OzStraya

OFFICIAL - Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski hype train

I'll stop short of saying I'm a fan, but he is #good

how are you not a fan of that mauling? Whens the last time you saw someone 11-0 get metoo'd?

• Like 2

Fighters out of Russia,might as well be out of Brasil,both countries endorsing roids/pill popping.He talked about his strength and nobody feels as strong as him,umm yeah ok go figure,same way Dagastani boy manhandles his opponents.

It's ok al the no talent guys will eventually meet other no talent guys and just rely on strength and knock each other off and get nowhere.

Fighters out of Russia,might as well be out of Brasil,both countries endorsing roids/pill popping.He talked about his strength and nobody feels as strong as him,umm yeah ok go figure,same way Dagastani boy manhandles his opponents.

It's ok al the no talent guys will eventually meet other no talent guys and just rely on strength and knock each other off and get nowhere.

he's an Aussie with Greek descent and you're a retarded idiot

• Like 6

he's an Aussie with Greek descent and you're a retarded idiot

Strange since his name is Polish. Regardless, the guy is a beast.

Edited by Yerbo
  • Like 1

Strange since his name is Polish. Regardless, the guy is a beast.

yeah it is lol. he doesn't look like your typical Aussie/Greek either

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

12 replies since February 11. lol

3 wins and 2 KO's since then too. What a GOAT

On 2/11/2018 at 2:08 PM, zaksame said:

Some people aren't weak betas like you are

Alex the GOAT just shutout Aldo 30-27 on all cards.  Just give him the belt so he can move up and take the next one

I've said a few times that rugby would be a decent grounding for mma. Need to get the real beast to change sports and clear out the HW division. 

Meh, tbh, it was less about Alex looking good and more of Aldo just looking really bad and not doing a damn thing the entire fight pretty much.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

Meh, tbh, it was less about Alex looking good and more of Aldo just looking really bad and not doing a damn thing the entire fight pretty much.

This ^

Aldo is now way too predictable. 

Just rewatched the fight and how the hell did all the judges get 30 27 if anything it was 29 28 also Aldo is not the same as he used to be so I am not sold on Alex yet

Edited by freddievanhalen3

13 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've said a few times that rugby would be a decent grounding for mma. Need to get the real beast to change sports and clear out the HW division. 

Assuming you mean Wally Lewis,  he's probably past his athletic prime by a hair's breadth m8 :(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

I was totally thinking that when watching 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I was totally thinking that when watching 

It takes two to tango.  Aldo asked for this fight.  Alex stood in front of him and landed first, had better head movement and landed the better shots.  The fact Aldo looked that bad is a testament to Alex's game tbh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

It takes two to tango.  Aldo asked for this fight.  Alex stood in front of him and landed first, had better head movement and landed the better shots.  The fact Aldo looked that bad is a testament to Alex's game tbh

I really dont think so... Aldo didnt even seem like he wanted to be there let alone fighting

• Like 2