Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Bobby Knuckles most likely kills this idiot

Since he didn't make weight, it's almost like that fight didn't happen.

Yoel can go ahead and take another fight against King David, and maybe try showing up this time. Don't duck the Brownsville Bully, boi.

• Like 2

made at 3:31 am

how many beers deep were you when you made this thread? Bobby already buried his dead body in California once, no need to even watch it again 

• Like 2

made at 3:31 am

how many beers deep were you when you made this thread? Bobby already buried his dead body in California once, no need to even watch it again 

I was a liter deep of 90 proof m8.  I hit the proper prop bet on Yolo.  I also saved a lot of money on my car insurance.

• Like 2

Curtis Blaydes is Captain Buzz Killington though despite hitting the proper prop bet.  I was about half a liter deep when he started making love to a 45 year old fat man.  I went HAM on that other half liter.

• Like 1

Curtis Blaydes is Captain Buzz Killington though despite hitting the proper prop bet.  I was about half a liter deep when he started making love to a 45 year old fat man.  I went HAM on that other half liter.

you couldn't PAY me to watch another Curtis Blaydes fight unless he gets his rematch with Francis

• Like 1

you couldn't PAY me to watch another Curtis Blaydes fight unless he gets his rematch with Francis

Curtis Blaydes is downright terrible but he'd beat Ngannou in a rematch.  He'd make sweet love to that black can for 15 minutes and probably land about 22 ground strikes over that time period.

• Like 1

I know right? first fight wasn't remotely close lol

48-47 is remotely close IMO.  Not a hard fight to score either.  Yolo 1 and 2.  Bobby 3, 4, 5.

I'm leaning towards a healthy in shape Yoel demo'ing Bobby.

Get the **** outta my thread.  All you do is d1ck ride brown fighters.  Bobby is 27 years old and the greatest fighter to ever come out of New Zealand.  He's not losing to a 41 year old roid monkey that he already beat with a blown MCL he sustained in the very 1st round.

What is this healthy and in shape Yolo chit?  Dude was clearly healthy and in shape while Whittaker was clearly injured.

• Like 1

Get the **** outta my thread.  All you do is d1ck ride brown fighters.  Bobby is 27 years old and the greatest fighter to ever come out of New Zealand.  He's not losing to a 41 year old roid monkey that he already beat with a blown MCL he sustained in the very 1st round.

What is this healthy and in shape Yolo chit?  Dude was clearly healthy and in shape while Whittaker was clearly injured.

I meant in a rematch. Are you always so explosively disagreeable? I can see why you aren't very highly spoken of here....

I meant in a rematch. Are you always so explosively disagreeable? I can see why you aren't very highly spoken of here....

Sober just referred to me as a GOAT yesterday, son.  I'm a LEGEND here.

I meant in a rematch too.  Robert without a blown MCL a minute into the fight is going to piece this Cuban juice monkey up with ease.  He's a former welterweight and with his relatively easy weight cut he's going to put up a pace that Yolo can't handle.  He actually has a chin unlike Luke and he doesn't drop his hands and back straight up like these idiots training under Hooft.

What's your obsession with brown fighters on steroids btw?  Vitor looks like he's never even seen a gym these days.

Sober just referred to me as a GOAT yesterday, son.  I'm a LEGEND here.

I meant in a rematch too.  Robert without a blown MCL a minute into the fight is going to piece this Cuban juice monkey up with ease.  He's a former welterweight and with his relatively easy weight cut he's going to put up a pace that Yolo can't handle.  He actually has a chin unlike Luke and he doesn't drop his hands and back straight up like these idiots training under Hooft.

What's your obsession with brown fighters on steroids btw?  Vitor looks like he's never even seen a gym these days.

Not very familiar with sarcasm are you...

You could say I like fighters with troubled pasts, certain fighting styles, or likeable personalities. I like Vitor because he's a very nice man, reminds me of my father when he talks about religion and family. Yoel's a great talent, always has been, especially at his age. And if Spider and Jones have taught us anything, it's that all these guys are likely using something to get ahead lol

Not very familiar with sarcasm are you...

You could say I like fighters with troubled pasts, certain fighting styles, or likeable personalities. I like Vitor because he's a very nice man, reminds me of my father when he talks about religion and family. Yoel's a great talent, always has been, especially at his age. And if Spider and Jones have taught us anything, it's that all these guys are likely using something to get ahead lol

Masvidal and Diaz are all natty fool.  They are also brown.  Why aren't you a fan?  Is it because they don't talk about gay Jesus all the time.

Masvidal and Diaz are all natty fool.  They are also brown.  Why aren't you a fan?  Is it because they don't talk about gay Jesus all the time.

I like Masvidal lol and Nick, but not Nate so much.

