Sign in to follow this  
NikkiNeversleep

Post Malone Appreciation Thread

Nikki can do whatever she wants to do.

Pretty much everyone can tbh.

"I was an individual, and people hate that. They hate when you're different." - Post Malone

tenor.gif?itemid=9038962

Edited by NikkiNeversleep
  • Like 3

no thanks.  my **** hole would be shooting so much flames u would think spacex is launching another rocket

I thought his career died when he got caught using the n-word in those old YouTube clips..

I never knew he had one.  He looks like an actual retard.

• Like 1

At first glance I thought this was a John Mahoney appreciation thread, was disappointed to see this lol.

This dude looks like James Franco in that god awful spring break movie lol

giphy.gif

At first glance I thought this was a John Mahoney appreciation thread, was disappointed to see this lol.

This dude looks like James Franco in that god awful spring break movie lol

giphy.gif

Looks more like that other scrub riff raff

I never knew he had one. He looks like an actual retard.

White people need hip-hop stars to look up to, too.

Why the hell do you think we're still putting up with Eminem?

• Like 1

He had a hell of a PC built for him by Jay from youtube and streams on twitch now

Gabri?? It's you isn't it!!

Edited by King_Cormier

Pretty much everyone can tbh.

"I was an individual, and people hate that. They hate when you're different." - Post Malone

tenor.gif?itemid=9038962

Hmm... My creative, artistic, eccentric, contrarian side is highly attracted to subscribing to the attitude in that quote. Sort of like my way of giving a big fk u double bird fingers to societal norms which i generally resist strongly against the grain. 

My more rational reasoning side is like "Are people really that different for the most part?" I mean everyone just kinda mimics everyone else but of course we all have our own unique flavor and style to add to things. Nothing new under the sun and all that jazz. 

This post was brought to you by deep thoughts by Stomp Handy. Alright imma put the weed down now b4 i sound like Deepak. lol tew l8. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

He had a hell of a PC built for him by Jay from youtube and streams on twitch now

I did nothing of the sort!

I haven't the remotest clue who this person is but he makes me sad to be white.

An "individual". He looks like millions of other upstanding American citizens. 

Everyone kinda fits a profile. We all have a rebellious nature.

You look at classic rebel archetypes like emo's, punks, goths, bikers, hip-hop, cowboys, hipsters, dikes, geeks etc. etc. 

They all take some kinda pride in being "different" but they all mimic each other because they identify with certain styles. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

I want some of whatever the fook Nikki is smoking. ;)

(Just teasin', love ya guuurrlll!)

• Like 1

You look at classic rebel archetypes like emo's, punks, goths, bikers, hip-hop, cowboys, hipsters, dikes, geeks etc. etc. 

They all take some kinda pride in being "different" but they all mimic each other because they identify with certain styles.

Some are more mischievous than others. I'm like that. If I don't have a little something on the go that's against the grain, I tend to wilt. Lol

• Like 2

Exactly. I think people claiming to be individuals is an ego thing. I see this crap all the time with metalheads (the extreme death/black metal type), that think they somehow represent an elite, fringe group of society. Yet they all wear the uniform of the metalhead. Then they call out the people that don't directly fit the mold, duh. 

• Like 2

I did nothing of the sort!

I haven't the remotest clue who this person is but he makes me sad to be white.

Why would it make you sad? Does he reflect on you as an individual? I never identified with race/culture like that.  I'm generally puzzled when people think like that but i'm on team human more than most people i suppose. I don't identify with race at all. 

i.e. Does another person you don't identify with who happens to be the same race somehow set your race back because you don't like the way they act/talk/dress or whatever?

I'll take bits and pieces from all different races/cultures/ideas/sayings etc. If i like something i'm not like...oh well i can't like that because i'm white. Or oh i'm liberal about this view so i can't like something about this conservative view.

I have to subscribe only to what fits that thing neatly because it fits a mold everyone else expects or accepts? I could care less if it fits or breaks social norms. Why limit myself from things i like because maybe it doesn't fit my racial profile, culture, politics or anything else.  

Edited by StompGrind

Exactly. I think people claiming to be individuals is an ego thing. I see this crap all the time with metalheads (the extreme death/black metal type), that think they somehow represent an elite, fringe group of society. Yet they all wear the uniform of the metalhead. Then they call out the people that don't directly fit the mold, duh.

Not me. I AM an individual. I'm a unicorn. With glitter. A glittery unicorn. So there. ;)

• Like 3

Not me. I AM an individual. I'm a unicorn. With glitter. A glittery unicorn. So there. ;)

LMAO. That's was kinda what i was thinking with my previous post. As ridiculous as that is i'm kinda like more power to you if you wanna identify as a unicorn if that's what makes you happy. I'll make fun of it like anyone else and i have my own prejudices about all things but i try my best not to assume or conclude to heavily based on how people look, dress, talk or whatever. 

I definitely have layers to my personality and things i identify with that may break some molds and people can surprise you sometimes if you get too fixated on personal bias or perceptions on cultural norms. 

For instance certain friends or acquaintances i might walk by and drop the line "What's poppin' crackers" where as you probably wouldn't catch me saying that in some other setting like say a more professional business setting or family get together. 

One of my favorite lines from back when i lived in NOLA to address people is "Whazzham baaaae bae! Or wuddup lil mama or wuddup lil daddy. They're just funny ice breakers to me. I wasn't trying to be black they're just things i absorbed into my vernacular because i found them cool or funny. NOLA has a bunch of these. Not sure how familiar they are to other parts of the country/world. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2