Sign in to follow this  
NikkiNeversleep

Post Malone Appreciation Thread

I think it was when he suggested his homies do driveby's and his homies make those things go rattata-taha

Edited by King_Cormier
  • Like 1

I really thought vert,brian,idyb, or even cromwell would have made the worst thread in the ufc.com free forum existence, but congrats, NikkiNeversleep.

• Like 5

I really thought vert,brian,idyb, or even cromwell would have made the worst thread in the ufc.com free forum existence, but congrats, NikkiNeversleep.

I could never steal your title <3

0fc2bf2d9aa084c1093173ae8c6a81bd.gif

• Like 1

tumblr_nxzvd5robR1u52r61o1_400.gif

That's exactly my feels as of l8. 

I'm becoming old man but i'm trying to remember my roots to get that spark back because this old man stuck in his ways chit doesn't excite me anymore at all so i keep reinventing myself but that only works for so long then it's rinse repeat. 

I swear this whole last year felt like the movie groundhog day. Like i'm stuck in a dream repeating the same chit and i can't move on till i get it right but i never quite get it right at least not to my satisfaction. 

• Like 2

That's exactly my feels as of l8. 

I'm becoming old man but i'm trying to remember my roots to get that spark back because this old man stuck in his ways chit doesn't excite me anymore at all so i keep reinventing myself but that only works for so long then it's rinse repeat. 

I swear this whole last year felt like the movie groundhog day. Like i'm stuck in a dream repeating the same chit and i can't move on till i get it right but i never quite get it right at least not to my satisfaction. 

I find that a lot of his lyrics are oddly enlightening or deep for the kind of music that it is.

• Like 1

I find that a lot of his lyrics are oddly enlightening or deep for the kind of music that it is.

Oh see i can relate to that too. I find a lot of my thoughts can be enlightening or deep for the kind of idiot i am. haha

It is strange though sometimes you come across an event or person and it kinda hits you in a way you least expected. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

She has this chit locked down tight like a little girl's tuna.

• Like 1

Lol kind of but not exactly.

he is. god dammit. he's dabbing. anybody above 11 years that dabs needs to be castrated and abandoned in a desert.

• Like 1

Exactly. I think people claiming to be individuals is an ego thing. I see this crap all the time with metalheads (the extreme death/black metal type), that think they somehow represent an elite, fringe group of society. Yet they all wear the uniform of the metalhead. Then they call out the people that don't directly fit the mold, duh. 

Yeah but he really was a very peculiar child. Lol an "individual" and was bullied for it. It's where his early music and drug addiction stems from.

woah at first i click this thread and thought post malone was some kind of new barbecue sauce or something

Edited by -idyb-

He was probably bullied because he used the n-word.

I wanna see his birth certificate.  I would slap this 41 year old fool clean out of his shoes.

• Like 1

I'm of the same opinion as Fat Joe and a lot of other rappers on use of the n-word. Really depends on intent. 

I've used it sparingly b4 among friends of all races that are cool and not easily offended but my intent was never anything other than to be humorous. i.e. Someone does some wild dumb chit.....Dat nagger crazy....If i really agree with someone...Monica.....or if someone's being a hypocrite or lying....Nagger pls. I've never used it in a Tyrone Biggums sort of way. lol

Also it's kinda cute when old white folks try to be hip. ROFL!

• Like 1

Heard this song when i went to the track today. The pain in it kinda hit me in the feels and i wasn't expecting that. Song is amazin' though. Emotional but somehow uplifting.