• Like 1

I like Masvidal lol and Nick, but not Nate so much.

Yeah Nate is a goddamn can.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Could it be because he's Cuban... I'm Puerto Rican.... we have something similar as far as pride.

I thought you were a white black girl?

Lol Puerto Rican and Bahamian.

What's the go to pick up line for a Hispanic chick?  There's some good looking and young Mexican girls at these Tex Mex joints.  I know they are Catholic by default so should I just be all mother Mary and chit?  I need to taste that brown sugar.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 1

What's the go to pick up line for a Hispanic chick?  There's some good looking and young Mexican girls at these Tex Mex joints.  I know they are Catholic by default so should I just be all mother Mary and chit?  I need to taste that brown sugar.

"I eat a**"

• Like 2

@Nikki FYI

I also have Thor's accent

food for thought!

"I eat a**"

• Like 1

Dominicans and Mexicans love it lol

Maybe fresh out of the shower.  I don't want to end up like Paige Van Zant.  Ima hit up The Black Beast on twatter.

• Like 1

Yo King Cormier why didn't you like my thread bruh?  I'm repping King Bobby to rule the middleweight division for TEN YEARS!

The two cans he hasn't beat got knocked out by Yolo.  New Zealand is taking over.

• Like 1

Yo King Cormier why didn't you like my thread bruh? I'm repping King Bobby to rule the middleweight division for TEN YEARS!

The two cans he hasn't beat got knocked out by Yolo. New Zealand is taking over.

New Zealand is a state of GOATstralia bro!

Sober just referred to me as a GOAT yesterday, son. I'm a LEGEND here.

I meant in a rematch too. Robert without a blown MCL a minute into the fight is going to piece this Cuban juice monkey up with ease. He's a former welterweight and with his relatively easy weight cut he's going to put up a pace that Yolo can't handle. He actually has a chin unlike Luke and he doesn't drop his hands and back straight up like these idiots training under Hooft.

What's your obsession with brown fighters on steroids btw? Vitor looks like he's never even seen a gym these days.

Luke's defense is horrible. If you watch the Romero fight again, watch how often Romero's hands go above his head, and then watch how Rockhold's hands NEVER go above his head. His guard is ****ing awful, and like you said, he doesn't circle, he goes straight backwards.

It's almost like he's reverting backwards into a terrible fighter.

• Like 2

Yo King Cormier why didn't you like my thread bruh? I'm repping King Bobby to rule the middleweight division for TEN YEARS!

The two cans he hasn't beat got knocked out by Yolo. New Zealand is taking over.

Apart from Salty Hunto.

What is whittakers status now? Last I heard he was suffering from a flesh eating disease.

Hold on let me axe my resident bish King_Cormier.  Yo Oz how is Bobby Knuckles doing these days?  He's knocking Yolo out cold by summer at the latest, right?

he's fine mate. Can't wait to unleash these hands on that Cuban Gayfojesus

Edited by King_Cormier

Really? That's exactly what Roids told me.

It works on every woman. Even if they don't like it, just "accidently" slip the tongue over it and they'll be screaming for hours m8.

• Like 2

Bobby who...Bobby Orr...Bobby Hull...There's a million Bobbies across this land

Everybody's got real big plans,

yeah he's got something to fight for,something so real

he's got something to fight for,that UFC big deal.

we need to send Zak to wherever Brian and FH went and bring Cole back.

How about we have Dennis-son visit your dog instead and yes, bring the ticklefairy back

• Like 1

How about we have Dennis-son visit your dog instead and yes, bring the ticklefairy back

lol Denis' Son ain't getting a Visa into GOATstraya m8 plus my dog isn't a big scary doberman he's harmless although would probably intimidate that foglet worse than a lowly shopkeeper

lol Denis' Son ain't getting a Visa into GOATstraya m8 plus my dog isn't a big scary doberman he's harmless although would probably intimidate that foglet worse than a lowly shopkeeper

Damn, I forgot the shopkeeper put a beating on him. He's probably been in the hospital this whole time!
  • Like 1

Denise's son would eat your dog for breakfast, like literally, he would stomp that thing out, skewer it, and rotisserie that bish til well done.

Denise's son would eat your dog for breakfast, like literally, he would stomp that thing out, skewer it, and rotisserie that bish til well done.

well, that's just silly. He had to resort to gravy soaking a sponge and throwing it over a fence, and then he got the chit beaten out of him by a shopkeeper. I really don't think he has it in him to physically hurt anything directly

well, that's just silly. He had to resort to gravy soaking a sponge and throwing it over a fence, and then he got the chit beaten out of him by a shopkeeper. I really don't think he has it in him to physically hurt anything directly

I heard he won 2,4, and 5 against the shopkeeper

• Like 1