so many deadbeats in my life. 

• Like 1

Nothing more I hate than when students / millennials use their OSAP or 1000 dollar + tax refunds on materialistic crap then complain they are poor

tax refunds should be directly put into savings you idiots, or spent on insurance / paying off credit cards

Don't complain to us, talk to your friend Donald.

If you think this has any relation to either party, you truly are an old fooking idiot.

Actually, I don't blame either party, even though Gerald Ford started it. My reference was that, apparently, you are counting on Donald to fix America.

My problem is, I'm a virtual hermit that lives in a bubble. Most of my thinking is exclusive to living in the States, even though I now live here. Because of that, I'm oblivious to a lot of what goes on here and how things really work. I'm working towards changing all of that, but it's a slow process.

Incidentally... when I ask friends for advice on what direction I should try to take my life, the majority of them tell me to go on welfare. Great financial advice there! It makes me sick. I love it here, but I've never been around so many deadbeats in my life.

Fair enough. My husband is from Orlando. He just received his PR in March of last year. The immigration process took us 8 years. I've had to educate him on a great many things. Our countries, while alike in many ways, are also vastly different. The advice to go on welfare is crappy advice. You make more money in a minimum wage job than you would on welfare in Quebec.

• Like 1

I'm getting back $4300.  

I haven't done my taxes yet but I'm sure I'll get close to nothing or have to pay a small amount

I have it set up to usually get back around $4300 total between federal and state refunds.

Won't know how the new tax law really affects me until I file the 2018 return next year but just got my first paystub with the new tax law in effect:  $300 extra, bi-weekly, total of 1.4% raise civil servants got in the new year plus new tax law.  That's $300 per pay period.  I wasn't expecting this.  Did the double take then had to confirm there wasn't any differential or holiday pay in there, too.  Nope.  That's the new delta on the basic pay check.   :o

Edited by Joby
  • Like 2

I have it set up to usually get back around $4300 total between federal and state refunds.

Won't know how the new tax law really affects me until I file the 2018 return next year but just got my first paystub with the new tax law in effect:  $300 extra, bi-weekly, total of 1.4% raise civil servants got in the new year plus new tax law.  That's $300 per pay period.  I wasn't expecting this.  Did the double take then had to confirm there wasn't any differential or holiday pay in there, too.  Nope.  That's the new delta on the basic pay check.   :o

That's awesome!

Do you just have them take more tax out during the year so you get a refund? 

• Like 2

That's awesome!

That's what I did for my last 10 years working in the states. 

• Like 2

That's awesome!

Thank you.

And - yes.  It's worked well for me for fed taxes for years and I haven't had to modify withholding.  But state doesn't work that way.  Without changing anything, each year, I get less and less back from the state.  Without another modification, I'll soon start owing the state.

• Like 2

you don't pay tax they take tax

- Chris RockGOAT

Lol, that's so true, nothing has changed since the middle ages really. If you didn't pay any taxes then, the castle gates would open and men on horses would ride out with swords to come and convince you otherwise. If you don't pay your taxes today, men with modern day weapons show up to confiscate your car  :D  

only thing that's going to be helping me on my taxes are the taxes I paid on student loans in 2017. If anything, that's just gonna decrease the total amount I have to pay back

I haven't received my W2 yet from work, or at least I haven't checked my account to see if it's there, so I don't know exactly how much I paid in taxes last year, but heads up folks, it's a lot

only thing that's going to be helping me on my taxes are the taxes I paid on student loans in 2017. If anything, that's just gonna decrease the total amount I have to pay back

I haven't received my W2 yet from work, or at least I haven't checked my account to see if it's there, so I don't know exactly how much I paid in taxes last year, but heads up folks, it's a lot

welcome to being an adult m8
  • Like 3

It's more about my hate for freeloaders m8. The fact that someone can work a month out of the year after being a junkie for the other 11 months and still get a fat "return" back is ridiculous.

i can just imagine DougisPro's twitter feed now:

"I wish i was a junkie like sobercuban so i could get 4 grand in tax refunds"

• Like 1

They got me for 5500 federal and yesterday I got my $1655 deposited in my account.  They chittin' on the white divorced males m8.  We gotta front the bill for all these lazy fooks and illegals!  lol they gave me less than a third.

• Like 1

i can just imagine DougisPro's twitter feed now:

"I wish i was a junkie like sobercuban so i could get 4 grand in tax refunds"

He's going on and on about whatever diet he's on .... totally unaware nobody can see that ****

• Like 1

I highly doubt a couple of kids is gonna get $12k back but who knows. Of course the kids are gonna cost WAY more than that so you'd still be out. Unless of course you just totally neglect them, so I guess that's always an option....